Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation Tai's Free Cycle Advice...

none too small, none will be ignored! (i just wanna be like beast!)

so go ahead and throw them up.. comments/questions/ideas/cycling protocols/stacks.

post cycle regiments, cruising, bridging... you name it and i will help ya with it.

please keep it professional here thanks

im doing this because of the 1min delay on replying to PM's
    so after i reply i have to wait one minute to reply to another.. WELL EFF that by that time i already forgot wtf im doing and that question is as good sa lost so for tai's sake lets all keep it compiled here thanks
    Last edited by taiboxa; 03-08-2008 at 08:38 PM.

i will also like to help you w/ any lab q's, gh, and slin questions you have as well.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats , Age, and lifting experience before u post please

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    tamaxofin raises your test 150% with 20mg, thats almost like 250mg of a test anabolic correct?

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    37 225 5'11" 18% training on and off for 20 years (i will lose more fat b4 starting)first cycle in a long time ( asking about planned 2nd. and 3rd. cycles)strength first, mass second and fat loss third. planned 2nd cycle: 1-12 test-e @ 500 2x week, 1-10 deca @ 400 2x week, a-dex .25 eod during, then Pheedno's PCT. Questions i have are: i was originally planning nan undeca but source has only deca, what are the diffs. and what would be a good 3rd. compound to stack with on my 3rd cycle considering my goals I CANNOT TAKE ORALS. also to frontload or not to frontload? specifically, on my first test-e (250 x2 week) only cycle i was thinking of having my first 250 mg shot, then if no severe reactions jumping next two shots up to 500 to get my plasma levels up. what do you think of that strategy? thanks tai
    Last edited by jbonez19; 03-08-2008 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kostakv View Post
    tamaxofin raises your test 150% with 20mg, thats almost like 250mg of a test anabolic correct?
    so your saying you can increase your test from 8mg to 12mg? thats exciting.
    thats like 84mg/wk of test per week

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    Stats , Age, and lifting experience before u post please
    if u want to thats super

Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    37 225 5'11" 18% training on and off for 20 years (i will lose more fat b4 starting)
    first cycle in a long time
    strength first,
    mass second and
    fat loss third.

planned 2nd cycle: 1-12 test-e @ 500 2x week, 1-10 deca @ 400 2x week, a-dex .25 eod during, then Pheedno's PCT. Questions i have are: i was originally planning nan undeca but source has only deca, what are the diffs. and what would be a good 3rd. compound to stack with on my 3rd cycle considering my goals I CANNOT TAKE ORALS. also to frontload or not to frontload? specifically, on my first test-e (250 x2 week) only cycle i was thinking of having my first 250 mg shot, then if no severe reactions jumping next two shots up to 500 to get my plasma levels up. what do you think of that strategy? thanks tai

need a more appropariate lay out

what was your first cycle Run time and dosing

2nd cycle, run time and dosing regiment

3rd cycle proposed run time and dosing.

how come u cant take orals?

frontloading is a key factor IMO as far as getting the show on the road... why wait form the long estered compound to cumulative stack on its self when u can bypass it by doubling the dose of your first administration.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    so your saying you can increase your test from 8mg to 12mg? thats exciting.
    thats like 84mg/wk of test per week

if u want to thats super
    so the official answer is taking 20mg of tamaxofin for a week is like taking 84mg of test a week.???

5'11 205 15%, just got done with my second cycle anadrol and test p.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    so the official answer is taking 20mg of tamaxofin for a week is like taking 84mg of test a week.???
    I hope you are kidding

im not getting your answer from the 8mg to the 12mg...ot the 84mg of test per week.

ORignal qustion:tamaxofin raises your test 150% with 20mg, thats almost like 250mg of a test anabolic correct?

1st. test-e 1-12 2x250mg shots/week
    2nd. as stated previously (test-e and deca )
    3rd. i was asking you what compound to stack with the e and deca.
    is PCT fine and is a-dex good to run through cycle .25 eod as have had gyno previously
    Last edited by jbonez19; 03-08-2008 at 10:02 PM.

im not getting your answer from the 8mg to the 12mg...ot the 84mg of test per week.

ORignal qustion:tamaxofin raises your test 150% with 20mg, thats almost like 250mg of a test anabolic correct?

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member

you know what I'm not even goona post the explanation I'll only say damn sitcoms must be confusing for you...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    copycat!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Tai if I swallowed 5000mg of test undecanoate a day do you think that would have any affect? Maybe 10000mg? Why was the undecanoate ever made if noone uses/likes it?

