Thread: Tren E?

joeystraube is offline Junior Member

Tren E?

Have any of you ever used tren e? if so what did u like the results?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Tren is very powerful and many here swear by it. It will give you massive strength gains solid gain in lean muscle and you'll get ripped. With that you will experience a lot of side effects including loss of libido, night sweats, moodiness, problems sleeping, gyno, to name a few. Do your research before you make your mind up.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    whats ya cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    whats ya cycle experience?
    over the past year

i have done 1 cycle of t4 with 300mg deca for 10 weeks
    masteron and eq cycle 5 weeks
    clen for 30 days
    recently comin off of a t4 and deca for 8 weeks

time on = time off

fdrx7man is offline Member
    tren e and tren A are excellent compounds! for any goals.. they bulk well and they cut well!

STED is offline Associate Member
    My mates had tren e, hes gone really big off this stuff. 500mg a week and hes lookin good for it, only bad side i would say he looks blown up, but that could soon go away after few weeks of pct. But yeh agreed with above youll keep some good gains,

HolyBlade is offline Associate Member
    tren is a hardcore steriod ,but i dissagree about the gyno as Tren does not convert into estrogen ,thats why it's good pre-contest ,gets your very full and hard due to it's highly androgenic nature ,but keeps your dry since it does not retain water (Remember that part where is does not convret into estrogen ? )

tren is also no as kidney toxic as your lead to think ,but the eleavetion in blood pressure it brings does damege to the kidneys in an indirect way (i'm after a leg workout,so i'm too tierd ,but if you want me to ,i'll post the exect reason for that )

Tren is great ,but not something to take on a first cycle ,as it's not easy to work with ,i know myself had a bit of an issue with mood swings while on tren,but it changes from preson to person i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyBlade View Post
    tren is a hardcore steriod ,but i dissagree about the gyno as Tren does not convert into estrogen ,thats why it's good pre-contest ,gets your very full and hard due to it's highly androgenic nature ,but keeps your dry since it does not retain water (Remember that part where is does not convret into estrogen ? )

tren is also no as kidney toxic as your lead to think ,but the eleavetion in blood pressure it brings does damege to the kidneys in an indirect way (i'm after a leg workout,so i'm too tierd ,but if you want me to ,i'll post the exect reason for that )

Tren is great ,but not something to take on a first cycle ,as it's not easy to work with ,i know myself had a bit of an issue with mood swings while on tren,but it changes from preson to person i guess.

whats a good dosage to use per week?

but does effect progesterone and prolactin...

so gyno is totally possible.

but does effect progesterone and prolactin...

so gyno is totally possible.

true ,but when gyno is the case Test is more the main suspect in my eyes
    also we have to take into acount the gyno is also very much depended on gentic predisposition

also we have to take into acount the gyno is also very much depended on gentic predisposition
    ok so whats a good dosage to run with tren

Quote Originally Posted by joeystraube View Post
    whats a good dosage to use per week?
    a base dose of Tren A is 75 Mg EOD
    Tren E is bit trickyer ,cuz some labs dose the vails diffrently ,but most i've seen where 200 Mg per CC ,so i'd go with 200 MG every 4 days or so

I agree with tai's stance of lowering test to a near HRT dose to keep the test sides to a minimum when running things like tren ...

Then like you say about test being 'the main suspect' you know thats not 2 blame that way, so gotta be 19nor sides (gyno in this case at thats what were talking about) so you know exactly what to address with ya ancillaries (bromo / caber / letro etc)

a base dose of Tren A is 75 Mg EOD
    Tren E is bit trickyer ,cuz some labs dose the vails diffrently ,but most i've seen where 200 Mg per CC ,so i'd go with 200 MG every 4 days or so
    With tren e anywhere between 200 and 400mg per week is effective... so 200mg e4d or 150mg twice a week is a great starting point.. (150mg twice a week is what im doing in my next cycle)

I agree with tai's stance of lowering test to a near HRT dose to keep the test sides to a minimum when running things like tren ...

Then like you say about test being 'the main suspect' you know thats not 2 blame that way, so gotta be 19nor sides (gyno in this case at thats what were talking about) so you know exactly what to address with ya ancillaries (bromo / caber / letro etc)

With tren e anywhere between 200 and 400mg per week is effective... so 200mg e4d or 150mg twice a week is a great starting point.. (150mg twice a week is what im doing in my next cycle)

I agree with you 100% , i was simply speaking in genral terms

I agree with you 100% , i was simply speaking in genral terms
    and im agreeing back at you 100% lol

Tren is a very strong compound that needs a decent amount of research into it before touching it.

