Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    lowering hte test to a trt dose is still much higher than that of which you naturally produce so worrying bout sexual performance should not be an issue.

also as weak as test is frontloading is pointless other than just inducing a major estrogen spike.

tren is great but i would run it from the start say weeks 1-8

halo is great but i would move it to the begininign of hte cycleand use drol a the end (hopefully hits DHT properties will aid in recovery since deca is gonna keep you suppressed)
    also shorten u deca a week or 2 or lengthen your test by a week or 2 so that you can make sure all your prolactin/progesterone issues are not a factor in your recovery.

so in a revised version of your cycle

Anadrol 100mg/ed wk 10-14
    Test E 300mg/wk 1-12
    Deca 400mg/wk 1-10 or 11 (frontload 1st week)
    TrenA 100mg/ed wk 1-8
    Halo 60mg/ed wk 1-4
    i'd also run igf for the first 6 weeks or so and during pct
    When I do searches I always see people saying "Never run more deca than test" and a bunch of shit like that.. why do they think that? and do you like Tren E or Tren A more? The twice a week injections with E would be convenient considering i'm gonna be doin IGF bilateral injections every day as well so that's 3 and sometimes 4 shots a day when i do the test/deca..

The reason why i have the drol at the beginning is because i want to bulk in the beginning and at the end harden everything up and gain lean mass.. i'm gonna have an all out bulk diet for the first 8 weeks and then a lean mass diet toward the end and i know halo assists with making you look harder and doesn't add weight.. maybe winstrol would be the better choice considering the goal of the cycle ... and would you recommend caber, letro or proviron to run throughout? i'm a tad prone to gyno.. thanks
    Last edited by Elexecution; 03-13-2008 at 03:38 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    When I do searches I always see people saying "Never run more deca than test" and a bunch of shit like that.. why do they think that?
    because they are idiotic parrots who do not understand nor grasp the concept that "EXOGENOUS HORMONES do not cause suppression of OTHER EXOGENOUS HORMONES"
    and do you like Tren E or Tren A more? The twice a week injections with E would be convenient considering i'm gonna be doin IGF bilateral injections every day as well so that's 3 and sometimes 4 shots a day when i do the test/deca..
    trenE is by far my favorite, far more stable and much more convienent

The reason why i have the drol at the beginning is because i want to bulk in the beginning and at the end harden everything up and gain lean mass.. i'm gonna have an all out bulk diet for the first 8 weeks and then a lean mass diet toward the end and i know halo assists with making you look harder and doesn't add weight.. maybe winstrol would be the better choice considering the goal of the cycle ... and would you recommend caber, letro or proviron to run throughout? i'm a tad prone to gyno.. thanks
    thats fine.. win at the end would be a perfect choice, i wouldnt mess w/ caber/letro unless you are having serious signs of progesterone gyno/lactation

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    because they are idiotic parrots who do not understand nor grasp the concept that "EXOGENOUS HORMONES do not cause suppression of OTHER EXOGENOUS HORMONES"

trenE is by far my favorite, far more stable and much more convienent

thats fine.. win at the end would be a perfect choice, i wouldnt mess w/ caber/letro unless you are having serious signs of progesterone gyno/lactation
    Gotcha.. so basically deca dick only occurs when running no testosterone at all during a deca cycle? well i revised everything you suggested except for the Drol/Halo switch .. question - can caber reverse gyno or does it only prevent it.. if it doesn't reverse it would be pointless to have it on hand in case the symptons flare up so if thats the case ill have letro on hand .. i read Merc's estrogen thread and it seems like AI's really hinder gains atleast according to that study ... and you don't approve frontloading test? i thought it was a must in order to get sufficient amounts in the early stages of the cycle? and you assure me that running test 250mg/wk while doing Deca and Tren will NOT fvuk with my dick?? i'm trustin u on that one
    Last edited by Elexecution; 03-15-2008 at 03:00 AM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Gotcha.. so basically deca dick only occurs when running no testosterone at all during a deca cycle? well i revised everything you suggested except for the Drol/Halo switch .. question - can caber reverse gyno or does it only prevent it.. if it doesn't reverse it would be pointless to have it on hand in case the symptons flare up so if thats the case ill have letro on hand .. i read Merc's estrogen thread and it seems like AI's really hinder gains atleast according to that study ... and you don't approve frontloading test? i thought it was a must in order to get sufficient amounts in the early stages of the cycle? and you assure me that running test 250mg/wk while doing Deca and Tren will NOT fvuk with my dick?? i'm trustin u on that one
    letro is only thing i know that can reduce/reverse gyno to minimal size.

trt dosing scheme of test of even 100mg/wk is ore than enough to prevent any sexual disorders from the suppressiveness of no compsounds

i dont know much bout AI's hindering gains.. i never use em.. since i dont suffer from gyno.. i know letro can nerf libido easily.. more so than nor groups w/o test... merc's got a boatload of great studies so i would go w/ his judgement on this one.

Thread Information