Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Scott;4129***
    how much LBM did you gain ?
    Start

End

Its a shitty pic but you get the gist. I actually lost weight during cycle but that was the beer belly and gut. I gained a good amount of size and I havent lost much. Been off cycle for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    I am pretty sure that when i start taking it I am going to buy a punching bag for my house. Like one of the 60lb ones so i can still knock the shit out of it when im pissed but get a good workout lol and that way i hopefully wont break anything of value. And everyone keeps saying emotional side effects, do you all just mean getting angry or like crying and stuff? Because i had a friend take some of the steroid stuff for when your sick cant think of what its called(he had poison ivy from head to toe so bad he couldn't see out his eyes because his face was so swollen) but he was taking a pretty heavy dose and i remember a teacher asked hom why he didnt do his homework and he said something about having to go to the hospital for is poison ivy then he just busted out in tears and the teacher basically called him a ***** and made him cry harder but all in all he blamed it on the steroids so wasnt sure if that would happen lol
    How old are you?

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    19 why? Lol when i said this happened i didnt mean like this year. this was awhile ago and i think it was cortizone or one of those types for helping your body recover that he was taking

You're too young to even think about steriods , let alone tren . If you're going to do it, at least leave the tren alone. JMO

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    yea, i did my first cycle at 15 so i screwed up a lil early but owell

NewSB is offline Junior Member
    I've been asking some questions lately about what people are using as their AI while on tren and test. (because of the prolact of the Nor-19) and what has been successful PCT. I've read what to take, but i like to hear what others have used. Six years ago i used deca /dbol and did not pct correctly and i developed very slight point in my nipples, but not gyno lumps at all...worried if that is sides from the d-bol or prolact gyno because i did not use correct ptc..what do u guys think?

ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member
    Tren sides were gnarly, i still feel like a sweat profusely after finishing a test cyp and tren e cycle of 500 mg per week ( shooting 2x a week) 6 months ago. I wanted to kill any mof'er that ever looked at me, was killin it in the gym for 3 hours a day. At 22 y.o. I went from 6'3" and 203 lbs.to 240 and am now maintaining at 230 lbs. This was my first cycle (a lil ganrly I know) but it was f'in great in terms of cost v.s. benefit, but I am still in college in a frat so I think I could get away with it. If you are thinking of doing it, make sure you prepare for possible hairloss with Propecia/Fina, and acne body/ face washes and meds/ vitamins and such, just in case cuz the sides can get gnarly as sh't.

It was great all in all! I got f'in jacked and hooked up with the hottest new sorority gal

stpete is offline Banned
    Love the stuff! Strength goes through the roof. Quick.
    But little sleep sucks, night sweats suck, women suck, job sucks.....You get the picture.
    All that matters is my tren , food and working out. (when on)

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    ive gotta stop reading all these tren threads!gettin me all excited about my next cycle and its 8wks away,after reading these threads i gotta get myself to put the needle down and slowly step away from the vialdam i cant wait!
    Last edited by Freakish; 08-13-2008 at 04:37 AM.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Scott View Post
    nobody here used Tren to bulk up and build some mass ? I heard Tren is by far the best injectable for building solid muscle mass.
    bulk or cut really depends more on diet and training. you can run the same cycle for either in most cases. I run the same one no matter which Im doing.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    bulk or cut really depends more on diet and training. you can run the same cycle for either in most cases. I run the same one no matter which Im doing.
    Absolutely. I maintain anywhere between 235-240, but when i want to, i can get to 255-260, or all the way down to 210. Diet and training.

steropower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    you should probably not be doing any dose until you read more
    100mg trenbolone enanthate = 70mg trenbolone + 30mg enanthate ester
    200mg per week is 140mg actual hormone.
    So how much of actual Tren in other esters?

Acetate or hexabenzylcarbonate etc..

bigcookie is offline New Member
    I started taking Tren A 1 week ago, and have none of the above side effects, except for minor sweating at night sometimes, but i guess those kick in later on during the cycle, my question is, if you're on a cycle of tren taking it for 2 months, you're 6"1 , 184 lbs, and 8% bf, when are you supposed to kick in the test prop, after a month and 2 weeks? How long before you're done with your cycle should you kick in the test prop, and have any of you had to take dostinex, anyone report gyno from this? My dosage is 1 ml EOD, 75mg bottle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift_Heavy_NY View Post
    LOL, if you think d-bols better, your getting bunk tren , no comparison. Ive used both a and e, its the Devils juice.
    Devil juice!!! OMG, that is the perfect nickname for TREN!

