Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My DNP Log

jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Arrow My DNP Log

Ok guys its finally time, the fun starts today! I'm gonna let you know my starting stats as well as my plan while cycling my DNP .

Ok i'm started today at 7 am by taking 250mg of DNP. With it I also took a multi-vitamin, then i threw in 200mg of anti-lipoic acid. When I increase the dosage i'll start taking more vitamin C and E as well as more Anti-lipoic acid. Something new I'm gonna do this time is take glycerol and pyurate. I heard that pyurate gives you energy by increasing your ATP production and the glycerol helps keep you hydrated as well. I dunno if this is going to make me more energic like its claimed to, but thats why were testing it isn't it. Also the last time I cycled DNP I was told not to go over 50gs of protein a day. It was part of my diet. I think thats the main reason I lost 20lbs on the bench. This time i'm gonna ignore that and maybe even increase it to 1.5g per body weight a day instead of 1g. I'm actually looking for input on this. Any ideas or suggestions?

My stats right now are: 24yo 5'7 168lbs. Last time my body fat was measured it was by the army and i was 17%. For those of you that don't know I think the army's way of measuring bf is inaccurate so i'm looking for another place that can measure it; but i wanted to put that out there to give some kind of base number.

Like I said earlier I took my first dose of DNP this morning at 7am. About an hour later I notice i'm slightly warmer. I mean slightly by about a degree maybe 2. Also when I took my 250mg of DNP I took my GNC multi-vitamin and my Lipodrene. The Lipodrene has 25mgs of ephedra, 100mgs of caffine, and some hoodia. I will be using this until my clen gets here. I'm really wanting to increase my dosage already on the first day. I'm real anxious to get going. Has anybody started full dosage right away? I've taken this dosage before so I don't think my body will be as shocked as somebody who's never taken it before. Any suggestions please let me know soon. If I decided to increase it will happen again at 7pm. Thanks guys

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    yes its finally here!

I started experiencing heart pain around 10am or so. I took 1000ius of vitamin E around 10:30, about 30mins later it didn't hurt as bad. I would suggest if anybody has any heart pain or trouble in that way take some vitamin E, or just take it from the get go. I don't know exactly why iit hurts but i did way too much last night to the point my stomach hurted. Also I hurt my back about 4 days ago so it might be attributed to that as well. As of right now I think i'm gonna increase dosage tonight. Like I've said before i've taken a heavier dosage of DNP (500mgs ed) and didnn't have any trouble so i know i can "take it." I had this heart and back pain for about a week now so I don't think its directly resulted from the DNP. Any suggestions or ideas let me know.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    dude if your having heart pain it probably isnt the best thing to stress it more. especially the ephedra and clen . if the heart pain isnt gone by now. get off that crap!!!!!!!!!!

After I ate lunch I usually take another lipodrene, but because of the heart pain this morning I decided to skip it. Since then the heart pain went down a lil bit. I still wanna take another 250mg later today. I'm thinking because I haven't had a problem with it before and i think its because its just something different. I think i'll try it one more time before I reduce it. Also since the first time i took it this morning I feel just a lil bit warmer and lil more hungry so already i'm feeling the affects of DNP . I'm surprised that I would notice the effects of DNP so soon, however its still at a pretty low level. The reason why i'm putting so many inputs today is because i'm trying to let you know my routine. Its usually the same exact thing everyday. I'll keep you guys posted after the second dosage this evening at 7pm.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    keep us posted man and watch that heart pain!

Ya I will. I think still think i'm gonna go for it. I really wanna get thru this cycle. My BF% will be down and i'll be ready for 8wks of tbol!

Ok so I took another 250mgs of DNP along with 1000ius of vitamin E and 200mgs of anti-lipoic acid and my multi-vitamin. I took it around 7:30 and so far no additional heart pain. Guess it was my body "getting used to" the DNP again. I still feel a lil warmer and today my appetite was already up like i said. Tomorrow sounds like it will be interesting. I was thinking about going to the gym tomorrow to, we'll see how things go.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    im currently waiting for my dnp to come and was just wondering if your running it alone im not sure whether to run steds with it to decrease the risk of looseing any muscle

you won't lose muscle with dnp . I'm running with test but u dont have too do it!

