Thread: Gyno

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Gyno

Have gyno not just a little lump got bigger. I fight so i am shirtless alot and this is bothering me. At what stage is it too late to use letro to get rid of gyno and can i take letro while fighting and trianing. Please help with suggz on how to fix my problem thanks guys.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    i had to wait 8 months and its clearing up very good using letro.

GreekDiesel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCKeDuPD View Post
    Have gyno not just a little lump got bigger. I fight so i am shirtless alot and this is bothering me. At what stage is it too late to use letro to get rid of gyno and can i take letro while fighting and trianing. Please help with suggz on how to fix my problem thanks guys.
    Letro is very effective in it's ability to pass thru the cell membrane of lipid cells and inhibit the activity of aromatase, therefore, reducing about 97% of estrogen. This drug halts the process of aromatization while Nolvadex would just block receptors from producing estrogen. The biggest problem with letro is it takes at least 4 weeks for you to get consistent blood levels and also murders your sex drive!

I have successfully used 2.5mg/day of letro to rid small lumps underneath my nipples from a previous tren /test cycle. My sex drive went down a bit but not completely. I avoid letro unless I'm looking to rid lumps which are a build up of prolactin underneath the nipple area. You can actually feel these lumps in and around the nipple that are usually accompanied by pain. If it's estrogen related gyno you'll have more stretched out puffy nipples which is usually caused by excessive testosterone (in this case use Nolva to combat during cycle).

Overall, I'd say Letro is extremely effective to use on cycle for prevention against gyno and for ridding gyno from a previous cycle. It helps with any type of gyno whether it's progesterone or estrogen related. Hope this helps give you a basic understanding.

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    you used letro for 8 mnths or you just waited it out and gyno went by itself? I dont want my sex drive diminished but i want this shyt gone. I guess letro is the way to go eh? one more question... how long while using letro does the gyno start to deminish

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12 View Post
    i had to wait 8 months and its clearing up very good using letro.
    This is indicative my findings. Sadly, many think of gyno reversal as a quick fix, however most clinical studies administer selective AI's or DHTs (better results) for 6-12mths.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information