ECA. Body temperature has stopped rising. Help

I have been taking ECA at 50mg/200mg/300mg twice a day for over a month now, but the thermogenic effect seems to have stopped. Is this normal.

I measure my body temperature, and it doesn't seem to be rising any more. Does this mean I have developed tolerance and the stuff ain't working no more. (for fat loss) I still have energy boosts, sweat and have slight tremors however.

Also, how much of a raise in body temperature is normal?

Should I lay off for a while? And for how long?

Thanks

john1181 is offline Associate Member
    i read somewhere that ephedrine and clenbuterol cling on to the same receptors and i know that with the clen after week 2 you do 2 weeks o 50mg of benadryl to wake those recptors back up..you probably needan anti hestimine...i'm not sure do some more research, wait for more replies...or just stay off the eca for a month and try on again.

so my alpha & beta receptors are downregulated?

bump..

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    yeah try to benadryl and see if that works

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z View Post
    I have been taking ECA at 50mg/200mg/300mg twice a day for over a month now, but the thermogenic effect seems to have stopped. Is this normal.

I measure my body temperature, and it doesn't seem to be rising any more. Does this mean I have developed tolerance and the stuff ain't working no more. (for fat loss) I still have energy boosts, sweat and have slight tremors however.

Also, how much of a raise in body temperature is normal?

Should I lay off for a while? And for how long?

Thanks
    yes after about a ~month on ephedra and ~2-3 weeks on clen you will stop feeling the effects. this is from the down regulation of beta-2 receptors, both are strong beta-2 stims. typically clen is 2 weeks on and 2 off, ephedra you could do 1 month on and 2 weeks off. by adding ketotifen or benadryl it helps to "refresh" these receptors but this will only work for a short amount of time. maybe get an extra week, 2 weeks if your lucky.

i enjoy doing an ECA stack for one month, then trying either a solid non-stimulant like Lean Xtreme or Dicana or some kind of mild stim. typically my month off an ECA is an experiment month with different extracts. good luck.

Thanks..I'll try 2 weeks off then.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    They're right Benadryl will upregulate your receptors, read the Clen profile for better understanding. However, your actual temp wouldn't have changed anyway. Ephedra simply isn't powerful enough to illicit this type of physiological response, i.e. raising the mercury in a thermometer, but the warming sensation is a good barometer for effectiveness.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    They're right Benadryl will upregulate your receptors, read the Clen profile for better understanding. However, your actual temp wouldn't have changed anyway. Ephedra simply isn't powerful enough to illicit this type of physiological response, i.e. raising the mercury in a thermometer, but the warming sensation is a good barometer for effectiveness.
    Well im not taking the herbal equivalent. It's Turkish Arsan ephedrine HCL from the pharmacy. I don't know if this makes a difference. As I said I do start sweating a lot and my energy still goes through the roof however.

Thanks. I'll look into benadryl and read the clen profile also. Ive never researched anti-histamines before. Now's a good time to start.

Cheers.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    its a simple tolerance threshold, today I took ECA 250/1800/500, along with B-12 and taurine over a period of 6 hours. That ended 10 hours ago and I'm still flyin 3,000mph. I never take my body temp though. Be very carefull however cause I'm in something like week 6 and get HUGE headaches from withdrawel of the mornings.

Also at around 50/900/250 I'm just about normal feeling due to my tolerance I've developed.

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    its a simple tolerance threshold, today I took ECA 250/1800/500, along with B-12 and taurine over a period of 6 hours. That ended 10 hours ago and I'm still flyin 3,000mph. I never take my body temp though. Be very carefull however cause I'm in something like week 6 and get HUGE headaches from withdrawel of the mornings.
    RESPECT!!!

That's an insane dose. I took something similar once, but couldn't tolerate it. The heart palpitations were going crazy and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I went out for dinner and couldn't hold my glass and nearly broke everything on the table :P

I usually take mine first thing in the morning, about 30mins before cardio and 30mins to an hour before I 'attack' the weights at the gym.

The other day, I took my ECA, then did 30mins cardio and then fell asleep. I realized then that something was wrong!

next time you take your morning dose, do it on an empty stomach and wash it down with a big sugar free energy drink. You gotta just up the dose for whatever is manageable for you, everyones diff. Actually I do get chest pains here and there but it seems more manageable the faster I'm working,,,,,,,,,,go figure

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    next time you take your morning dose, do it on an empty stomach and wash it down with a big sugar free energy drink. You gotta just up the dose for whatever is manageable for you, everyones diff. Actually I do get chest pains here and there but it seems more manageable the faster I'm working,,,,,,,,,,go figure
    That sounds like abuse.
    Just be careful dude.

I always take on an empty stomach, wash it down with water and have a couple of black coffees too. And then 30-45 mins cardio 3 times a week

Tried a week and a half off ECA.
    2mg ketotifen/night not doing a thing. I'll try upping the ephedrine dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z View Post
    Tried a week and a half off ECA.
    2mg ketotifen/night not doing a thing. I'll try upping the ephedrine dose.
    week and a half is okay timing but after about 21 days E effects seems to slowly tamper off so after a month take off at least 2 weeks. during this time try taking the benadryl or ketotifen as well. also try doing what i said and using ECA for a month then another non-stim/non beta-2 stim for a month. both options should help but upping the dosage on ephedra and staying on E for long periods of time will begin to show ill effects so take it easy and be careful. upping dosages is not always the answer, try tweaking your diet and cardio even more and changing things up.

also, another product that people really seem to enjoy when using various stims is Palo Alto Labs Reset A.D. good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    week and a half is okay timing but after about 21 days E effects seems to slowly tamper off so after a month take off at least 2 weeks. during this time try taking the benadryl or ketotifen as well. also try doing what i said and using ECA for a month then another non-stim/non beta-2 stim for a month. both options should help but upping the dosage on ephedra and staying on E for long periods of time will begin to show ill effects so take it easy and be careful. upping dosages is not always the answer, try tweaking your diet and cardio even more and changing things up.

also, another product that people really seem to enjoy when using various stims is Palo Alto Labs Reset A.D. good luck!
    ok well I broke the 1 and a half week now...Would I have to start again with 2 whole weeks off?
    How about using sometimes on a hard workout day like back and legs for the anergy boost?
    So, if I understood correctly, you suggest ketotifen e/d while off of ECA for 2 whole weeks?

By the way, upping the dosage made me fill ill and very anxious. Not something I will do again. 50mg ephedrine hcl twice/day is more than enough for me.

Thank you very much for your advise.

bump

this is correct but try the month on E month off E and use something else method ... its in your best interest.

50mg 2x a day is plenty, i was doing 1/2 that with a good diet and decent cardio and had great results.

Thread Information