Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    Seriously? Nice!!! Hmmm, you should see the others I took of her... . the Avatar is rate G compared to the others!!!
    you can borrow my girl for a week if i can borrow yours

dont tell her i said that

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post

. The girl in my avatar isn't my GF. It's Brittney Sky. Lets just say I was able to take lots of great pics on her set!!! But, if your pic is your GF, You are one lucky man!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    Again same question. What dose had you been on?????

Im assuming you guys hit it hard?
    Dude, I get like that on doses less than 100mg ED! Lately, I've only been doing 50mg ED, but tonight I'm going to try and bump it back up to 75mg. Wish me luck! You will get irritable even at doses of 50mg ed

Lift_Heavy_NY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    What size dose were you on????
    400 of E, made it 5 weeks but I was a complete asshole.

600 ew of E, only lasted to week 3 when blood levels built up, that cost me my job. I was front loading 300 but didnt make it to the drop.

Then I tried 300 of E and had all the sides, just wasnt fully insane.

Last was 50 mg ed of A and it all started and then my girl laid the law down so I stopped right around week three again.

One thing i will say, if you do decide to use it and people tell you you arent yourself, stop before you do to much damage, dont let in change the direction of your life or lose friends over it.

Whats funny is people read this thread and instead of it making them a bit nervous (hell, it would make me nervous), they seem to all say WOW, I can't wait to start Tren ??????

Bottom line, if your going to try tren, don't frontload. Start with 50mg ed for a couple of weeks with Tren A. And above all, please be safe and responsible.

Peace,

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by Lift_Heavy_NY View Post
    One thing i will say, if you do decide to use it and people tell you you arent yourself, stop before you do to much damage, dont let in change the direction of your life or lose friends over it.
    Best advise I've read all day!!! It's not worth it. In the past couple of weeks, I've almost lost my GF and my best friend who i've known for 36 years! we never once gotten into a fight and because of something extremely stupid, I threatened him. I felt so ashamed!

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    yea i think i may stay away from tren ... and i thought deca had bad sides...

arenawarrior is offline Banned
    sounds intense!

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arenawarrior View Post
    sounds intense!
    lol... agreed! This is why I must run this course and experience it myself. Honestly, I can't picture myself being an ass to other people or become devil incarnate! But again, I guess I shall soon find out...

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Tren A and Test P are awesome together. But you need to sweeten the deal for the perfect cycle. TO have the perfect cycle you must add Masteron IMHO.

50/50/50 Ed for a first time tren user should be fine. Definately do not go any higher than that. But I definately think beginners should not be running tren. It really can have some wicked sides.

If you cannot handle ED injections, get tren e and shoot ever 3.5 days. With Tren A and the acetate ester, ED is really really needed. WIth a propionated hormone, EoD is not so bad, but IU still recommend ED with that too.

Don't get wrapped around the axels about ester weights. Noobs start obcessing about ester weights and next thing you know, you are trying to run a cycle based on actual hormone weight. Invariably you will **** up the math and be running too much stuff. Keep it simple and run tried, tested and proven doses.

Personally I think ester weight should not even be talked about. All you do is fill some newb with good knowledge that he cannot appy correctly. Hell, half the people who talk about ester weights are wrong in their own application of the knowledge.

Just shoot appropriate doses and forget the ester weight. . .do it for your own benefit and health.

arenawarrior is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy View Post
    Tren A and Test P are awesome together. But you need to sweeten the deal for the perfect cycle. TO have the perfect cycle you must add Masteron IMHO.

50/50/50 Ed for a first time tren user should be fine. Definately do not go any higher than that. But I definately think beginners should not be running tren. It really can have some wicked sides.

If you cannot handle ED injections, get tren e and shoot ever 3.5 days. With Tren A and the acetate ester, ED is really really needed. WIth a propionated hormone, EoD is not so bad, but IU still recommend ED with that too.

Don't get wrapped around the axels about ester weights. Noobs start obcessing about ester weights and next thing you know, you are trying to run a cycle based on actual hormone weight. Invariably you will **** up the math and be running too much stuff. Keep it simple and run tried, tested and proven doses.
    good information thanks!

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    ... Noobs start obcessing about ester weights and next thing you know, you are trying to run a cycle based on actual hormone weight. Invariably you will **** up the math and be running too much stuff. Keep it simple and run tried, tested and proven doses.
    Personally I think ester weight should not even be talked about. All you do is fill some newb with good knowledge that he cannot appy correctly. Hell, half the people who talk about ester weights are wrong in their own application of the knowledge.

Just shoot appropriate doses and forget the ester weight. . .do it for your own benefit and health.
    LOL!!!

Right on bro, thanks for posting this... good info and for clarifying the noob stuff above! Hilarious...

