TOOBAD is offline Associate Member

Winny only...no sides?

I am going to be taking 20mg. winny/ed for 6 weeks starting monday. I know that is a low dose and you shouldn't do winny only but I have done it before and had some good results with hardly any side effects. With that said, people on the board say winny only will cause loss of libido. Is this always true because it has never done this to me before?

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOBAD View Post
    I am going to be taking 20mg. winny/ed for 6 weeks starting monday. I know that is a low dose and you shouldn't do winny only but I have done it before and had some good results with hardly any side effects. With that said, people on the board say winny only will cause loss of libido. Is this always true because it has never done this to me before?

If you don't have problems with it, why does it matter?

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

2times aday

winny needs to be done 1 to 2 times a day....do 50mg ED or better yet do 25mg 2 times a day...but good luck with the soreness

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    If you don't have problems with it, why does it matter?
    Ditto.
    How can it ALWAYS be true if its never a problem for you???

Enjoy it as you have in the past, and just remember to divide the doses (10mgs early and 10mgs late) to counter the short half life.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

RoidBoid is offline Member
    i done winni and d-bol, good diet and training and i kept 99% of my gains! my arms suffered badly, i couldnt throw a stone without a cripeling pain or do chin-ups very well.

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    u did winni and dbol together? wat gains did u make ect

RoidBoid is offline Member
    well with diet serious cardio and weights ive put on 2 stone in 7 months, i done a 6 week course with 50mg winni 50mg d-bol, very good strength gains, jst watch the sides from the winni

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry but i dont know how much a stone is,how much is that in pounds and are you prone to hairloss? thanks

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOBAD View Post
    Here's my personal experience with winni alone, which I did when I was a newb and got fed bad info from my prickface source, it gave me difficulty with erections. It wouldn't get all the way hard, after a couple of weeks I got on prop to get things "straight", even then it wasn't an overnight solution.

TOOBAD is offline Associate Member
    Everyone says it gave them a limp dcik but when I did mine it was the exact opposite. That is why I asked the question, just to see if someone had a "scientific" explanation on why it could actually increase your hard-ons.

Maybe it has something to do with SHBG and the amount of free testosterone in your body. There is a post on the board that I can not find and this guy (who is very reputable) said that a low dose of winny actually helps with the binding of free test in your body , however, he does not recommend for PCT. Any thoughts?

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    Everyone says it gave them a limp dcik but when I did mine it was the exact opposite. That is why I asked the question, just to see if someone had a "scientific" explanation on why it could actually increase your hard-ons.

Maybe it has something to do with SHBG and the amount of free testosterone in your body. There is a post on the board that I can not find and this guy (who is very reputable) said that a low dose of winny actually helps with the binding of free test in your body , however, he does not recommend for PCT. Any thoughts?

that sounds a kinda like what deca would do? my bro does winny and he seems to be fine besides the aking joints and being bruised easily

and maybe Nolva?

Romme1 is offline Junior Member
    All anabolic steroids have side effects! In fact you will not even see a drug without possible side effects.

Who can tell, if you will get side effects? You can, by reading what Winstrol does to your body! Read the steroid profiles, even at 20 mg Winstrol still isen't to be underestimated.

For example!
    Winstrol dehydrates your joints, and your body in general, making a water dieuretic. So you will have less water your body, but you will also have more of a "stoned" look. Your penis may shrink a little, but that is only because of the water that Winstrol takes out of your body. Athletes who dehydrates themself at shows, also looks like they have small penises, but that is also because of the decreased amount of water in your body. The size of your penis will be the same again after you are done taking Winstrol.
    Also anabolics steroids that convert to estrogen, has the side effect that it will stop your growthzones in your bones(I dont know about the penis). Yes you will possible not grow bigger(volume) bones, if you have taken anabolics steroids that convert to estrogen. I don't know if winstrol aromatize to estrogen, but you can read that.

I can say that you Will get sideeffects even at 20 mg Winstrol, but you may not notice any at all. But things like your joints, HTPA, can, and will be effected.

Thread Information