blondmyth is offline Associate Member

Pre-DNP Depletion Necessary?

This is my 4th day on DNP , haven't felt a thing yet. Could it be because I did not carb deplete for three days prior? Just to make sure, the depletion phase is not necessary, it simply saves time, correct?

Thanks!

Can someone post their opinion please?

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    How much are you taking? Depleting saves time, but you should be feeling it by day 4.

just started 3 pills today, getting sweaty

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    you do know that DNP takes time to build up in your system right? some people take longer than others, how many mgs have you taken the past 4 days

days 1-3 was 360mg, and day 4 was 540mg. this is the powdered stuff. its "supposed" to be 200mg caps, but i weighed it to be only 180mg.

Also, I've been eating about 3500kcals a day of clean food, basically an isocaloric diet. I know thats definitely not enough food to negate DNP 's effects.

is immediate water retention typical?
    Last edited by blondmyth; 07-26-2008 at 07:55 AM.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Yes water retention is normal. For some reason i always gain 3-4lbs every time. Your calorie intake is good. You obviously starting to feel it with the sweating. DNP has to build up in your system sounds like its just starting to do that. Give it a couple more days at your current dosage, you'll be fine.

The lack of heat might have been due to the fact that I have been consuming relatively low carbs, high fat. Today I am switching to 55/35/10 and seeing how that changes things.

also I am shitting my brains out, is that a sign the DNP is utilizing everything for energy?
    Last edited by blondmyth; 07-26-2008 at 05:48 PM.

I didn't have that problem. Definately watch your fat. I mean your taking DNP to get rid of access fat right? Gotta eat right b4 you take anything. Correct diet is the foundation. I would still stay on your current dosage, DO NOT INCREASE it. DNP builds up in your system. Give it time.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have always eaten like a pig and have always lost 10+lbs in 14 days.....taking 3-200mg caps per day from the same provider.... 600mg is tolerable.....i wouldn't go much past that. Check your pm

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I didn't have that problem. Definately watch your fat. I mean your taking DNP to get rid of access fat right? Gotta eat right b4 you take anything. Correct diet is the foundation. I would still stay on your current dosage, DO NOT INCREASE it. DNP builds up in your system. Give it time.
    why not take DNP on empty stomach? thats what Ive been doing.

also, whats this I hear about no dairy while on DNP? no dairy whatsoever or I'll get cataracts?
    Last edited by blondmyth; 07-26-2008 at 09:11 PM.

I read that too. To be honest i don't remember. Check the profile for it. If its not in there then it might be here:

http://www.synthetek.com/Articles/dnpinfo.html

http://www.************.com/articledata/efn/111901.html

Good luck and happy reading.

just started sweating my balls off tonight. waking up with dry throat, drinking as much as possible, pissing like a race horse. I slept naked with 2 fans on me and Ive never sweat like this.

CAMboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Yes water retention is normal. For some reason i always gain 3-4lbs every time. Your calorie intake is good. You obviously starting to feel it with the sweating. DNP has to build up in your system sounds like its just starting to do that. Give it a couple more days at your current dosage, you'll be fine.
    that 'some reason' is because of DNP 's ability to increase body heat - look into it.

CAMboy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blondmyth View Post
    just started sweating my balls off tonight. waking up with dry throat, drinking as much as possible, pissing like a race horse. I slept naked with 2 fans on me and Ive never sweat like this.
    bro DNP is really nasty on your body...I know of people who have long term adverse effects from DNP's use. I'd say there's better ways for burning fat safer and not drastically less effective than DNP - just looking out brother.
    Last edited by CAMboy; 07-27-2008 at 03:13 AM.

Is there a huge difference between the powdered and crystalline dnp ?

I have the powdered but who knows how much actual dnp is contained in those caps.

Its day 6 and I've noticed absolutely ZERO fat loss. been on 540mg for 3 days now.

Do you feel hot at all? Tired? How many meal a day have you been eating?

YEAH I'm hot, but that might be because I live in the san fernando valley and its hot/humid as hell!

kinda tired but thats nothing new for me.

I'm doing 7-8 meals 55/35/10

I guess i asked the wrong ? Whats your calorie intake? Below 4000? Reason why i asked those questions is cuz those are the usual signs of DNP . I would give it another day. But it sounds like your gear is either underdosed or the 8meals a day is saturating the DNP, making it take longer for it to "kick in."

I'm taking in a maintenance of around 2800-3000kcal

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blondmyth View Post
    Is there a huge difference between the powdered and crystalline dnp ?

I have the powdered but who knows how much actual dnp is contained in those caps.

Its day 6 and I've noticed absolutely ZERO fat loss. been on 540mg for 3 days now.
    "There are 2 forms of DNP currently on the market, pure crystalline (100% dry) DNP, and powdered DNP (usually 5-10% moisture). The crystalline version is stronger and more effective, but more caution needs to be used while using it. It acts much faster, and the side effects also subside faster as well."

The recommend dosage are between 200-600mg per day for crystalline DNP and 400-1000mg for powdered DNP.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    "There are 2 forms of DNP currently on the market, pure crystalline (100% dry) DNP, and powdered DNP (usually 5-10% moisture). The crystalline version is stronger and more effective, but more caution needs to be used while using it. It acts much faster, and the side effects also subside faster as well."

The recommend dosage are between 200-600mg per day for crystalline DNP and 400-1000mg for powdered DNP.
    what horse shit.Its clear you have not ran dnp,its the other way round,that powder shit is death,that copy and paste is ball shit.No human should use powder dnp.

To the guy who made the thread.Yout looking at day 8 to hit you hard,at the doses your running.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    you do know that DNP takes time to build up in your system right? some people take longer than others, how many mgs have you taken the past 4 days
    Sadly, a more accurate description would be that it takes DNP time to break down your system!

The variance often experienced as a delayed onset of negative symptomatic manifestations is a direct result of individual sensitivity to the accumulation of intentionally methodical poisoning, not to be confused with that of medicinal serum levels.

--------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    ...its the other way round,that powder shit is death,that copy and paste is ball shit.No human should use powder dnp.

No human should use DNP period!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information