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    LOL!!!

Right on bro, thanks for posting this... good info and for clarifying the noob stuff above! Hilarious...
    At first glance I say the LOL and thought...WTF?

Then I see the rest of the story.

Thanks! I do believe that you can over educate people. Ester weight is definately one of those over education details most people do not need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    Best advise I've read all day!!! It's not worth it. In the past couple of weeks, I've almost lost my GF and my best friend who i've known for 36 years! we never once gotten into a fight and because of something extremely stupid, I threatened him. I felt so ashamed!
    But still you say your going to up your dosage, damn devils juice !!!!Once it has your soul it doesnt let go.

EDIT incase you forgot........"but tonight I'm going to try and bump it back up to 75mg. Wish me luck!"
    Last edited by Lift_Heavy_NY; 08-13-2008 at 07:29 PM.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Note to self: NEVER date a man on Tren, it could be similar to dating the devil.
    So does this mean i shouldnt ask for the digits?

And damn it woman i said stop using my likeness in your avatar without my written permission!

Quote Originally Posted by Lift_Heavy_NY View Post
    But still you say your going to up your dosage, damn devils juice !!!!Once it has your soul it doesnt let go.

EDIT incase you forgot........"but tonight I'm going to try and bump it back up to 75mg. Wish me luck!"

LOL!!! Aint that the truth!!!!

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    Man, whoever said this should scare me but it doesnt, you are right, it makes me want to see how powerful this stuff is. Obviously, its anabolic rating speaks for itself, but with its insomnia sides I'm not sure I could handle it.

Can anyone compare it to taking ALOT of something else? Like... With a lot of test, 750mg + I get really agressive, paranoid, trouble sleeping. And with alot of deca I have that pissed off don't f*ck with me feeling.

Could taking 50mg everyday be compared to what it'd feel like to take 1gram test/ 500mg deca a week?

Kaoss22 is offline Junior Member
    Note to self: NEVER date a man on Tren, it could be similar to dating the devil.
    Note to self: Do tren next cycle for KatsMeow. lol
    good way to tell if she really loves me

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    im usually calm and laid back but tren turns me into an animal. i had someone start a fight with me a while back while i was on tren, he broke a beer bottle over me and i beat him so bad that i didnt even realize what i did to him. after getting arrested i found out that he needed something like 11 hours of reconstructive surgery on his face because of the numerous broken bones and busted teeth. i ended up getting surgery myself because one of his teeth stuch into my knuckel causeing a bad infection
    Oh sh*t, thats crazy bro! Someones asks u how u got that scare on ur knuckle u can say its from someones tooth bein knocked the fu*k out, haha. Thats a good one!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i'll be running tren and prop at 100mgs/ed for both.

its going to be a wild ride.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i'll be running tren and prop at 100mgs/ed for both.

its going to be a wild ride.
    when you starting bro?

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    I am pretty sure that when i start taking it I am going to buy a punching bag for my house. Like one of the 60lb ones so i can still knock the shit out of it when im pissed but get a good workout lol and that way i hopefully wont break anything of value. And everyone keeps saying emotional side effects, do you all just mean getting angry or like crying and stuff? Because i had a friend take some of the steroid stuff for when your sick cant think of what its called(he had poison ivy from head to toe so bad he couldn't see out his eyes because his face was so swollen) but he was taking a pretty heavy dose and i remember a teacher asked hom why he didnt do his homework and he said something about having to go to the hospital for is poison ivy then he just busted out in tears and the teacher basically called him a ***** and made him cry harder but all in all he blamed it on the steroids so wasnt sure if that would happen lol
    my father died i started drinking and was on my first week of tren , i snapped a 3/4" wide lag bolt in half kicking my heavy bag, never done that before but it would def broken alot of ribs in a real person hahahah I LOVE TREN

Visu is offline Junior Member
    I never had any sides from juice and had no problem recovering after cycle.All of this changed after i used tren .Acnee and hair growth and the post cycle period is a nightmare.I did a AR pct but I'm still messed up.On the other hand ,I can't wait my next cycle.I just love the results.The best ever.The sides are worth it.My opinion.

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    yeah the worst for me was my guy slipped up and i had to go a week with out tren ,

i found out about the post cycle withdrawl early,

my god,

make sure everything is good with you and your gilr when you come offf, dont drink !

i wasnt even going to throw tren in my cycle got got it for cheap hahha

BadBarbie is offline Banned

hey wtf!!

Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    Man, whoever said this should scare me but it doesnt, you are right, it makes me want to see how powerful this stuff is. Obviously, its anabolic rating speaks for itself, but with its insomnia sides I'm not sure I could handle it.

