Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Well i read all the posts here and thought I would chime in since today I think i really over reacted with my ex..... through email and also with a guy driving in my work parking lot....

I'm on tren e 400mg / week and test e 500mg/week with some test prop at 100mg eod I get night sweats, insomnia (also probably due to me taking t3/clen and adderall 60mg/day) I have noticed gains and everything is going great in those regards.... i'm on week 4 of my cycle...

today i really blew up on my ex g/f because she accused me of something i didn't do and also said some mean sh!t......... i attacked right away but i was aggressive with my attacks and KEPT GOING with them...... after all was done i realized i needed to just chill the fvck out..... Tren is no excuse to get stupid and i think some people actually might make it an excuse which is going to be FvCKED up for them and people in their life. Anyway you really just gotta sit back and take deep breathes if anything pisses you off... really you just have to THINK about the situation I guess..... and that's not what i did til after I did it. From now on i'm just going to think it through extra carefully while on tren...... great controlled substance though!!! A+++

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    why two kinds of test? 850mg a week?

katsmeow, a lot of girls get that way no matter what..

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    test p for the kick start!!! works great!

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Well more power to you for acknowledging that she is going to have some mood changes during her cycle. Most guys just say my girl is being a b*tch and they hit the road running, while the girls are expected to stick around and put up with the hormonal BS.
    WHAT!!!!!!!

LOL Hormonal bullshit - are you crazy? (doh!! why did I ask ha ha)
    Women are hormonal 24/7 and we always put up with it.

Now please dont kill me

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    great results and I loved it....except when I got the cough....o also hate trensomnia

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    forgot something.....I broke a guys passenger side window out on his beemer...but he deserved it

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    WHAT!!!!!!!

LOL Hormonal bullshit - are you crazy? (doh!! why did I ask ha ha)
    Women are hormonal 24/7 and we always put up with it.

Now please dont kill me
    I think you need a little and perhaps a little . No I'm not crazy, I think you are crazy

Opps, please forgive me for what I stated above, I was having a hormonal fit. LOL

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    my tren experience.

-increased strength
    -increased appetite
    -increased muscle mass
    -loss of body fat
    -increased aggression (not to the point where i got in fights or such)
    -slight problem sleeping. but nothing a flask of whiskey didnt cure. (J/K) i took some melatonin and lots of sex before bed and i was fine.
    -night sweats
    -tren cough (this was the worse, not a good feeling)
    -increased vascularity
    -not that much of a sex drive increase. though i run a TRT dose of Test while on Tren to fully let the Tren do its work.
    -A slight Prolactin Issue. Yes my nipples were leaking. Even though i ran Cabergoline. But as soon as i noticed the issue, i upped my dose of caber and the issue went away within a few days. So no biggie.

All in all, i love Tren. I have stated many times on this board. Tren is great if used correctly. I will run Tren in every cycle if possible.

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    great results and I loved it....except when I got the cough....o also hate trensomnia
    Trensomnia. That is good sh!t!

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Im not worried about the sweating, loss of cardio stamina, etc.... the only thing im concerned with is the hair loss..... I dont know if I am predisposed to mpb or not.... I ran a few cycles and havent had any hair issues except shedding but I didnt have any recession or acutual loss.... so how agressive is the hairloss while on tren A?

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    Im not worried about the sweating, loss of cardio stamina, etc.... the only thing im concerned with is the hair loss..... I dont know if I am predisposed to mpb or not.... I ran a few cycles and havent had any hair issues except shedding but I didnt have any recession or acutual loss.... so how agressive is the hairloss while on tren A?
    I was already losing it so I didnt really care BUT it didnt get any worse. Ive been pealing my head with a mach3 since my Sr year in HS though. You should be ok.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    my tren exp-

significant strength increase
    loss of bf/increase in vascularity
    night sweats
    gain in lean muscle mass
    slight increase of appetite

loved the stuff

Michael Scott is offline Associate Member
    Could you guys please start giving out numbers with your descriptions. Like I gained x lbs on x mg of Tren , or my bench went up x lbs

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    my tren experience.

-not that much of a sex drive increase.
    Good. You don't need any more of that!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    It seems like guys are getting a little too excited about their next cycle with Tren even though this thread is full of warnings. Guys if you already have aggressive behavior you need to be careful. And if by chance you have a significant other you need to respect them and figure out what is going to be the best for your relationship. This isn't a fair "test" to see how strong your relationship with someone is because nobody should have to deal with your irrational behavior. Just please listen to others advice and take heed on your dosages, being an aggressive jerk isn't going to make you more of a man no matter how big you are.
    You honestly said it perfectly. I don't know what excites people about this thread? If I was a newbie, I would be extremely nervous about taking this stuff! You are so dead on. This stuff can really mess you up emotionally big time. I haven't even talked about the anxiety I get while on. Sometimes I sit up all hours of the night freaking out because I think I'm going to have a heart attack. I'm not kidding. No matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, It always takes over and make me become a total ass. I'm still shocked my GF puts up with me. (she has read this thread)

Peace,

BLT

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    when i jump on 100mgs/ed i'll start a log for anyone thats interested in all these crazy sides.

drt
    drt is offline New Member

Thumbs up More Things I have noticed, or Experienced

If you have a cough, already, if you have a sinus infection, or the possibility of either, do not start Tren , it will exaserbate the problem, "SEVERLY".