Knowing how your body reacts to test and such alike is needed so you can work out where the sides are coming from if you add something like tren on top...(as there will be a lot of sides)

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Correct tren does not convert to estrogen, wrong about the gyno. Trenbolone is a progestin: it binds to the receptor of the female sex hormone progesterone, this can lead to breast growth and it's metabolite has a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor that is actually greater than progesterone itself. Furthermore, it increases prolactin. Gyno is a real concern in tren users.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    Correct tren does not convert to estrogen, wrong about the gyno. Trenbolone is a progestin: it binds to the receptor of the female sex hormone progesterone, this can lead to breast growth and it's metabolite has a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor that is actually greater than progesterone itself. Furthermore, it increases prolactin. Gyno is a real concern in tren users.

i stand corected my friend ,had a bit of a memory lapse their ( i blame it on too much tuna fish LOL )

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by STED View Post
    My mates had tren e, hes gone really big off this stuff. 500mg a week and hes lookin good for it, only bad side i would say he looks blown up, but that could soon go away after few weeks of pct. But yeh agreed with above youll keep some good gains,
    he shouldnt look blown up on tren mate,tren will give him lean mass absolutly no water,his diet must be shat................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

i find this statement a tad off mate,you are just as likely ''if'' you are prone to get gyno off either test or 19 nor derivatives.............
    me im lucky i dont get either as of yet................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

were all entitled to our own opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    i find this statement a tad off mate,you are just as likely ''if'' you are prone to get gyno off either test or 19 nor derivatives.............
    me im lucky i dont get either as of yet................

i can see where your comeing from with that
    like i said ,its mostly about gentic predispostion

were all entitled to our own opinions
    well let me ask this, would it be better to run the tren e with or without eq? i plan on takin t4 with it also...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    well let me ask this, would it be better to run the tren e with or without eq? i plan on takin t4 with it also...
    What are your goals? I hope thats not in place of some test. And honestly depending on your history of cycles/lifting i think it would be too much. EQ is....alright....but tren is 10,000 times better and i think youll def. see much better results with tren and test vs stackin EQ on top of it. Although the EQ would add to vascularity and hardness but honestly its waste IMO, not a fan of EQ...Ran it once and once was enough would have rather ran anavar or something.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    What are your goals? I hope thats not in place of some test. And honestly depending on your history of cycles/lifting i think it would be too much. EQ is....alright....but tren is 10,000 times better and i think youll def. see much better results with tren and test vs stackin EQ on top of it. Although the EQ would add to vascularity and hardness but honestly its waste IMO, not a fan of EQ...Ran it once and once was enough would have rather ran anavar or something.
    ok well let me ask u this, i have t4 and my tren is 250mg, how much should i take of each a week

You could get away with T4 at 400mg per week and the tren E at 500mg per week. A lot of users opt to take less test (hrt dose or above due to its estrogenic side effects) Granted youll probably have to keep some letro and some prolactin inhibitor on hand but you wont have to worry too much about the estrogenic sides that comes from test with an HRT dose. The test is basically so your body can function and have testosterone in your system and the tren is for building muscle. What are your goals in this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    You could get away with T4 at 400mg per week and the tren E at 500mg per week. A lot of users opt to take less test (hrt dose or above due to its estrogenic side effects) Granted youll probably have to keep some letro and some prolactin inhibitor on hand but you wont have to worry too much about the estrogenic sides that comes from test with an HRT dose. The test is basically so your body can function and have testosterone in your system and the tren is for building muscle. What are your goals in this cycle?
    well if i can gain then good but if i cut up thats fine too

Yes. Honestly tho, if I were cutting id drop the test down and keep the tren where its at. For bulking id keep the test at 400mg per week (Im weird.....i like the bloat from test as well as some of the well being/estrogenic sides) This is if I were doing it tho, more up to you. You can bulk or cut with tren but cutting you probably want to stay bloat free as much as possible. When it comes to bulking or cutting and which is better, it basically boils down to your diet and how you cut or bulk. Like I stated for bulking I love the estrogenic side effects and for cutting....no way, cutting is cutting keep me dry as possible.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    over the past year

i have done 1 cycle of t4 with 300mg deca for 10 weeks
    masteron and eq cycle 5 weeks
    clen for 30 days
    recently comin off of a t4 and deca for 8 weeks

time on = time off
    Ur cycles are not so good bro.

BTW im using parabolan and its very simaler to enanthate and i fvckn luv it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by fdrx7man View Post
    tren e and tren A are excellent compounds! for any goals.. they bulk well and they cut well!
    exactly, Tren 's nutrient partioning agent makes it an unmatched bulker since you can eat INSANE AMOUNTS OF FOOD and basically forcefeed your muscles while depriving your fat stores. Also this partioning agent makes it an amazing cutter as well since u can practically eat nothing but dirt and still retain muscle mass while dieting.

he shouldnt look blown up on tren mate,tren will give him lean mass absolutly no water,his diet must be shat................
    werd. tren dries me out SO FREAKIN hard it makes it hard to move sometimes because my muscles become so dry/hard/brittle. sometimes i wish i would stayed w/ deca more often than tren because every time i have ran tren i always have some sort of strained/torn muscle occur.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    BTW im using parabolan and its very simaler to enanthate and i fvckn luv it.
    no its not.. infact its active life is BARELY EVEN HALF that of enanthate . its more closely related to phenylprop ester in terms of longivity.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    exactly, Tren 's nutrient partioning agent makes it an unmatched bulker since you can eat INSANE AMOUNTS OF FOOD and basically forcefeed your muscles while depriving your fat stores. Also this partioning agent makes it an amazing cutter as well since u can practically eat nothing but dirt and still retain muscle mass while dieting.

werd. tren dries me out SO FREAKIN hard it makes it hard to move sometimes because my muscles become so dry/hard/brittle. sometimes i wish i would stayed w/ deca more often than tren because every time i have ran tren i always have some sort of strained/torn muscle occur.

U got issues tai

Thread Information