Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    donberry427 is offline Associate Member

The future of Steriods

I've been doing alot of thinking with all the crap I've heard over the past months about steriod use. Its not really about the info they are saying but about how its being brought to the attention of all those who could care less if steriods were avail or not, and chances are "they" prob want them gone.

My question is what is in the future of steriods?

I dont want to do a cycle right now due to not being in the best possible condition for use. Also I dont want to wait 12-18 months and find out that the steriods I want to use are even harder to find or are so damn expensive I need to take a loan out just to afford them.

If your like me and you think steriods are going to be very hard to find or afford in the next year or so then answer this... Should I buy what I'm going to need for a few cycles now and just hold onto them til future use?

Also do steriods go bad? I would keep them in a safe, in a safe dry cool place.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    its ok to stock up. store it in a dark place at room temp and you'll be fine.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    its ok to stock up. store it in a dark place at room temp and you'll be fine.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    look to the future..

If you are going for your pro card.. that's one thing.. but most "sport and Model" guys there are otc items that are slower to get the results, but you don't risk a felony conviction..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes it doesn't hurt to stock up. You will come across deals you can't pass up. I feel you are right. There is probably going to be a lot of controversy especially in light of all that is happening... so I have no succumb to the fact that I better invest now or forever hold my peace. haha yah so .. since I probably wont cycle again until winter of next year I will make sure I have the next two years + PCT hidden away for future use... but then again that's just me

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would definetly stock up. i gave that advise to a friend and he took it but the only problem was i didnt. now the prices have went up, sources who carry good shit are harder to find as well

P4D2A022 is offline Junior Member
    who knows. thing may get better after the olympics, or they may not. peptides are the future it seems

bump

Atomini is offline Banned
    It all depends on the source you have.

All I know about the future of steroids is this: If you live in North America, they will never be legalized where you live.

Your best chance is to move to a country where they are legal (or at the very least, use and posession is legal like in Canada).

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    i dunno it's the old supply and demand question. if there is demand someone will find a way to supply it! i kind of think that as some of, well specifically India and China's third world status changes with their booming economies that there will be more and more quality foreign labs popping up. maybe i don't know shit but i actually see it getting easier and cheaper to source quality product in the future. as the cost of quality bio-tech comes down, we the consumers will benefit.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Im in SA and its pretty affordable and easy to get.... Im happy..But ill stock up in anyway just for the F*ck of it!... .

Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    i dunno it's the old supply and demand question. if there is demand someone will find a way to supply it! i kind of think that as some of, well specifically India and China's third world status changes with their booming economies that there will be more and more quality foreign labs popping up. maybe i don't know shit but i actually see it getting easier and cheaper to source quality product in the future. as the cost of quality bio-tech comes down, we the consumers will benefit.
    Ya know for some reason I feel that you are correct on this. With all the media attention the AAS is getting right now, I feel like they are going to go mainstream and a bunch of idiots around are going to think it's cool and start messing up their bodies. I feel like its going to be a mess. If only people knew how serious this lifestyle actually is most of them wouldnt even touch it. Ya know what I mean.. I had this one guy come up to me and ask If I needed any "vitamins", i said what kind you talking about?? He goes DBOL 's ever heard of em?? They make you huge !!! Bigger than you already are man!! I looked at him awkwardly and said ... got any Test with that bub?? Or how about a frickin PCT ?? Do you even know what that is?? How many frickin kids have you sold those to in here?? You are an IDIOT !!! Get out of my face before I choke you unconscious. He hung his face and went running and I havent seen him at my gym since. Thank God !! It's idiots like that that totally ruin this for what it actually is. Sorry I had to vent there. But

Back to my original statement... for some reason I feel like there is going to be an abundance of UGL's poppin' up everywhere. And whilst some of them will be quality a lot of them, now mark my words are going to be junk created in some idiots kitchen that will start hospitalizing a lot more people because a lot more people are going to think it's cool because Roger Clemens and Andy Pettite did them. Makes me sick really. Everything lives off of the media's attention. A great example of that is MMA. Look how quickly MMA went mainstream... all it took was a Reality TV show for the sport to just explode. Not that I am complaining because I absolutely love the sport but still it went from something that was talked about in small groups to now everyone knows who Chuck Liddell and Matt Hughes are and what the UFC is.

Does anyone see what I am trying to say here because even I have lost my train of thought. Now that I have bounced around from one thing to another. I just know that sometime soon... AAS will be hitting the news again and this time with a lot more bad publicity because idiots will be abusing them (not that they aren't already) but on a more exponential scale.

