Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    notauser is offline Junior Member

clen + t3 (no benadryl)

from what i've read these 2 can (or should) be ran continously instead of having the clen run 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. taper up for clen, and taper up AND down for t3.

starting at 20mcgs for clen, increasing dose by 20mcg every 3 days (low? maybe.. but i rather be safe)

t3 starts at 50mcg instead of 25 mcg because i read somewhere on this board where a member stated that natural production is at about 20-25 mcg so starting at 20-25mcg is pointless?

given no benadryl will it be better to run 2 weeks on/2weeks off? however i have only 6 weeks to prep, therefore if i run 2 weeks off 2 weeks on i only have 4 weeks on clen and 6 weeks on t3. should i STILL run both continously despite not having benadryl? (i am pressed for time for certain reasons)

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you have benadryl? Just go buy some at the supermarket.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    Why don't you have benadryl? Just go buy some at the supermarket.
    Agreed.
    And Clen is increased daily; T3 every 3-4 days (manufacturer says EW to be completely safe).
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    go buy some benadryl???

that i have to check out.. i don't live in the states.. may not have it here..

so would it still be recommended to run it for 6 weeks in a row if i can't get it?

magic32: got it about the increase, thanks

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notauser View Post
    that i have to check out.. i don't live in the states.. may not have it here..

so would it still be recommended to run it for 6 weeks in a row if i can't get it?

magic32: got it about the increase, thanks
    Nope. First, unless you live in Antarctica you can get some benedryl. And second, if you you do live in Anarctica then no you wouldnt run it for 6 weeks straight w/o the benedryl. It would be a waste of clen /money. You would run it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.....so on and so forth.

Benadryl is an over the counter allergy medicine. Should be found with all the other otc cold and flu meds.

Active ingredient is diphenhydramine and is sold outside the US and Canada as Dimedrol or Nytol (Sleeping aid)
    Last edited by Njord; 02-20-2008 at 01:51 AM.

scottrotton is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    Benadryl is an over the counter allergy medicine. Should be found with all the other otc cold and flu meds.

Active ingredient is diphenhydramine and is sold outside the US and Canada as Dimedrol or Nytol (Sleeping aid)
    What does benadryl have to do with clen + T3 interested as I will be starting it soon?

Quote Originally Posted by scottrotton View Post
    What does benadryl have to do with clen + T3 interested as I will be starting it soon?
    After two weeks or so on clen , the beta receptor become saturated and you loose the effectiveness of clen.
    Taking benadryl downregulates the beta receptors, so you can continue to run clen for longer that 2 weeks.
    It has no effect on T3.

Or u can order sum Keto

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro just go to your local drug store and pick up some benadrly, and stay on no 2 weekon/off stuff.

alright thanks for all your help guys.

will try to get benadryl and if not look for it's active ingredient.. i guess a sleeping aid while on clen /t3 will work wonders.

from the clen profile it states 50-100mg every night. how do i know if i need 50 or 100 mg every night?

Quote Originally Posted by notauser View Post
    alright thanks for all your help guys.

will try to get benadryl and if not look for it's active ingredient.. i guess a sleeping aid while on clen /t3 will work wonders.

from the clen profile it states 50-100mg every night. how do i know if i need 50 or 100 mg every night?
    try50first. I never done 100mg 2 clear my receptors, thats 2 much IMO. Make sure u take it a hour or so b4bed n get all the sleep u can or ur day is gona suck a fat1.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    try50first. I never done 100mg 2 clear my receptors, thats 2 much IMO. Make sure u take it a hour or so b4bed n get all the sleep u can or ur day is gona suck a fat1.
    lol suck a fat1. got it, thanks man

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    active ingredient in benedryl is diphenhydramine, 50mg a night is all you need.

Thread Information