I couldnt agree more, I said I would never use it again......2 times before the last. I lost my job because of it and like BLT said, my girl said next time she goes. Its not worth it imo, I also had high liver enzymes and horrible nitemares. I would dream that my girl cheated on me, I would wake up so mad I couldnt even lay next to her in my sweaty bed. The worst thing was sitting in bed awake as you were during the day, knowing you need to sleep to recover from training but it just doesnt happen, then you take something to help you sleep but just puts you in a worst mood the next day. but hey, thats me, some people "say" they dont get any sides lol.
    Bro, you are so right about the nightmares.! I have been having the craziest nightmares lately. Jesus, Last night, I couldn't go back to bed I was so scared. Also, so true about the GF leaving. I think the only reason she's hanging in there is because I got her some GH and she knows I want to marry her. She said "I will put up with you if you really think you need the stuff, but deep down I personally think you need an exorsism when all is said and done".

Quote Originally Posted by bigcookie View Post
    I started taking Tren A 1 week ago, and have none of the above side effects, except for minor sweating at night sometimes, but i guess those kick in later on during the cycle, my question is, if you're on a cycle of tren taking it for 2 months, you're 6"1 , 184 lbs, and 8% bf, when are you supposed to kick in the test prop, after a month and 2 weeks? How long before you're done with your cycle should you kick in the test prop, and have any of you had to take dostinex, anyone report gyno from this? My dosage is 1 ml EOD, 75mg bottle.
    completely off topic but dam bro thats a good looking cookie!!

loooooooooooooooooool dayum i new on forums trying to find righht place
    want a cookie?

choc chips all melted and sh!t, just sprinkle on some tren and you good to go lol

as soon as summer is over im baknig 20 cookies with a cup of milk cold milk and imma gobble them all up

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    She said "I will put up with you if you really think you need the stuff, but deep down I personally think you need an exorsism when all is said and done".

wow hahaha i just dont know if i want to risk having my old lady leave me, i mean is it not possible to control these sides with your mind? mind over matter you konw, i can tell when on high test i get ill but i control it easily. can you not do this with tren ?

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Note to self: NEVER date a man on Tren , it could be similar to dating the devil.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    lol but damn look at the benifits!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd View Post
    wow hahaha i just dont know if i want to risk having my old lady leave me, i mean is it not possible to control these sides with your mind? mind over matter you konw, i can tell when on high test i get ill but i control it easily. can you not do this with tren?
    Trust me, It is very hard to control especially when you are days from selling your place and you find out that the association has a lawsuit against it and the buyer can't get a loan. VERY VERY STRESSFUL. But, she knows deep down its the devil juice causing my mood swings so she deals with it. That's why I LOVE HER so much! She is so understanding. (just hope the priest isn't at the house when I get home)

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Note to self: NEVER date a man on Tren, it could be similar to dating the devil.
    It could be worse!!!!!

Doberman is offline Associate Member
    because you are using it incorrectly
    use it everyday see if you dont change your mind
    Why would ED injects make a diff to body comp? or strength gains? and to the other poster yes I prefer dbol everyone reacts diff to diif drugs and dosages bro

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    It could be worse!!!!!
    HEy! I like your avvyyyyy!!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im usually calm and laid back but tren turns me into an animal. i had someone start a fight with me a while back while i was on tren, he broke a beer bottle over me and i beat him so bad that i didnt even realize what i did to him. after getting arrested i found out that he needed something like 11 hours of reconstructive surgery on his face because of the numerous broken bones and busted teeth. i ended up getting surgery myself because one of his teeth stuch into my knuckel causeing a bad infection
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Lift_Heavy_NY is offline Junior Member
    Bro, you are so right about the nightmares.! I have been having the craziest nightmares lately. Jesus, Last night, I couldn't go back to bed I was so scared. Also, so true about the GF leaving. I think the only reason she's hanging in there is because I got her some GH and she knows I want to marry her. She said "I will put up with you if you really think you need the stuff, but deep down I personally think you need an exorsism when all is said and done".
    Two in the same my friend, were fuc'd up. I wouldnt talk to my girl for 2 days after the nitemares, I could control what i said and would do in them, wake up go back to sleep and it would start right back where it left off. Finaly she said "next time I go, your mad at me for shit your fuc'd up mind dreams up", after I came off I relized she was right (but when the tren was still flowing through me, I wasnt hearing it lol !!!). I actualy just put a new steering wheel in my second car because I ripped the OG one out in road rage, shit I even rammed a guy with my car cuz he cut me off, he pulled over and when he saw me get out he peeled off like the devils himself was running up to the car. Shits no good if your aggressive naturaly at all.