Well I took another 250mgs this morning at 7:30 and as of right now i'm happy to say that heart pain is gone now! Pretty happy about that. The schedule is still 250mgs every 12hrs, which I'm glad about since i'll have more results with 500mgs verus 250mgs ed. So far i'm not running the pyurate and glycerol yet. I want to wait until i get real hot, or where the DNP is working at 100% of its potiental then i'll start taking them so I can see the difference. This cycle i wanted to compare so I could see if theres any dfference in taking the glycerol and pyurate. For your question "THE PUMP" I'm treated this DNP cycle kind of like a pct, meaning that i'm running a test booster doing it. Right now i'm taking 4pills of Gaspari's Nolvadex XT. I'm about to run out so when I do i'll be switching to LG Sciences Fromadrol. I've used Formadrol before and I think I have better/more strength while on Formadrol (Although i'm taking 4pills now instead of 2 pills of the Nolvadex XT so that helps a lil). Also I got a stack while i'm taking the Fromadrol I'll be taking 1-GH-1 (growth hormone ) to kinda help things out. Other than that just protein. I'm treated this like a pct because right after this DNP cycle i'll be switching to tbol which is a test booster, so i'm going to take this time to try and regulate my natural test production. Thats my plan anyway. I'll post another entry this evening. Any other questions send me an email.

One thing I forgot to mention earlier today is that I took a Lipodrene (25mgs of ephedra, 100mgs of caffine, and hoodia) after lunch. This was part of my oringnal schedule the first time i ran DNP . Since I wasn't experiencing anymore heart pain I decided to go for it and try it again. I'm happy to report no heart pain still. I think maybe I was right that when i first took the DNP my body was kinda in shock of introducing new poison, rightfully so. Anyway the heart pain is gone now!

Well after I took the second 250mgs of DNP tonight (7pm) still no heart pains. Looks like that came and gone. Since I wasn't getting anymore pains I took another Lipodrene as well about 4pm. Anyway I did notice feeling a lil bit more lethgeric and warmer today. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to the gym. I'll weigh myself but I doubt I've lost any yet. Usually it takes about 3-4 days of taking DNP before the weight starts to move. Probably gonna have to take a bunch of caffine b4 i go. Thats ok I already have been. I'm still not gonna start the glycerol or pyurate yet until i'm really hot and tired. I'll keep you all posted.

keep us posted man! how you doing today?

Today definately warmer and more tired, its working! My diet isn't the best it could be, had a good weekend what can i say. It will be. After I came home from the gym I took another Lipodrene and feel fine. I weighed myself while I was at the gym, 169lbs. I'm guessing the additional pound or two is water weight, i definately feel more bloated. Did this happen to anybody else, you feel the water weight within the frist 3 days of starting? I can't remember what happened last time. I'll probably start taking the pyurate and glycerol in a couple of days.

Ok sorry guys, I know all of you have been anxiously awaiting my log. I just bought a truck this morning so i've been running around taking care of all that stuff. Anyway I've been keeping the schedule of taking 250mgs of DNP at 7am and 7pm every day. However like I said before i had a good weekend with chinese food and what not. I weighed myself about 30mins ago, 2hrs after I ate and I was 172lbs! Unacceptable! I know because I recently ate that it would be a lil higher but according to the last few days I think I gained 2 pounds, that or a crapload of water weight. Also I've inceased my protein intake. I've been having more protein shakes than usual. I'm up to 2-3 a day 100-150gs of protein. So I'm not really sure what it is? Either way the scale should start going down within the next couple of days here so i'll hold out and see what happens. However, I'm not taking any chances. I just got back from Wal-Mart and got all those lean dinners (just like last time), its time to get crazy. Because of the upsetting news I got a lil while ago I'm REALLY gonna be strict with my diet starting now. Next time I go to the gym is Thursday, but I'm still gonna weigh myself everyday tho.

rickrick55 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    good job ma keep it up..are you seeing yourself get more cut?

im on fire today! im done with my stuff on friday! then im gunna take some time off, and finish my cycle.. then start a new cycle with a lil bit of pgcl! yup thats right!!

how u doin today man? weigh yourself?

im lingering around 205

Ok last night i was pretty hot. Sweat some, woke up with my pillow wet. I think this stuff is finally kicking in. I was pretty tired and hungry this morning. Another sign this stuff is finally working. I weighed myself around 10am and I was 169, so I dropped 3lbs since yesterday! Proabably all the sweating last night, anyway the scale is finally moving; and its about time. I think I might do one more day before I start the glycerol and pyurate, again i'll keep you posted when i do this. My stomach/abs was a lil more cut today but i've been noticing it more around my chest which is kinda weird to me. Last time I did DNP I noticed it around my stomach/abs right away. However, this is the first day thats it seems to be really kicking in, so I think some big changes are coming up. I'll keep you all posted.