Can anyone compare it to taking ALOT of something else? Like... With a lot of test, 750mg + I get really agressive, paranoid, trouble sleeping. And with alot of deca I have that pissed off don't f*ck with me feeling.

Could taking 50mg everyday be compared to what it'd feel like to take 1gram test/ 500mg deca a week?
    I've taken 2g of Test and it still cannot even come close to taking Tren . I seriously can't think of anything that even comes close.

Damn stuff caused another argument this morning with my girl and of course it was all my fault! I feel like such an ass!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    man i want to run tren so bad but damn you guys are killin me with the sides!!!

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    The sides are worth it IMO. This coming from the newb himself. I just wanted to see what it was like to be big...Well, the tren will get you there and you will be as hard as an armidillo. Try to keep the drama to a minimum because you will blow EVERYTHING out of whack and when on a significant dose, you can stop a train with your right hand... My gf left me in the middle of my cycle and I thought I was going to die. I went to the gym and that was it. I stayed in the house with the blinds closed watching tv all day every day. I ate like shit but I trained HARD. The gym was the only thing that kept me alive and I'm convinced of that. She came back and I got my diet in check and blew up like a baloon in the last 6 weeks of my cycle. This is a good thread to let people know what to expect. I banged the shit out of tren in my 1st cycle and now I'm hooked. I can't see running gear without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    when you starting bro?
    sept 1

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    sept 1
    nice.. are you gonna make another log for it?

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwolleB View Post
    Wow! I cant believe how many people had emotional/aggression problems with Trenbolone ! If you want to limit these effects try taking a long acting Test. along with your trenbolone, this should provide a somewhat stable blood/tes. level. I believe tren lone provides too many side effects, sexual side effects also, but with a test. like Enanthate or Cyp. you shoudl feel like superman but without the dick head part!
    Good luck fellas!
    Dont forget about over the counter Tren sold at Nutri-shop, Max Muscle, Etc. The stuff works and provides you more controll on your dosage and side effects .. Average i've seen has been 10lbs and solid! Try it out before its gone!
    Sounds like an ad to me.

Wow! I cant believe how many people had emotional/aggression problems with Trenbolone ! If you want to limit these effects try taking a long acting Test. along with your trenbolone, this should provide a somewhat stable blood/tes. level. I believe tren lone provides too many side effects, sexual side effects also, but with a test. like Enanthate or Cyp. you shoudl feel like superman but without the dick head part!
    Good luck fellas!
    Dont forget about over the counter Tren sold at Nutri-shop, Max Muscle, Etc. The stuff works and provides you more controll on your dosage and side effects .. Average i've seen has been 10lbs and solid! Try it out before its gone!
    BS I used cyp evertime.
    Last edited by Lift_Heavy_NY; 08-14-2008 at 02:33 PM.

Good luck fellas!
    lol theres a big difference from otc supplemental 'tren' and real tren.

LOL I thought he was talking about some sources I never heard of.....OTC tren ....maybe at a feed store.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    It seems like guys are getting a little too excited about their next cycle with Tren even though this thread is full of warnings. Guys if you already have aggressive behavior you need to be careful. And if by chance you have a significant other you need to respect them and figure out what is going to be the best for your relationship. This isn't a fair "test" to see how strong your relationship with someone is because nobody should have to deal with your irrational behavior. Just please listen to others advice and take heed on your dosages, being an aggressive jerk isn't going to make you more of a man no matter how big you are.

one8nine is offline Banned
    It seems like guys are getting a little too excited about their next cycle with Tren even though this thread is full of warnings. Guys if you already have aggressive behavior you need to be careful. And if by chance you have a significant other you need to respect them and figure out what is going to be the best for your relationship. This isn't a fair "test" to see how strong your relationship with someone is because nobody should have to deal with your irrational behavior. Just please listen to others advice and take heed on your dosages, being an aggressive jerk isn't going to make you more of a man no matter how big you are.
    bad barbie put up with some crazy shit my last go at it now shes on birth control, var and clen so its her turn to be crazy and me put up with it

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love Tren Ace.....i run it at 100mg ed for 12 wks......the only bad sides i get, are the night sweats......i started sleeping on the floor ontop of some bath towels, and i just peel remove 1 towel at a time as they become soaked.....

I am extremely laid back anyway, so i dont get super aggressive from Tren....But the pumps and strength from it are amazing....Nothing beats a good dose of TREN

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    bad barbie put up with some crazy shit my last go at it now shes on birth control, var and clen so its her turn to be crazy and me put up with it
    Well more power to you for acknowledging that she is going to have some mood changes during her cycle. Most guys just say my girl is being a b*tch and they hit the road running, while the girls are expected to stick around and put up with the hormonal BS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information