Lift_Heavy_NY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    im usually calm and laid back but tren turns me into an animal. i had someone start a fight with me a while back while i was on tren, he broke a beer bottle over me and i beat him so bad that i didnt even realize what i did to him. after getting arrested i found out that he needed something like 11 hours of reconstructive surgery on his face because of the numerous broken bones and busted teeth. i ended up getting surgery myself because one of his teeth stuch into my knuckel causeing a bad infection
    HAHAHHAHA, I hear ya P, would take me a day or so to relize I was in the wrong, when I was tren -raging I wasnt hearing shit, I was fuc'n right no matter what........and it definitly wasnt the gear making me act like this lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    love tren

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm planning on running this like in a year or so:

[Weeks]
    1-12 Test E/500mg
    6-12 Tren A 50mg/ed
    10-14 Winny 50mg/ed

PCT, the following:

Week 13-16
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Aromasin 25mg/day
    HCG 250ius/day
    Might add some Vit. E, 200-400ius/day [13-15]

That should be a pretty nice cycle for a shit load of streght/Roid Rage lol!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steropower View Post

this is not linear. its not as easy as 1+1=2. search roid calc. a lot of people have faith in that and its pretty easy to use

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steropower View Post

Milligrams below are the estimated amount of active hormone per 100mg of hormone and ester.

Boldenone base: 100mg
    Boldenone acetate: 83mg
    Boldenone Propionate : 80mg
    Boldenone Cypionate : 69mg
    Boldenone Undecylenate: 61mg

Clostebol Base: 100mg
    Clostebol Acetate: 84mg
    Clostebol Enanthate : 72mg

Drostanolone Base: 100mg
    Drostanolone Propionate: 80mg
    Drostanolone Enanthate: 71mg

Methenolone Base: 100mg
    Methenolone Acetate: 82mg
    Methenolone Enanthate: 71mg

Nandrolone Base: 100mg
    Nandrolone Cypionate: 69mg
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 63mg
    Nandrolone Decanoate: 62mg
    Nandrolone Undecylenate: 60mg
    Nandrolone Laurate: 56mg

Stenbolone Base: 100mg
    Stenbolone Acetate: 84mg

Testosterone Base: 100mg
    Testosterone Acetate: 83mg
    Testosterone Propionate : 80mg
    Testosterone Isocaproate: 72mg
    Testosterone Enanthate : 70mg
    Testosterone Cypionate : 69mg
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 66mg
    Testosterone Decanoate: 62mg
    Testosterone Undecanoate: 61mg

Trenbolone Base: 100mg
    Trenbolone Acetate: 83mg
    Trenbolone Enanthate: 68mg
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate: 65mg*
    Trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate: 65mg*

Quote Originally Posted by BadBarbie View Post
    HEy! I like your avvyyyyy!!!
    Thank YOU! I actually took that picture of her...(But I have to admit, I like your better)

one8nine is offline Banned
    Thank YOU! I actually took that picture of her...(But I have to admit, I like your better)
    i took mine

Two in the same my friend, were fuc'd up. I wouldnt talk to my girl for 2 days after the nitemares, I could control what i said and would do in them, wake up go back to sleep and it would start right back where it left off. Finaly she said "next time I go, your mad at me for shit your fuc'd up mind dreams up", after I came off I relized she was right (but when the tren was still flowing through me, I wasnt hearing it lol !!!). I actualy just put a new steering wheel in my second car because I ripped the OG one out in road rage, shit I even rammed a guy with my car cuz he cut me off, he pulled over and when he saw me get out he peeled off like the devils himself was running up to the car. Shits no good if your aggressive naturaly at all.
    Bro, I cannot stop laughing because seriously I know exactly what you are going through!!!!

i took mine
    Seriously? Nice!!! Hmmm, you should see the others I took of her... . the Avatar is rate G compared to the others!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doberman View Post
    Why would ED injects make a diff to body comp? or strength gains? and to the other poster yes I prefer dbol everyone reacts diff to diif drugs and dosages bro
    ED injects help stable blood levels. Stable blood levels=Less sides. I think thats what we are referring to with ED injects.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    What size dose were you on????

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    Again same question. What dose had you been on?????

Im assuming you guys hit it hard?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information