Thread: Pubertal gyno

manwitplans is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Pubertal gyno

I've got gyno from my puberty, don't have a clue as to when it started to develop, never really noticed it until i started bodybuilding, because then I got concerned with how I looked, it's really nothing compared to many guys that got that shit really bad, but I want compete in a few years, and I was wondering if I had to go the surgery route.

I'm 20 years of age by the way, does that mean it's to late to take medication to try to put this sucker back in its cage?

I'm going to ask the doc tomorrow, but I doubt he even sees it, and is going to blame it on steroid usage (which I have not to use, but I have decent development and i'm afraid that i'll get accused of it.

Well guys, answer the question in the middle part, thanks

Bumping this before I go to bed, hoping there will be some answers tomorrow, thanks.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    It gyno or just mega puffy breasts?

youngerlion is offline Banned
    i have the same deal. i think your doc will be cool and he will tell you if its gyno or just adipose layer. if its a lump tho its probably gyno. which if you have researched and it sounds like you have, really can only be removed under the knife.
    Last edited by youngerlion; 04-07-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    I went to the Dr. the other day because of the same thing...and as others have said before most Doctors are clueless about the use of AI's/SERMS for male Gyno. he will most likely tell you to go for surgery.....I'm looking at using letro for a few months and see what that does.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post
    I went to the Dr. the other day because of the same thing...and as others have said before most Doctors are clueless about the use of AI's/SERMS for male Gyno. he will most likely tell you to go for surgery.....I'm looking at using letro for a few months and see what that does.
    Id try the AI/SERM route before putting ya self under the knife...

Looking to letro and toremifene.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by youngerlion View Post
    i have the same deal. i think your doc will be cool and he will tell you if its gyno or just adipose layer. if its a lump tho its probably gyno. which if you have researched and it sounds like you have, really can only be removed under the knife.
    This is not true, gyno nodules can and do dissolve and become absorbed, just like the fatty mass.
    Serms, AIs and DHTs are often administered for pubertal gyno as well as aas induced.

Like Shifty and Garbanzo said, you should certainly try one, or a combination. But do some research first, as there are plenty of good threads here.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-08-2008 at 06:57 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    This is not true, gyno nodules can and do dissolve and become absorbed, just like the fatty mass.
    Serms and AIs both work for pubertal gyno as well as aas induced.

Like Shifty and Garbanzo said, you should certainly try one, or a combination. But do some research first, as there are plenty of good threads here.
    the doctors are misleading us. gd. what a surprise. im gonna try that letro out. ive been reading but was skeptic and scared of rebound but theres alot of support. thanks for educating me thru his thread

Thanks for opinion guys.
    So you would try the c_bino guide to diminish gyno?

_007 is offline Associate Member
    I had surgey for this when i was younger they basicaly cut around your whole nipple then another moon shape cut about 1 1/2 inches long just above the nip + a drain whole with a tube below the affected nipple. You need to leave a a soft rubber tube inside your chest 6 inches long in for about a week then in a post op visit with your surgen they pull it out. It scars like hell & my nipple never looked the same after that. The gyno is basicaly gone; you cant see it but i can still feel a little bump ide try anything and everything before surgury it also costs about $2000 in canada good luck.

thanks for sharing your personal experience with the surgery 007. im definitely going to just try to gain muscle mass and letro. i weigh only crap at almost 6 feet. im pretty small so i can definitely use some weight and hopefully a significant muscle mass increase will help but if not im gonna try c binos treatment. good luck and again please post pics and results if you do the letro for mine and maybe someone elses benefit.
    Last edited by youngerlion; 04-08-2008 at 01:08 PM.

So I'm going to start C_Bino's Gyno protocol soon and we'll see what effects it has on my childhood Gyno. I will also run an over the counter fat burner such as Lipo-6 or Cytolean. Also I take Propecia for MPB....should I drop it and switch to Rogaine to allow DHT levels to rise???

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    So I'm going to start C_Bino's Gyno protocol soon and we'll see what effects it has on my childhood Gyno. I will also run an over the counter fat burner such as Lipo-6 or Cytolean. Also I take Propecia for MPB....should I drop it and switch to Rogaine to allow DHT levels to rise???
    Research Rogaine well before you use it. I'm by no means an expert but I remember hearing that you have to use it for life once you start using it or all of your hair starts to fall out when you stop treatment with it.

I' heard the same thing in the past but can't find anything solid that says that you will lose more once you stop. Only that you re-start losing/sheding??

Quote Originally Posted by youngerlion View Post
    the doctors are misleading us. gd. what a surprise. im gonna try that letro out. ive been reading but was skeptic and scared of rebound but theres alot of support. thanks for educating me thru his thread
    I'm not saying actually saying that, some may be legitimately unfamiliar with the research, but the point is...DON'T JUST RUN TO THE BLADE!