You know its funny that you mentioned about feeling more cut rickrick cuz now i do. Ever since I took my morning dosage of DNP my stomach has been growling and making noise and I just looked in the mirror and ya it does look more cut. Even after I ate lunch! I felt really lethergic and hot all day so I'm pretty sure its kicked in. Which according to my calculation I posted earlier yesterday and today should have been the days I would feel it so I'm right on schedule. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to the gym so i'll weigh myself again, but i have a feeling that i'm gonna drop so more. At least i'm hoping I do.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    no offense guys but there is a lot of misinformation in this thread... jc, if I were you, I would stop the cycle and go research it a little more before beginning again

more often than not, you actually gain "weight" during the cycle..it is mostly water retention. you don't really notice the scale weight differences until a couple days after you are done

Did you read the whole thread? I think you are the one thats wrong. You said "you actually gain 'weight' during the cycle..it is mostly water retention." Thats a yes and no answer right there. You do gain weight a lil at first which is the water retention then your weight starts to go down throughout the rest of the cycle. Once the cycle is over you lose a few pounds which was the water weight that you gained in the begining of the cycle. So the part that you said: "you actually gain 'weight' during the cycle" I think is true to a certain point. Maybe if you were a lil more clearer I would understand, or I might be missing completely; but it sounds like your trying to tell us that you gain weight during this cycle which is definately false. This isn't a bulking cycle, it is not Dbol or sdrol or anything like that. I am always open to suggestions and input, however when you try and bash someone who's done the drug before and found very good results; and the 2nd time he does the same drug/cycle and makes a log about it because ppl want it and it might be able to better other peoples experiences he might know what he's talking about. So iNvid I will be more than happy to stop my cycle and research so more.....after you do the same.

Good morning! Had some new developments yesterday. First of all I was burning up towards the end of the day and all last night. A friend of mine called that I haven't talked to in a long time and just talking to him on the phone I was sweating, it was great! Secondly yesterday i finally got my clenbuterol and tbol in. Also last night I finished off my Nolvadex XT, so tonight I will be taking formadrol and tomorrow morning when I take it I'll add the 1GH1. But of course I'll put that in the log exactly when i do that so you guys can track it. Anyway I woke up a little late today so I didn't take my DNP until 9:15 and since I got the clen yesterday I swtiched to that (40mgs). I'll test the DNP with clen for a few days before I decide whether or not to keep it. One thing that i'm concerned about is that i was starving yesterday and by switching from the lipodrene to clen I'll lose the hoodia. Guess we'll see how it goes won't we.

nikkie35 is offline New Member
    Well, i'm sorry to not have posted my introduction earlier, this being my very first post, but i just couldn't stop myself from doing so. Such dedication JC is something i have rarely seen in most forums that i'm a part of and i just have to let you know how wonderful it is of you to be doing what you are...

thats right JC!

Thanks guys.....The purpose of this log is to share information. By us sharing information we can better compile our cycles. Thats why i'm doing it anyway. So I screwed up today....ya know i know. I drank an energy drink so i could go to the gym, but i did so after i took the clen , so my test on seeing how different the clen isn't gonna be right. We'll try again tomorrow. Sry I know how much you guys were looking forward to it. Also another thing that i don't get is that i'm 169 still. Maybe its one of those days that i'm holding weight then all of a sudden i'll drop. I hope so. What you think guys?

jonny101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Thanks guys.....The purpose of this log is to share information. By us sharing information we can better compile our cycles. Thats why i'm doing it anyway. So I screwed up today....ya know i know. I drank an energy drink so i could go to the gym, but i did so after i took the clen, so my test on seeing how different the clen isn't gonna be right. We'll try again tomorrow. Sry I know how much you guys were looking forward to it. Also another thing that i don't get is that i'm 169 still. Maybe its one of those days that i'm holding weight then all of a sudden i'll drop. I hope so. What you think guys?
    seems to be the recurring pattern mate,wait until tomorrow night see what happens let us know bruva

jonny101 is offline Associate Member
    dude what are you eating(diet) while your on dnp just out of intrest?

I've been eating those "smart ones" weight watchers TV dinners, vegetable soup, grapes, fat free ice cream, reduced fat nilla wafers. Thats pretty much all i can think of. And yes I know the ice cream and nilla wafers both have high futose corn syrup i only have those to snack on. Oh, and protein shakes usually 2 a day each with 50mgs of protein. Thats all I can think of now, what u think? Why u wanna know?

gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    be careful with the junk food. On 250 mg of DNP a day my carb cravings definitely outweigh the fat burning effects. In fact my first run of dnp, I only ran it for a week. I was so unprepared for those cravings....I didn't lose a pound. Just perspired a lot and ate a lot of carbs. On the profile section of this site, the dnp article says to take as many carbs as you like....don't believe this on low doses, you will just be spinning your wheels

I know about the carbs. I've been taking 500mgs ed, i spilt it eery 12hrs tho. Their not too bad, the only thing that i'm concerned with is the high futose corn syrup. That stuff seems hard to get off. I never went to the gym yesterday, had too much to do. Last time i did this while on DNP I lost alot of strength. I'm definately gonna try and go but i have a pretty hectic day in front of me. I'll definately at least weight myself and keep you guys posted with that.

