Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    are u even allowed to post...isnt this like your 2nd or 3rd account....
    He has multiple accounts, and multiple ip's, admin is watching to see who all he offers prop to, it's almost a game at this point lol.

"PM me for
    more indepth info-but I am not a source and don't offer aas
    to anyone-" yeah right. lord knows we wouldn't want prop usage info on the open boards, better keep it to pm's...

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    He has multiple accounts, and multiple ip's, admin is watching to see who all he offers prop to, it's almost a game at this point lol.

"PM me for
    to anyone-" yeah right. lord knows we wouldn't want prop usage info on the open boards, better keep it to pm's...
    BWHAHAHAHAHA

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post

"PM me for
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! prop......

SBB
    SBB is offline New Member
    seriusly... what is it you have missunderstood...?

because im thinking that either some of you have issues with yourselves and easily get offended when people talk to you (which makes me think that we have a lot of adolescents in here) or you have a lack of ability to read or understand what i have written to you so far...

for those of you with such issues... ill REITERATE!

i HAVE (as i said in my past post) read the literature on those substances that you have told me about. when it comes to 'prop' its not logical to search the entire web to figure out what it stands for so i dont even try.. now some of you have had the intelligence enough to understand that and have actually taken the .00 something seconds that i takes to write it fully and complete the words testosterone propionate so that the website can link to the literature for me to read. thanks for that!!

i came here to NOT spend my time sitting in front of the pc and do more research on this than needed...

i do enough research in my uni studies at the moment trying to secure my future after my career in mma will have finished.. ALONG with the 5 hours of training per day that i thought that, it being A FORUM, perhaps you would want to help me with the knowledge that you have gained..

I don't tell my students "geeees man u haven't even done the basics and you want me tell you what right hook is? daaaa...."

no i f***ing teach him the basics and then the freakin right hook and make sure that his stamina and conditioning is going well too... and no i don't get paid to teach so I do it because i care and because in sports we only survive and evolve with the help of those who care enough to teach to others what have been taught to them.. this is a group culture of ethics that you seem to completely lack the understanding of in this forum... at least its limited to some of the writers in this thread.. i hope that its not a common way of behavior for the rest of the forum.

you nag on me for not reading the litt when you havent even read what you are replying to.. namely what i wrote... and i CLEARLY wrote....

* that I more than appreciate your help
    * why i am here in this forum even though i didn't need to explain that
    * that i didn't want to talk morals but that i only wanted to talk about steroids and nothing else
    * and i read every piece of info that you guys and girls in here have taken the time to write to me

and despite some of your rude and immature responses... Id rather not be the same way.. so ill just appreciate the effort that some of you have made. to the rest of you.. have a look at yourselves.. really!

to bolo1982: i managed to reach the link that you sent me even though it was partial to start with.. it was very good reading..

heres a qoute from the litt that bolo sent me ..
    -----------------------------------------------
    A lot of these guys don't have time to spend researching all this stuff. Strength training, diet and drugs need to be simple for them 'cause they're just tools, not the goal.

I've also had this info written up for some time. I usually give athletes little guides so they know what to do. Finally, I'm hoping other athletes from all sports will share what they've learned about safely using steroids for peak performance.

-----------------------------------------------
    ill have to find people of the same mindset such as the interview subject from the above made quote.. apparently they arent in this forum...
    Last edited by SBB; 05-18-2008 at 06:15 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information