Volumes of studies exist that clearly illustrate SIGNIFICANT AND SATISFACTORY non-surgical pubertal gyno relief, and any other form for that matter. Granted, these treatments meet with varying successes meaning one may need to try higher dosages, or various drugs but our commonly used Nolva, Letro, and certain DHTs along with numerous other drugs DO WORK. Although my comprehensive piece has been temporarily shelved, due to other more pressing matters, it is still in the works and focuses primarily drug-induced gyno here is some puberty-specific data that I'd like to present for you, him and everyone else to review:
    Tamoxifen treatment for pubertal gynecomastia

We evaluated the efficacy of the tamoxifen treatment in 37 patients with pubertal gynecomastia. All had distinct, easily palpable breast swellings with a diameter of over three cm. Pain, tenderness, and swelling associated with gynecomastia were reported by six patients. Eight of the patients were obese. One patient also suffered from varicocele. Pain and size reduction was seen in all patients with tamoxifen treatment. No long-term side effects of tamoxifen were observed. The dose of tamoxifen was increased in three patients due to poor response. Two of the treatment group had recurrence problem at follow-up. We did not need to refer any patient to surgery. Tamoxifen treatment is relatively non-toxic, may be beneficial and we think it should be considered for pubertal gynecomastia.

Derman O, Kanbur NO, Kutluk T.
    Section of Adolescent Medicine, Department of Pediatrics,
    Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, 06100 Ankara-Turkey.
    Treatment of persistent pubertal gynecomastia with dihydrotestosterone heptanoate.

Four boys with persistent pubertal gynecomastia were given intramuscular dihydrotestosterone heptanoate (DHT-hp) at 2 to 4-week intervals for 16 weeks. By the end of treatment, breast size in all four boys had decreased 67% to 78%. Initial plasma levels of gonadotropins, estradiol, testosterone , and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) were normal. Mean plasma DHT concentration rose with the injections of DHT-hp, and remained elevated throughout the treatment period. Estradiol, LH, FSH, and testosterone decreased during treatment, as did 24-hour urinary LH and FSH. No regrowth of breast tissue was observed 6 to 15 months after treatment, although hormone concentrations had returned to near pretreatment values by 2 months after the last injection. DHT-hp has potential to be an effective medical therapy for persistent pubertal gynecomastia.

Eberle AJ; Sparrow JT; Keenan BS
    J Pediatr 1986 Jul;109(1):144-9.
    Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia.

OBJECTIVES: To assess the efficacy of the anti-estrogens tamoxifen and raloxifen in the medical management of persistent pubertal gynecomastia. STUDY DESIGN: Retrospective chart review of 38 consecutive patients with persistent pubertal gynecomastia who presented to a pediatric endocrinology clinic. Patients received reassurance alone or a 3- to 9-month course of an estrogen receptor modifier (tamoxifen or raloxifene). RESULTS: Mean (SD) age of treated subjects was 14.6 (1.5) years with gynecomastia duration of 28.3 (16.4) months. Mean reduction in breast nodule diameter was 2.1 cm (95% CI 1.7, 2.7, P <.0001) after treatment with tamoxifen and 2.5 cm (95% CI 1.7, 3.3, P <.0001) with raloxifene. Some improvement was seen in 86% of patients receiving tamoxifen and in 91% receiving raloxifene, but a greater proportion had a significant decrease (>50%) with raloxifene (86%) than tamoxifen (41%). No side effects were seen in any patients. CONCLUSION: Inhibition of estrogen receptor action in the breast appears to be safe and effective in reducing persistent pubertal gynecomastia, with a better response to raloxifene than to tamoxifen. Further study is required to determine that this is truly a treatment effect.

Lawrence SE; Faught KA; Vethamuthu J; Lawson ML
    J Pediatr. 2004 Jul;145(1):71-6.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-11-2008 at 06:35 AM.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

Wow Thanks Magic.....great info....might just show it to the MD when I go back. One question these studies seem to use the AI/SERMS during puberty when the first signs of Gyno appear...my isssue is that I never felt any pain or lumps....I was over weight during my teen years and the extra layer of fat has never gone away and I still have some fat in the abdomen area as well....do you think using Letro or Amrimdex now with a good diet/cardio and fatburner will yeild the same results?

That's a horse of a different color.

One question these studies seem to use the AI/SERMS during puberty when the first signs of Gyno appear...
    THIS IS UNTRUE, THESE STUDIES REFER TO PERSISTENT GYNO. IN OTHER WORDS PUBERTAL GYNO GENERALLY RESOLVES WITHIN A MATTER OF WEEKS, MONTHS OR YEARS, BUT PERSISTED WITHIN THESE INDIVIDUALS. THUS SIGNIFICANT TIME HAD ELAPSED.

my isssue is that I never felt any pain or lumps....I was over weight during my teen years and the extra layer of fat has never gone away and I still have some fat in the abdomen area as well....
    NOT ALL GYNO MANIFESTS AS NODULES (LUMPS), NOR IS IT ALWAYS PAINFUL. HOWEVER, BASED YOUR SELF REPORT OF BEING OVERWEIGHT, AND STILL HAVING ABDOMINAL FAT, I WOULD CERTAINLY QUESTION YOUR DIAGNOSIS.

do you think using Letro or Amrimdex now with a good diet/cardio and fatburner will yeild the same results?
    ASSUMING THE CONDITION WAS SELF-DIAGNOSED, I'D EITHER GET A PROFESSIONAL OPINION BEFORE TAKING ANY COUNTERACTIVE DRUGS, OR REDUCE YOUR BF TO A LEVEL THAT MAKES THE TRUTH MORE DISCERNABLE.

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information