Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If your seeing benefits within the first 2-3 weeks from EQ, i can assure you they are not from EQ, but from the other compounds being used within the cycle. EQ is a weak drug and doesn't aid muscle tissue one bit, this isn't just my own experience but many claim this aswell, so for the guy who hasn't used it yet why should he risk taking something what more or less everyone doesn't respond to? kind of pointless IMHO..

But yes, ive hear a few people who rate it but it isn't many. Use something what will build muscle and does waste an injection site IMHO.
    Def get increased apetite , pump , and stamina incrase in 2-3 weeks. The rest is your opinion and i respect that. The jist of my post was more how the effects of eq benefit you in ways that make the primary compounds u r using more (kind of point of stacking). Like i said ..i respect your opinion ...but i'll keep using it. For a guy who hasnt used it he should try it for himself as everyone responds differently ,then he can post his experience on it ..instead of what he reads about it or just bellieve it cause people have said so. Thats 1/2 the prob with juice - people express opinion on things they have no 1st hand experience on (not saying you in this case-understand that) Plus he may find, like me EQ has its place and is IMO a good compound. In your experience that may not be the case...and thats cool.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-24-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Thread Information