Whats stronger anavar or superdrol?

If I mix boil methyl alcohol and test base together can I methylate my own test?

Can I mix a half of lb of test prop with 1 cup mineral oil - 1 cup grain alcohol, cut squares out of paper towels and make my own patches?
    How many patches like this would I have to wear a day to get approx 500mg a week?

These are actual thoughts I've had at some point in the last week that I prob should not have made public.
    =]

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    copycat!
    only joking, please still help me out.
    Last edited by jbonez19; 03-08-2008 at 10:40 PM.

thats all real funny, but nobody answered the question

thats all real funny, but nobody answered the question
    NO!

"tais free cycle advice" ... click in & no advice. Now I see why its *free*.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    "tais free cycle advice" ... click in & no advice. Now I see why its *free*.
    that's what i was thinking. hello, earth to tai........think you're falling short of beast's standards just a tiny bit.
    Last edited by jbonez19; 03-08-2008 at 10:46 PM.

I think tai had the hopes that if he offered some good "free" advice now people might pay $ for it later.
    Either way I just don't see it happening at all at this point.

I think tai had the hopes that if he offered some good "free" advice now people might pay $ for it later.
    Either way I just don't see it happening at all at this point.
    yeah i'm glad i wasted my ****ing time sitting here waiting for a response. thanks alot tai, this hasn't been frustrating at all. think i'll go and punch a hole in my fridge door now. bye

Lmao! tais already losing customers ahaa

.. or maybe hes still working on the first question? in tai time I could see how that might be possible.

Or maybe he just realized we turn clocks ahead an hour tonight and decided to take an hour off lol.. i would have said "decided to go to sleep" but we all know tai doesnt do that.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    SWEET!!! Tai found a way to bring the lounge to the main rooom!!!!
    Bojanglos u're a whore

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Poor Tia.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I've got a TRT question.

40 years old, training exp:18 years, 6'3", 218lbs, 15% to 20% body fat, diet should be better.

I've been using Androderm for 14 months at three 5 mg patches per day. I would like to switch to either Test Cyp or Enth, both of which are available to me generically for pennies on the dollar. Once I start using the injectable will there be a noticable falling off of my testosterone levels while I adjust to esterfied version of testosterone ? vs the more instantaneous effect of the Androderm patches, which use testoterone suspension?
    Or something like that? Would I need to front load? I'm seeing my doctor on Monday.
    Thanks,
    CR

Anywhere tai goes its the lounge lol, and prada mispelling tai is about as difficult as mispelling the word fuk.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    ummm i am new here and i was wondering how much does the free advice cost. i think i might be getting scammed on my other free advice. can you help i am really in a hurry. thanks and i hope i am not breaking any rules even though i did not read them.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    I've got a TRT question.

40 years old, training exp:18 years, 6'3", 218lbs, 15% to 20% body fat, diet should be better.

I've been using Androderm for 14 months at three 5 mg patches per day. I would like to switch to either Test Cyp or Enth, both of which are available to me generically for pennies on the dollar. Once I start using the injectable will there be a noticable falling off of my testosterone levels while I adjust to esterfied version of testosterone ? vs the more instantaneous effect of the Androderm patches, which use testoterone suspension?
    Or something like that? Would I need to front load? I'm seeing my doctor on Monday.
    Thanks,
    CR

Understand I am NOT an expert at this but I'm bored and will give it my best shot.
    3 - 5 mg patches a day would be = to what? 15mg of test a day?
    If thats all your patches contain than an even smaller % would most likely actually be penetrating the skin. And even if you got the full amount [15mg] that still is NOTHING.
    The actual dose of the injectable will determine how much your actual naddy test levels will drop. If your up in the normal cycle regions (say around 500mg a week) than YES your natural test levels will plummit.
    But something tells me a dr would not prescribe such amounts. Still I'm not a dr but I am studying to be one so it just wouldnt make sense to me.
    In regards to length of ppl or onset (ppl= peak plasma levels) it depends on exactly what ester you are prescribed. The enth ester can take between 6 to sometimes 10 weeks to notice affects. More likely however before that time range.

More than anything the way a dr. prescribes test and the way a body builder prescribes test to themself is usually different. To actually answer you question more accurately I'd need to know exactly what form of test you'd be taking, what dosage, and what your naddy test levels were BEFORE you started TRT.
    Hope this helps.
    No thanks to tai.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    ummm i am new here and i was wondering how much does the free advice cost. i think i might be getting scammed on my other free advice. can you help i am really in a hurry. thanks and i hope i am not breaking any rules even though i did not read them.
    lex that truely is some funny shit bro.