This all just my opinion by the way

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Ya know for some reason I feel that you are correct on this. With all the media attention the AAS is getting right now, I feel like they are going to go mainstream and a bunch of idiots around are going to think it's cool and start messing up their bodies. I feel like its going to be a mess. If only people knew how serious this lifestyle actually is most of them wouldnt even touch it. Ya know what I mean.. I had this one guy come up to me and ask If I needed any "vitamins", i said what kind you talking about?? He goes DBOL 's ever heard of em?? They make you huge !!! Bigger than you already are man!! I looked at him awkwardly and said ... got any Test with that bub?? Or how about a frickin PCT ?? Do you even know what that is?? How many frickin kids have you sold those to in here?? You are an IDIOT !!! Get out of my face before I choke you unconscious. He hung his face and went running and I havent seen him at my gym since. Thank God !! It's idiots like that that totally ruin this for what it actually is. Sorry I had to vent there. But

Back to my original statement... for some reason I feel like there is going to be an abundance of UGL's poppin' up everywhere. And whilst some of them will be quality a lot of them, now mark my words are going to be junk created in some idiots kitchen that will start hospitalizing a lot more people because a lot more people are going to think it's cool because Roger Clemens and Andy Pettite did them. Makes me sick really. Everything lives off of the media's attention. A great example of that is MMA. Look how quickly MMA went mainstream... all it took was a Reality TV show for the sport to just explode. Not that I am complaining because I absolutely love the sport but still it went from something that was talked about in small groups to now everyone knows who Chuck Liddell and Matt Hughes are and what the UFC is.

Does anyone see what I am trying to say here because even I have lost my train of thought. Now that I have bounced around from one thing to another. I just know that sometime soon... AAS will be hitting the news again and this time with a lot more bad publicity because idiots will be abusing them (not that they aren't already) but on a more exponential scale.

This all just my opinion by the way
    nice post bro!

Everyones pretty much hit the nail right on the head here... I knew back when the chris benoit thing went down that the future of steriods was going to be compromised... Then the baseball sh!t with the mitchel report etc... its outta hand.

I really dont think the govt cares about everyones health, I think they are more concered with 5'8 250lb 18 year olds running around disobeying everything and everyone who steps in their way becuase they think they are king sh!t because they do steriods... I know thats what gets me the most about steriods, how every kid on the block can get steriods and abuse them.

Quick 2 questions

Will steriods go bad in a cool dry place?

What happens if I get caught with an ample supply in my house?

Quote Originally Posted by donberry427 View Post

Quick 2 questions

Will steriods go bad in a cool dry place?

What happens if I get caught with an ample supply in my house?

1.There is usually an expiration date on the vial and if kept in a cool dry place I dont see why they would even after the fore mentioned expiration date.

2. You go to Jail

Steroids will always be around.

They may be harder to get, but that just means you have to look that much harder.

Elusive is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    It all depends on the source you have.

All I know about the future of steroids is this: If you live in North America, they will never be legalized where you live.

Your best chance is to move to a country where they are legal (or at the very least, use and posession is legal like in Canada).
    Mexico is in North America....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    As long as the legit Pharmaceutical Companies keep producing them, like Scherring etc, they will never go away. Lets not forget, steroids are used for medical reasons all over the world, and for that reason will always be available on the black market.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    its a market of supply and demand, as long as there are professional sports and a pharm industry, there will always be steroids .

the 'future' of steroids will be SARM's.... but that wont be for a while yet.

what about myostatin ace031

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    what about myostatin ace031
    if you mean myostatin inhibitors, then yes

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    if you mean myostatin inhibitors, then yes
    Id guess ths to, personally i cant wait to try it.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    And what ever they produce in the futuer for making cattle larger will work for us 2.

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    This post just triggered some thoughts, cos the other week i was asking if ppl knew what the content of some star shaped lil pink tabs were, and also some bright redish pink round tabs were.

cos the d**k head who sold it to me presented it to me as protein, only after a while a realised the massive gain in strength, and i was bloated, eating $hit loads. then i asked some other guy who also took it before, but only knew they were called steroids .

these Scamming cu*ts should have their heads cut off, cos i mean, i think i got legit stuff, but at the time i never knew dosage, or even where to look for info on how to take them, when to take them, the diets involved, whether pct was needed, etc...

