Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mauler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Is that only if i the hiccups?
    regular hiccups can acctually be a sign of brain tumors. im not even kidding. ha
    poor guy, dont cry over spilled milk , but gear, you might not even make it long enough to cry

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    What is amazing is that i remember every poster on this thread (with the exception of one) as noobs.

And i can guarantee that their questions were worse.

-CNS
    I still ask loads of noob questions now, normally about supps, because I never keep up with what anything is or bother to try and find out myself. Prohormones especially have shown me to be a noob on numerous occasions.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Hey man this a great way to skip the pain of injections as a matter of fact I think it has an absorption rate of 1/1000%.(if your lucky) You'll be fine.....

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    cut your arm off

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffefrijoles View Post
    Can you drink winny?
    Thats a good question, why hasn't anyone asked that before...

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    IDK< the first time I shot test I was naked and spilled a drop on my penis, BRO! 3 hours later it was like 8 inches long, almost half of what it originally was!

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    if it was bad for your skin then why would you inject it

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    if it was bad for your skin then why would you inject it
    Topicals are 'good' for the skin (As they're formulated for dermal absorption)... but they're also counter indicated for the eyes.

i.e. What's good for the skin (even the skin of the face) isn't good for the eyes.

Same logic applies.

If he's to assume that because it's good to inject, rubbing it on is 'ok'...then he should also assume that because something's good for the skin, it's good to put it in the eyes or mouth.

Again... The only 'bad' questions are: the one where the originator already knows the answer, and is only seeking to waste time... Or the one where the information to answer it is readily available, but the originator is too lazy to read it for himself.

Neither is the case here.

You members need to bash less.

-CNS

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Topicals are 'good' for the skin (As they're formulated for dermal absorption)... but they're also counter indicated for the eyes.

i.e. What's good for the skin (even the skin of the face) isn't good for the eyes.

Same logic applies.

If he's to assume that because it's good to inject, rubbing it on is 'ok'...then he should also assume that because something's good for the skin, it's good to put it in the eyes or mouth.

Again... The only 'bad' questions are: the one where the originator already knows the answer, and is only seeking to waste time... Or the one where the information to answer it is readily available, but the originator is too lazy to read it for himself.

-CNS
    Great response..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

*Admin* is offline AR Admin

Same logic applies.

-CNS

Thank you and closed....

Please guys remember where you have come from and the ummm well not so smart questions you had when you were starting out... we have all been there so think back and answer like you would want to be answered....
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information