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    I've been eating those "smart ones" weight watchers TV dinners, vegetable soup, grapes, fat free ice cream, reduced fat nilla wafers. Thats pretty much all i can think of. And yes I know the ice cream and nilla wafers both have high futose corn syrup i only have those to snack on. Oh, and protein shakes usually 2 a day each with 50mgs of protein. Thats all I can think of now, what u think? Why u wanna know?
    Dude you don't need DNP you need a new diet. That shit BLOWS.

Did you read the whole thread? I think you are the one thats wrong. You said "you actually gain 'weight' during the cycle..it is mostly water retention." Thats a yes and no answer right there. You do gain weight a lil at first which is the water retention then your weight starts to go down throughout the rest of the cycle. Once the cycle is over you lose a few pounds which was the water weight that you gained in the begining of the cycle. So the part that you said: "you actually gain 'weight' during the cycle" I think is true to a certain point. Maybe if you were a lil more clearer I would understand, or I might be missing completely; but it sounds like your trying to tell us that you gain weight during this cycle which is definately false. This isn't a bulking cycle, it is not Dbol or sdrol or anything like that. I am always open to suggestions and input, however when you try and bash someone who's done the drug before and found very good results; and the 2nd time he does the same drug/cycle and makes a log about it because ppl want it and it might be able to better other peoples experiences he might know what he's talking about. So iNvid I will be more than happy to stop my cycle and research so more.....after you do the same.
    so you are on your second cycle and you feel like you are a novice at dnp now? if you were to research it correctly, you would notice that usually your weight WILL NOT just go down during the cycle; and most experienced users would agree with me. don't expect to get on the scale every morning and see it drop 1-2lb from the day before on a daily basis...that hardly ever happens. the information in this thread and your diet during your cycle proves that you really have no idea what you are getting yourself into.

I was on the same diet last cycle and my weight would drop about 2lbs every 2-3 days. So far its pretty normal. I'm thinking about switching to vegetable soup only. My weight hasn't been moving like last time so I'm thinking of getting stricter on the diet. I think I hit 100% potency, I've been real tired lately and hot as hell. As far as the clen goes I have just a little bit more energy and sometimes i get the shakes. Taking it with caffine b4 going to the gym is definately a lil much. I'm gonna keep going with it despite the experts (iNvid) input. I'll keep you guys posted. How you dong fdrx?

todays my last day of it.. I weighed in 204 after I ate so I bet I'm more 202 really!! I ate a ton!! sweats suck bad cuz I'm doing 600mg but come Monday it should be near out of my system and waterweight gone too I hope!!

Well I didn't get to weigh myself today, don't worry I'll get to it tomorrow. The sweating is getting lil crazy I did tho feel slimmer today, thank god. I'm assuming my weight will go down but i don't wanna set myself up for disappointment. My pillow, sofa, wherever I stop gets soaked with sweat. I don't remember it getting this bad last time but thats kool, I've been drinking more water so I know I won't get dehydrated. Also I started getting headaches. The articles that I've read said its a common side effect so i'm not too worried about it, but it is a lil annoying. Since I switched from ephedra to clen I've noticed I get the shakes a lil. I really don't take that much. I'll take one with my morning dose of DNP , one after lunch, and another one about 4-5pm (sometimes). What you guys think, Should I switch back to ephedra? Any input would be good, except from iNvid. NO 2 people are the same. My diet worked for me last time I'll work again since I didn't change much and thats all i'm gonna say about it. This back and forth between the two of us is just stupid. If you don't like my log, then don't read it.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    how you doing man?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sick of DNP . Personally I don't think it's a great drug for the average (non advanced) BB. Bad eating habits can't be solved by 1-2 weeks of DNP. So when you get off DNP you gain back the weight you lost within the next month if you don't totally revamp your diet. I know a lot of people here try DNP for the first time as the magic weight loss pill. You have to change your diet and maybe your lifestyle to lose extra bf and to maintain that lower bf %.

You need to maintain a strict diet with cardio to lose weight and keep it off.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information