Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    your info is all ready out there - you're IP address is logged which is linked to an ISP, which is linked to your account...

if you are talking about fraud being committed; then that is another issue
    thats a little different than registering with a credit card. if that would be made a rule i definitely wouldn't have applied. it would seem like a scam to get on a forum with a credit card.. not to mention CC being linked to your social security number and therefore your life basically...

where as my IP and ISP will lead you to a college. little different

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Bump!

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    your info is all ready out there - you're IP address is logged which is linked to an ISP, which is linked to your account...

ip can be changed with a click. i can be in china in 2 minutes..

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^^agree

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    bump...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    bump...............
    I understand the importance of this thread and far be it from me to question a "Hall of Famer" but bumping your own thread 10 times seems a lil excessive. Why not just make it a sticky??

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    I understand the importance of this thread and far be it from me to question a "Hall of Famer" but bumping your own thread 10 times seems a lil excessive. Why not just make it a sticky??

Could just be that no one reads the stickies anymore...

I know most dont...

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Could just be that no one reads the stickies anymore...

I know most dont...
    I agree and understand. This is a good and important thread. Just saying if every member here bumped there own posts 10 times the site would come to a screaching halt. I have seen members get reprimanded from the Mods for bumping their own posts once or twice. No disrespect meant to anyone just think if it's that important make it a sticky.
    nobody ever reads the sticky's and if they actually did then this post wouldn't be needed but unfortunatly that isnt the case. as for mods tearing into members bumping a thread for answers, i have been here a long time and have never seen that happen so i asure you its not a common occurance (PT)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    All i see are people bumping this thread but no action being taken on flaming threads....
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    if i made this a sticky mate no one would read it as said in the post below yours..............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    bump
    if you see threads where people are getting flamed pm me admin or one of the other HOFERs and it will be sorted............

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Good thread. I keep all my joking around for the lounge

Bump

Ditto... Bump for more people to read...

johnno78 is offline New Member
    i agree no bullshit talk please

Alright everyone, i can see this hasnt been bumped in quite a while, and today ive seen a few people act like morons.

So hopefully by bumping this, everyone will be reminded that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

Good call War....

Time for a much needed bump!

For a while there, things have been going very well. But with the new year, and the start of summer, there is an influx of new members.

With that comes more questions, more people wanting answers, and more immature people acting like morons.

Here are some prime examples of why this thread was created in the first place!!!

could someone please help?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=387079

SERIOUSLY GUYS, THIS KINDA SHIT NEEDS TO STOP. ADMIN IS KIND ENOUGH TO LET US HAVE A "MENS ROOM" WHERE WE CAN FLAME THE HELL OUTTA EACH OTHER! IF YOU WANNA BE AN ASS, DO IT IN THE LOUNGE!

84669vinny is offline Junior Member

very nice

very nice...we are newbies but we want to learn as much as you all did once....all we need is help and advices not to do the stupid wrong choice
    and i think this is the purpose of the forum to teach and help ppl

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I have fell as well to the odd joke on here and that has its own spot. Steroids is like supercharging your car, if you do it wrong you can really mess things up. If I don't know how to answer a certain post then I will be quiet however if I can provide some help I certainly will

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Personally I don't blame some people for flaming others... Some people are just the F*ing stupid...... When every bit of answer is right in front of their eyes... And are just to lazy to click the next link down.. As well as research this stuff before they go injecting god knows what into their body......

Ofc someone is going to tell a 18 year old kid who is 6'0 and 140 lbs that their a F*ing idiot for wanting to take steroids .. A. The are too young. And B. They obviously have poor diet.........

Every forum has flaming no matter what.... Yes it has seemed to have gotten out of control.... but so is seeing the same similar post 2 posts down.... Some people just need to ease up a little.... And I agree with the post whoring. That I think is a bigger issue....

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    if you see threads where people are getting flamed pm me admin or one of the other HOFERs and it will be sorted............
    wat do u mean about ask sources after 100 post within 45 days???are we allowed to after 100 posts?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post
    Personally I don't blame some people for flaming others... Some people are just the F*ing stupid...... When every bit of answer is right in front of their eyes... And are just to lazy to click the next link down.. As well as research this stuff before they go injecting god knows what into their body......

