Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If your seeing benefits within the first 2-3 weeks from EQ, i can assure you they are not from EQ, but from the other compounds being used within the cycle. EQ is a weak drug and doesn't aid muscle tissue one bit, this isn't just my own experience but many claim this aswell, so for the guy who hasn't used it yet why should he risk taking something what more or less everyone doesn't respond to? kind of pointless IMHO..

But yes, ive hear a few people who rate it but it isn't many. Use something what will build muscle and does waste an injection site IMHO.
    Def get increased apetite , pump , and stamina incrase in 2-3 weeks. The rest is your opinion and i respect that. The jist of my post was more how the effects of eq benefit you in ways that make the primary compounds u r using more (kind of point of stacking). Like i said ..i respect your opinion ...but i'll keep using it. For a guy who hasnt used it he should try it for himself as everyone responds differently ,then he can post his experience on it ..instead of what he reads about it or just bellieve it cause people have said so. Thats 1/2 the prob with juice - people express opinion on things they have no 1st hand experience on (not saying you in this case-understand that) Plus he may find, like me EQ has its place and is IMO a good compound. In your experience that may not be the case...and thats cool.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-24-2008 at 02:31 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Def get increased apetite , pump , and stamina incrase in 2-3 weeks. The rest is your opinion and i respect that. The jist of my post was more how the effects of eq benefit you in ways that make the primary compounds u r using more (kind of point of stacking). Like i said ..i respect your opinion ...but i'll keep using it. For a guy who hasnt used it he should try it for himself as everyone responds differently ,then he can post his experience on it ..instead of what he reads about it or just bellieve it cause people have said so. Thats 1/2 the prob with juice - people express opinion on things they have no 1st hand experience on (not saying you in this case-understand that) Plus he may find, like me EQ has its place and is IMO a good compound. In your experience that may not be the case...and thats cool.
    I agree, people should try all compounds and see what works for them and not what other people may say, problem is with EQ i dont see a 50/50 split i see a larger group of bodybuilders stating its useless which shows what the majority get out of it.Thats why i say use something whats more or less going to build muscle tissue. But of course you should see for yourself, you may be one who does respond to it

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I have had great results with EQ also. I have put on size and a constantly feel a fullness in my muscles within 3 weeks without changing anything in my workout, but some added calories due to the hunger factor. That is with a dose of 200mgs per week. The first thing I ever took was EQ and I took it without anything else, which of course I should have taken test, but did not know better. It was obvious to others around me, due to the change in my physique. I recently was taking test prop by itself and added 200mgs of EQ and more size and hardness within 3 weeks. Anyways that has been my experience with it and I have no reason to make a claim on EQ other than to post on this site. I'm in my mid 50's and know my body pretty well. I am definitely not as educated as many on this site about steroids , but I have to tell it as I see it.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    not this post again.... will be oiling something 4 sure...lol

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I have had great results with EQ also. I have put on size and a constantly feel a fullness in my muscles within 3 weeks without changing anything in my workout, but some added calories due to the hunger factor. That is with a dose of 200mgs per week. The first thing I ever took was EQ and I took it without anything else, which of course I should have taken test, but did not know better. It was obvious to others around me, due to the change in my physique. I recently was taking test prop by itself and added 200mgs of EQ and more size and hardness within 3 weeks. Anyways that has been my experience with it and I have no reason to make a claim on EQ other than to post on this site. I'm in my mid 50's and know my body pretty well. I am definitely not as educated as many on this site about steroids, but I have to tell it as I see it.
    I'm glad you had good results but there is no way in hell you noticed the EQ at 3 weeks into it..... let alone at 200mg's. I've done 1,000mg's/wk and didn't feel anything different even at week 12......

I suspect the test prop is hat you were feeling as you can feel that only a coupe weeks into it.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information