Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blayker is offline Junior Member

Im depressed and i need your help!!

First of all i would like to thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Im going to be 19 at may,im 6.2 ft 110kg atm.
    and i have been doing some weight lifting for about 8 months contstly now,and i used to do weight lifting when i was younger also.

Im on my 3rd week of steroids and there is 3 months left for my both bulking/cuting cycles.
    and im taking it under the suprvise of my coach.
    i would like to say here that he told me im not going to have any side effects that is going to hurt me and he knows what he is doing.

And these are the types of steroids that im taking atm:
    sustanon
    testosterone enanthate
    spectriol
    equi-gan
    deca -durabolin
    methandienone tablet x50
    primobolan depot

i take the 3 types of steroids each week and the types of steroids that im taking change weekly.also i take them on sat/mon/wesnd/ with 1ml on each day(sat/mod/wens/).So total of 3lm weekly.

I would like to mention that i take "Legalon" which (improves the liver function and also protect it from damge) also proviren(two tablet 3-4 times week) and Nolvadex (one tablet 3-4 times week) which help me to kick the female hormons out of my body and to not have the gyno.

After knowing all these information i would like to ask some questiones that are giving me a nightmares.
    1-Did i stunned my growth?
    2-Is three months and half long term cycle for guy who is taking it for the first time?
    3-Im experiencing shrinking testicals which scared the hell out of me,i called my coach and he said its ok and it will become back to it normal size after the steroids.My question here is that true? and i dont have to worry about it even if it get smaller than now?
    4-Im i going to lose all the muscles that i gained after the cycle even if i work out 5 times a week?
    5-Did i kill my carrer of being athlete?And im i going to have problems when i grow older like in the mid 20s or 30s?
    6-My nipple is geting bigger and also my brest is that ok?

Thank you again for reading i would like to know the answers of my questions since im really depressed these days and i whish that i never took roids.

Let me know if you have any questiones.
    Last edited by Blayker; 03-07-2008 at 12:25 PM.

Thread Information