Ofc someone is going to tell a 18 year old kid who is 6'0 and 140 lbs that their a F*ing idiot for wanting to take steroids .. A. The are too young. And B. They obviously have poor diet.........

Every forum has flaming no matter what.... Yes it has seemed to have gotten out of control.... but so is seeing the same similar post 2 posts down.... Some people just need to ease up a little.... And I agree with the post whoring. That I think is a bigger issue....

No its not. Post count doesnt mean a damn thing. There are VETS and HOFers with under 2000posts.

The issue here is flaming. This is what this thread is about.

Tell an 18 year old that he is a f*cking idiot for wanting to take steroids is not the way to handle the situation.

We are all here to learn and help. What kinda help is it for an 18 year old to hear

"Youre a fvcking moron kid. You are SO LITTLE! Your diet sucks. You need to eat more. If you dont listen you are stupid."

Unfortunately not everyone is not blessed with the knowledge of diet right off the bat. That is why we are here. To help fellow members along on their goals. Telling them they are idiots is not advice. Thats called being an asshole.

If you just wanna be an asshole and flame someone, go to the lounge. Thats why it is there.

But seriously, and im speaking for some MODs here as well im sure, i dont want to see these posts anymore.

Our goal as a community is for this site to grow and gain more and more recongition.

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    No its not. Post count doesnt mean a damn thing. There are VETS and HOFers with under 2000posts.

The issue here is flaming. This is what this thread is about.

Tell an 18 year old that he is a f*cking idiot for wanting to take steroids is not the way to handle the situation.

We are all here to learn and help. What kinda help is it for an 18 year old to hear

"Youre a fvcking moron kid. You are SO LITTLE! Your diet sucks. You need to eat more. If you dont listen you are stupid."

Unfortunately not everyone is not blessed with the knowledge of diet right off the bat. That is why we are here. To help fellow members along on their goals. Telling them they are idiots is not advice. Thats called being an asshole.

If you just wanna be an asshole and flame someone, go to the lounge. Thats why it is there.

But seriously, and im speaking for some MODs here as well im sure, i dont want to see these posts anymore.

Our goal as a community is for this site to grow and gain more and more recongition.

thanks war..
    bump....
    no matter how newbie we are, i thing the purpose of the website of specificly the forum is to help other ppl is to bring them along their journey the want to start and give them some knowledge because no one is a super hero no one is a geniuus that knows everything we are here to help each other and share our knowledge and expecience as well....if you guys dont give us advice how will us ever learn?if i had the help when i asked i would never had bought freaking shit thinking it was roids wasted my money and now afraid to get caught when i go to ma po box on wednesday to get the freak pack....be greedy is not the answer......
    bump.
    thanks war once again

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    hey everybody just read this thread. i just got here on this forum maybe a month or so ago. i read the flaming rules when i first started. but after i was her for a few post i notice a lot of people flame. i thought maybe mods were lose on rules. so i thought it was ok. but not that this thread came out i guess not. so what im trying to say if i have affended anybody sorry. and i will follow rules in the future.

amateur88 is offline Associate Member
    great post bro, and great to see so many positive replys! lets hope people abide by this!
    BUMP!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I agree, hahahahahaha....

do unto others....

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I'm 100% for this...

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    I agree, hahahahahaha....
    me to matt.

nice find lol and bump for the 13th time of asking.....................

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm just reading this for the 1st time and i must say...... I agree 100%. I've made numerous posts to a newbie after someone had flamed them..... it's quite irritating actually. If i was flamed when i first signed up..... i probably wouldn't have stuck around. No one wants to be made fun of..... YES some of the questions are repeated over and over and over..... But it's because they are NEW TO THE BOARD.

A simple way of telling someone to use the search button is to just say "Hey man.... welcome to the board. Everything your asking can be found using the search button." You could even go the extra step if you wanted by hooking him/her up with a link.....

Doesn't that sound better and make you look like a mature adult than saying "Dude..... wtf? R u serious? Orals only are retarded and so are you if you wanna take them....."

great thread
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

^ Good post!

And no problem Booz!

I thought it was time for a much needed bump!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    bump

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    time for a little bump

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    After today this needs to be at the top of the pile

bump

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    i read this post today for the first time due to the torch being passed through many great anabolic hands in the form of bumping.

professionalism. law enforcement would be jealous!

fvckin big bump................

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Great post.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information