Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member

A general question about cutting cycles

I'm preparing to do my first cutting cycle (My previous cycle was a bulk) and I'm curious about something: I see lots of cutting cycles with prop/Winny/tren /Primo/Masteron /etc. Since the idea (I think) of a cutting cycle is just to retain LBM while in a calorie deficit, what is it that these drugs do that test alone (with an AI if you are prone to bloat) can't do?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That’s a very good question!

Their strength is not so much within the independent properties of each, but rather the positively correlated synergistic effect that reduces a finite number of negatives while simultaneously and exponentially accentuating numerous positives...hence the beauty of the steroidal cocktail/stack.

Most pronounced among positives are all those generally occurring characteristics such as strength, muscularity, endurance, that cosmetically dry appearance, vascularity, etc. Similarly, but contrariwise the stack also changes overall anabolic /androgenic ratios, thereby concurrently negating aromatization levels which as you cited, account for a variety of decisively undesirable effects.

That is with the exception of Var, which has been proven in numerous journal published clinical studies to significantly burn fat w/ and w/o exercise making it, along with T3 & Clen an often very welcomed ingredient.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

Their strength is not so much within the independent properties of each, but rather the positively correlated synergistic effect that reduces a finite number of negatives while simultaneously and exponentially accentuating numerous positives...hence the beauty of the steroidal cocktail/stack.

Most pronounced among positives are all those generally occurring characteristics such as strength, muscularity, endurance, that cosmetically dry appearance, vascularity, etc. Similarly, but contrariwise the stack also changes overall anabolic /androgenic ratios, thereby concurrently negating aromatization levels which as you cited, account for a variety of decisively undesirable effects.

That is with the exception of Var, which has been proven in numerous journal published clinical studies to significantly burn fat w/ and w/o exercise making it, along with T3 & Clen an often very welcomed ingredient.
    Exponentially? I wouldnt go that far.

graeme87 is offline Member
    If you have only done one other cycle before, I’m assuming it was a test only cycle at about 500mg a week? You could get away with doing that again for a cutting cycle.

I think when it comes to cutting cycles too many people use too many compounds and too high a dosage.

Something simple like 500mg of test a week would be fine even for a guy with several cycles under his belt because when it comes to cutting we don’t need out body to be in a highly anabolic state just as long as it’s not catabolic.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Exponentially? I wouldnt go that far.
    There are both literal and figurative meanings of the word. I meant it in the less than literal sense...SEE THIRD DEFINITION:
    3: expressible or approximately expressible by an exponential function; especially : characterized by or being an extremely rapid increase (as in size or extent) <an exponential growth rate>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/EXPONENTIALLY
    For example, "My boys and I destroyed the buffet last night."
    We didn't actually take cover and toss grenades at it!
    Last edited by magic32; 07-17-2008 at 08:52 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

You crack me up...THERE IT IS PLAIN AS DAY!

DON'T EVER MESS WITH THE MAGICMAN WHEN IT COMES TO VOCABULARY, FACTS, STUDIES OR PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING!!!

P.S. LOVE THE PAI MEI SIG, I KNEW HIM FROM KILL BILL BUT DIDN'T REALIZE HE EXISTED PRIOR.
    YOU DISPENSE WISDOM LIKE A MASTER!
    Last edited by GoldieTheMack; 07-16-2008 at 09:14 PM.

Chubbosaurus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post

Very good answer. Thanks.

Thread Information