Lucky i ran into many helpful individuals here that gave me lots to read and also i read even more upon their suggestions, now i cant say i am educated enough, but at least there are doctor fds who is also on cycle for quite a while, a few pharmaceutical chemists who can also give me other pointers.

Praise the steroids.com forum~~ It's simply the king of all forums~~

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Who takes little pills and thinks there protein?Dude u gotta kidding me? You would need like 50 a day to get any kinda deficient amount of protein out of that.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i wish i stocked up before the ug busts because i will never find anything that cheap again. i used to be able to get a 50ml bottle of test enth for what some people sell a 10ml bottle today. as for stocking up, i doubt things can get much worse.

seattleironpumper is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    don't worry, they will always be around, goverment will try new things to stop it, and people will find the loop holes to get through, just like pot, and we go round and round, what ever i am not worried about it. and as far as price everything goes up in price thats just the way it goes,
    Last edited by seattleironpumper; 02-29-2008 at 12:34 PM. Reason: forgot somthing

Quote Originally Posted by seattleironpumper View Post
    don't worry, they will always be around, goverment will try new things to stop it, and people will find the loop holes to get through, just like pot, and we go round and round, what ever i am not worried about it. and as far as price everything goes up in price thats just the way it goes,
    I pretty much figured that steriods will never go away, they will just get much more expensive. I'm going to buy alot of primo thats why im concerned with the price in the future. I would like to wait til after the olympics but chances are it will get worse or stay the same, so i geuss ill just stock up now.

Good chat fellas

Quote Originally Posted by fujitsupalm View Post
    This post just triggered some thoughts, cos the other week i was asking if ppl knew what the content of some star shaped lil pink tabs were, and also some bright redish pink round tabs were.

cos the d**k head who sold it to me presented it to me as protein, only after a while a realised the massive gain in strength, and i was bloated, eating $hit loads. then i asked some other guy who also took it before, but only knew they were called steroids .

these Scamming cu*ts should have their heads cut off, cos i mean, i think i got legit stuff, but at the time i never knew dosage, or even where to look for info on how to take them, when to take them, the diets involved, whether pct was needed, etc...

Lucky i ran into many helpful individuals here that gave me lots to read and also i read even more upon their suggestions, now i cant say i am educated enough, but at least there are doctor fds who is also on cycle for quite a while, a few pharmaceutical chemists who can also give me other pointers.

Praise the steroids.com forum~~ It's simply the king of all forums~~

lol at o/t

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i wish i stocked up before the ug busts because i will never find anything that cheap again. i used to be able to get a 50ml bottle of test enth for what some people sell a 10ml bottle today. as for stocking up, i doubt things can get much worse.

I found a cheap source for Nolvadex , and I am glad i stocked up, cos i found some places that was charging like 3 times the cost of the price i am currently getting, but it's hard for me to find any AI at a good cost tho~~

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    Steroids will always be around.

They may be harder to get, but that just means you have to look that much harder.
    This shit never ceases to amaze me. A few stories in the news and one big bust and now guys think steroids are gone forever or are going to be so hard to get.

If you can walk to pretty much any bad neighborhood in north america and buy crack.. How are they going to stop steroids?!! Its legal in most countries in the world! There will always be steroids available, there is too much money involved in this game for it to stop.

i agree. somehow, someway they will be around. guess it goes back to the ol' "supply and demand" theory

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    good post, but when there is a demand you can bet your ass that there will be a supply.

Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    good post, but when there is a demand you can bet your ass that there will be a supply.
    yep!

bump for more opinions

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    This is a good post, ive thought about this myself... And dude stock up, its never a bad idea... Also i bet there will be a lot more home-brewers. Be on the look out for mini home-brew "labs" getting busted on the news while the meth labs next door go unannounced... STEROIDS ARE EVIL lol

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    Price go back down after Olympics?!! I dont think so.... simple economics. If people will pay the price they are now, they will continue to pay as prices increase (see Gas...) I'm not saying go run out and stock up now, but I would not assume that prices will go back down after the Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by Concept420 View Post
    This is a good post, ive thought about this myself... And dude stock up, its never a bad idea... Also i bet there will be a lot more home-brewers. Be on the look out for mini home-brew "labs" getting busted on the news while the meth labs next door go unannounced... STEROIDS ARE EVIL lol
    lol. i def believe that man!

bigdrew is offline Junior Member
    If you read the research, steroids are going to be made absolute in a few years, not by the feds, but my new meds. Look up SARMs (androgen receptor modulators) and myostatin inhibitors. Currently Pfizer is testing a SARM on humans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information