And I must admit the avy is great as well. That movie is a true classic.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Anywhere tai goes its the lounge lol, and prada mispelling tai is about as difficult as mispelling the word fuk.
    I never write Tai, I've always referred to Tai by her real name Tia.

/\ Ok cuz honestly when I read "tia" I had a thought of a hot asian chick I once saw on mtv. Your post made me google "tia" and I soon discovered the actual name I was looking for was "tila tequila" who is a smoking hot asian woman that befriends EVERYONE on myspace and had a show on mtv (which is where I saw her).
    When I read your post I thought her name was tia tequila, but now that I have the association of "tila" with "tai" my masturbation days to this particular female have come to an end.
    And I normally am not attracted to asian chicks which is even weirder..

Understand I am NOT an expert at this but I'm bored and will give it my best shot.
    If thats all your patches contain than an even smaller % would most likely actually be penetrating the skin. And even if you got the full amount [15mg] that still is NOTHING.
    The actual dose of the injectable will determine how much your actual naddy test levels will drop. If your up in the normal cycle regions (say around 500mg a week) than YES your natural test levels will plummit.
    But something tells me a dr would not prescribe such amounts. Still I'm not a dr but I am studying to be one so it just wouldnt make sense to me.
    In regards to length of ppl or onset (ppl= peak plasma levels) it depends on exactly what ester you are prescribed. The enth ester can take between 6 to sometimes 10 weeks to notice affects. More likely however before that time range.

More than anything the way a dr. prescribes test and the way a body builder prescribes test to themself is usually different. To actually answer you question more accurately I'd need to know exactly what form of test you'd be taking, what dosage, and what your naddy test levels were BEFORE you started TRT.
    Hope this helps.
    No thanks to tai.
    hallelulja! some actual advice on this busted ass thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    i ****en hate you ignorant noob pricks.

one8nine is offline Banned
    when i cycle i only use shor esters
    prop
    ace
    phynlprop

i prefer short esters so that i read peak more quickly, and i dont have long before pct, like get on do it right get off take a break hit it again

first i start with test, somewhere between 50-100mg ed
    next i add my DHT, either winny or masteron , most of the time masteron, i like it more and its actually meant to be injected (17aa vs ester)
    next i choose a 19nor, (once i blended them and i didnt like it at all... but i never tried it with letro/caber)
    most of the time i choose m-tren due to the fact that 1-2mg a day is more than enough, making it dirt cheap. sometimes nandro, and currently tren ace

my dosages usually look like this:
    50-100mg ed test p
    equal to test is the dose of the dht
    1/2 test dose of its m-tren/tren, 3/4 of test dose if its nando

never cycle without .25mg letro ED, side effects hit me hard, occasionally throwing caber in

i never tried hcg before, but this cycle im doing it at 500iu 2x wk until the last week of PCT, it feels good i will do it every time

I have tried halo before, and liked it. i think my next cycle will be something like test/winny or masteron/deca /halo. halo was hard on my joints.

i would never mix halo and m-tren again i will probably go to prison for shooting someone over nothing it makes me crazy

i loved halo but i dont like using orals due to liver toxicity, i was using 70mg var on this cycle for about a week and a half, and i got sick again. i always get sick while on orals, and i make sure to drink 1-2 gallons of water a day.
    when i take orals my muscles cramp, everything feels sore like im not getting enough nutrition, im tired, its hard to eat, i need extra sleep, and i dont feel like doing anything at all.

PCT is always nolvadex +proviron ... im thinking of adding arimidex or aromasin next time but i really dont know anything about them.. really never cared to learn because letro was all i needed but from all i have read im not ready to try letro in pct

i really dont have a rule for time off. sometimes i take 2 weeks off. sometimes two months. last break was about 10 months.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I can vary my levels with my Androderm and have blood work to back it up.
    When I started with the Androderm, I had a test level of 187ng/dl. I received the results of my bi-monthly blood work. I had been taking Androderm for six months at this point: Testosterone : 1153ng/dl. To keep it at that level I have to squeeze every last drop out of my patches and apply it topically.
    I'm going to request a dosage of 200mg. per week in bi-weekly injections, also with .5mg of Arimidex twice a week.

Hope this helps.
    No thanks to tai.

im worried about tai now

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    I want my money back!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information