If your nipple area begins to get itchy, get some B6/100mg, take 2 to 3 twice a day, and keep taking while on Tren.

If you begin to get kidney pains, or problem urinating, buy some mineral water, drink 2 to 3 quarts a day. It will take care of it in 2 days max.

4 Melatonin + 2 Aspirin + a cup of warm milk (really) + a Hot Bath before bed really will help you sleep, well at least 3 hours at a time.

I am not a seasoned user, but just want to share the few experiences that I have had.
    Last edited by drt; 08-15-2008 at 10:34 PM.

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    I'm 4 weeks into my first tren cycle and here's what's happened so far...

GAINS-

CHEST and BACK and LEG strength have gone through the roof while the smaller muscle groups have only slightly increased for some reason.
    Bench press was 225 for 2-4 reps has gone up to 8-10 reps.

Have packed on good bit of lean muscle, and body fat has decreased.

SIDES-

MILD night sweats, no more nightmares than usual, no tren cough, but I have had EXTREME shortness of breath while lifting and whatnot. Lung capacity feels like about half what it would normally be.

Body temperature is up in general. I keep thinking every place's A/C is broken but it's just me.

My aggression had started to elevate like crazy. I'm blowing up at everything. If anyone even looks at me I want to rip their ****ing head off. And every molehill has become a mountain, meaning every little annoyance has become the biggest problem in the world. And really I just feel like I want to kill someone at almost all times.

Also have become more emotional, crying during movies and shit. Ones that aren't even supposed to be sad!

The aggression is definitely the worst side, but a sick part of me is kind of totally enjoying it. I'm naturally really pissed off a lot anyway, so I pretty much saw this coming. It's just a matter of keeping it in check when need be.

Overall, love this shit and can't wait to run it again because the gains are so sweet!

Billytk03z is offline Member
    any hairloss?

physicslifter is offline Junior Member
    I"m cycling test E at 500 mg/wk, Deca at 500 mg/wk, and 8 weeks into my cycle, I added Tren E at 200 mg/wk...I know a small dosage, but I just wanted to see how I react to it. I've been on the Tren now for 5 weeks, and I find for a day or two after shooting, it really elevates my blood pressure (185/100)...to the point where I've upped my ace inhibitor and added a diuretic to get it back down and under control.

I think on my next cycle, I'll just run Super Test and Tren A to see how it goes. If my blood pressure elevates, could I drop it and sub in NPP for the remainder of the cycle....what do you guys think?

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    dope im gunna run tren as soon as i can get 500$ tren Eth 400mgs week 10 weeks test E 1,00mgs a week and dbol kickstart

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    any hairloss?
    Not that I've noticed.

Forgot to add a little back pain and heartburn to this list of sides though.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by physicslifter View Post
    I"m cycling test E at 500 mg/wk, Deca at 500 mg/wk, and 8 weeks into my cycle, I added Tren E at 200 mg/wk...I know a small dosage, but I just wanted to see how I react to it. I've been on the Tren now for 5 weeks, and I find for a day or two after shooting, it really elevates my blood pressure (185/100)...to the point where I've upped my ace inhibitor and added a diuretic to get it back down and under control.

I think on my next cycle, I'll just run Super Test and Tren A to see how it goes. If my blood pressure elevates, could I drop it and sub in NPP for the remainder of the cycle....what do you guys think?
    200mg tren e weekly to some myself included is not a small dose,its ample....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

physicslifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    200mg tren e weekly to some myself included is not a small dose,its ample....................
    Well, it's definitely having an effect. I've dropped about 5 pounds since starting it and my strength is going up a lot more now too....I just thought it was small considering I hear people who do 400-500 mg a week....I think that would be way too much for me!

916casanova is offline Associate Member
    I only took 75mg eod along with test prop and had great strength gains and lost body fat but also lost alot of hair. My girl noticed it 2 weeks into it and asked what was going on and I had to stop after 4 weeks or I woulda been too bald for my age!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    my tren experience.

-increased strength
    -increased appetite
    -increased muscle mass
    -loss of body fat
    -increased aggression (not to the point where i got in fights or such)
    -slight problem sleeping. but nothing a flask of whiskey didnt cure. (J/K) i took some melatonin and lots of sex before bed and i was fine.
    -night sweats
    -tren cough (this was the worse, not a good feeling)
    -increased vascularity
    -not that much of a sex drive increase. though i run a TRT dose of Test while on Tren to fully let the Tren do its work.
    -A slight Prolactin Issue. Yes my nipples were leaking. Even though i ran Cabergoline. But as soon as i noticed the issue, i upped my dose of caber and the issue went away within a few days. So no biggie.

All in all, i love Tren. I have stated many times on this board. Tren is great if used correctly. I will run Tren in every cycle if possible.
    What dose did you run?

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    What dose did you run?
    hmm, lets see. i started out at 500mg for a few weeks. then i got greedy and bumped it up to 700mg. thats when the prolactin issue occured. (which was cured by the caber) i kept the dose at 700 for the rest of cycle and did proper PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBarbie View Post
    Good. You don't need any more of that!!
    hey, whats that mean? geez. always busting my balls!! hahahaha

but your right, im enough of a whore. you cant even imagine me on a high test dose. whew. its bad.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information