Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Don't use gear for this kind of thing dude. Speak to your doc

hdd123 is offline Associate Member
    It can't turn you in a gay, if you naturally are not a gay: it can only make you more ladylike, decreased sex drive and decreased manlike behaviour (you' ll not be turned a gay, but rather not interested in women) as estradiol increases and natural testosterone production decreases. There may be some drugs that can make changes in orientation (side effects after long term use), but not for all people
    Last edited by hdd123; 03-14-2008 at 02:20 PM.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Just wondering...Why are you wanting this info??? I mean no man wants to cut off his interest for women. Do you?? Actually i think aldactone is anti-anabolic and dramatically reduces DHT levels. I think also transgender men take estrogen and female replacement hormones to change over. Reguardless, even if you take say deca without any hcg or tren , you will seriously lack libido or getting erection, but if you see an attractive woman you will still look, but its like you cant do nothing BUT look cause you aint gonna get anywhere with her, lol! I cant see tho doing this on purpose. that just wouldnt be right.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It sounds like some of your questions have been answered but there is also the old trick to Jack it/spank the monkey right before you are going to go out with a girl, that way if you talk to her (have a conversation) it is NOT just because your hormones are telling you to so you can get laid. LOL

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    The reason I asked was because I thought about how much more effective a person could be if they didn't think about sex.

Imagine going to work without thinking of women or sex. You'd be much more effective at anything you do and less distracted. I work in the computer security field and there are so many projects/days where I wish I was able to solely concentrate on what I am doing and not be distracted by the pretty girls in the office. There is someone in my department that is retiring soon and they are looking for his replacement within my group. I would like nothing more then to get this job. The perks he has, the insane money they throw at him, the cars he drives, the house he owns, is just something we all aspire for.

If I could just block out thinking of women or sex, I would be so much more productive. On top of this, when I was on my first cycle, I was constantly thinking about women and sex. Even more so then when I am not on a cycle. It was getting pretty annoying and out of hand. I could have sex 2-3 times a day and it still wouldn't satisfy me. I'd jerk off 5 times a day and I still wanted to go again. I was very distracted at work. Constantly looking at every single female and thinking to myself "I'd hit that". Even the ugly ones I would normally not look at, I'd think to myself "well I'd put a brown bag over her head and hit it".

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally I have NO desire to change my thinking. I dont go to work because I love it (I like it). The only reason I go to work is to make enough money to support my hobbies (jet ski, quad ridding, skiing/snowboard, scuba diving and a trip to Thailand or mexico every 2 or 3 months_) as well as pay my mortgage and food. I work only so I can play and that includes women. Women/sex is my motivation to get out of bed and go to work. No money no honey.

AZLightWeight is offline New Member

Interesting read

I have wondered the same thing myself, that is could I be more productive if I didn't think about sex so much? You said that everyone would like a nice car, this and that. For me a nice car would be great, a big house isn't bad, but for myself personally sex more motivational than those. In fact I'd go so far as to say that a well paying job, nice car, big house are desires I have to help attract the opposite sex. I am currently studying Computer Science myself and while I do enjoy it, it's a means to an end for me.
    I've never done a cycle and seeing as I am currently am in a relationship I have no worries about an increased sex drive, but when I was single I thought about sex way too much to be begin with, and would hate to imagine what I'd be like single and on the juice.
    BTW I've been checking this forum out for a while, and I know this is an old thread, but this one I had to post on. Why you wanna be a homo dude? lol

CRACKER is offline Junior Member
    man did you really drag up a year and a half old thread for that

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    wtf??? get a life ffs!!

AZLightWeight is offline New Member
    Whatever it's a funny thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information