Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Justin332 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Started

Hey Guys,

I've started my first cycle this past week and wanted to know what everyone thought of it. I've learend a lot from searching threads as well as asking my own questions that everyone was kind enough to answer.

I know most of you will say this is very light, but I'm very concerned about sides for my first cycle. I'm doing the following:

Weeks 1-10 Test-E 250mg/week (125 2x)
    Weeks 6-10 Anavar 50 mg/day
    Running a-dex .50mg/day

Do you think I should do the anavar weeks 6-10 or something after my last shot of test, like 8-12? If so, when should I start the clomid/nolvadex ?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Drop the Var, no need for it and up the Test dose, there are studies out there what show a minimum of 300mgs per wk to build muscle tissue, so up the dose you will be fine, go with 400-500mgs per wk, also take the a-dex EOD at a dose of 0.25mg.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Drop the Var, no need for it and up the Test dose, there are studies out there what show a minimum of 300mgs per wk to build muscle tissue, so up the dose you will be fine, go with 400-500mgs per wk, also take the a-dex EOD at a dose of 0.25mg.
    ^^^^ don't think I can add anything more to that
    except for you to lay out what your PCT is gonna be and to tell me that you already have it on hand

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    ^^^^ don't think I can add anything more to that
    except for you to lay out what your PCT is gonna be and to tell me that you already have it on hand
    I do have arimidex , clomid and nolva. Nolva and clmoid post cycle, arimidex during.

I really am hesitant to up the test and wanted to get more muscle and cut with the anavar , why would anavar be bad to add?

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    up the test to at least 500 mg ew. run the var longer if you can afford it. also, carry out the var up until you start pct

I am very concerned with the side effects of test, which is why for a first cycle I'm only doing 250/week and adding the anavar .

Quote Originally Posted by Justin332 View Post
    I am very concerned with the side effects of test, which is why for a first cycle I'm only doing 250/week and adding the anavar.
    Up the dose of test, you wont get any major sides but you will build tissue, 250mgs is to little another 150mgs wont make than much of a difference in relation to sides but it will in tissue, EOD with the a-dex at 0.25 will be fine. Drop the var its weak and wont do anything just stick with test only for your first cycle see how you react.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Up the dose of test, you wont get any major sides but you will build tissue, 250mgs is to little another 150mgs wont make than much of a difference in relation to sides but it will in tissue, EOD with the a-dex at 0.25 will be fine. Drop the var its weak and wont do anything just stick with test only for your first cycle see how you react.
    I'm really hesitant to do that bro. Going up from 250 just isn't an option to me. I'm sure you're 100% right as you have way more experience than I ever will, I'm just VERY concerned about sides and wanted to see how I would reach at this level, I'd more like to know how and when I should incorporate the var.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I'm really hesitant to do that bro. Going up from 250 just isn't an option to me. I'm sure you're 100% right as you have way more experience than I ever will, I'm just VERY concerned about sides and wanted to see how I would reach at this level, I'd more like to know how and when I should incorporate the var.
    Hmmm, so you want advice from some VERY experienced people, (and Marcus is one of the most experienced here) but you don't want to listen to that advice....

save the var......up the test.... you have arimidex for use if you see any sides, you are covered !!!

if this isn't what you want to hear, then you will live doing it your way, just not gonna make as much gains, so its kind of a waste of steroids !!

Good luck, keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Hmmm, so you want advice from some VERY experienced people, (and Marcus is one of the most experienced here) but you don't want to listen to that advice....

save the var......up the test.... you have arimidex for use if you see any sides, you are covered !!!

if this isn't what you want to hear, then you will live doing it your way, just not gonna make as much gains, so its kind of a waste of steroids !!

Good luck, keep us posted
    No disrepsect intended here, but if you look at my original thread, I was asking about the timing of the anavar , as well as the timing of the PCT in conjunction with the anavar, I didn't ask if I should drop the var and up the test.... I've had a lot of guys tell me this would be a good first cycle if you're worried about sides.

My goal is to only gain about 10 pounds of muscle and to lean up, 250mg/test e weekly won't help gain muscle? Anavar won't help me lean up? I'm confused. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Outta Kontrol is offline Associate Member
    My goal is to only gain about 10 pounds of muscle and to lean up, 250mg/test e weekly won't help gain muscle? Anavar won't help me lean up? I'm confused. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    youre reading this wrong. He is saying to use Test only for your first cycle. thats all. Test will help you lean up as well. Build muscle lose fat = test.

There are studies out there what show you need at least 300mgs to build muscle tissue, for a first time user i would say you are going to need 400-500mgs per wk, there are not going to be any sides your a-dex will take care of any estrogen related sides and 150mgs per wk will not give you anymore sides than 250mgs will but it will give you far more results.

You dont need var, see how you react with one compound, you shouting about sides and you haven't even used one compound yet and you want to use two, how the hell will you know which compound is giving you sides? think about it...

If your asking questions and you dont like the answer and your going to do what you want anyway, please dont ask because its pointless

marcus if I upped it to 300mg/week it would be a lot better?

MD22 is offline Associate Member
    come here for advise. you get it, but go against it. do yourself a huge favor and listen to them.

MD22 is offline Associate Member
    500-600mg/week is where you want to be. 300 is still low,

bernimx is offline Associate Member
    seriously, what the hell are you scared off?

frank358fr is offline New Member
    Did you have any side effects because i'm thinking of doing the same cycle as yours. Let me know
    Thanks

I'm scared of acne and baldness in high doses.... also fearful of depression post cycle... so I thought the anavar would help increase gains with minimal side effects and low dose test would be okay.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I'm scared of acne and baldness in high doses.... also fearful of depression post cycle... so I thought the anavar would help increase gains with minimal side effects and low dose test would be okay.
    Do your pct in the correct way and depression wont be a problem, if your the type of person who is likely to go bald then you may lose a tiny bit of hair. If your not thining on top then it wont be a problem, the same goes for acne...

How old are you?

Nitro29 is offline Member
    I did Anavar and a 250/w of test e my first cycle . It sucked, I felt nothing from the anavar, and very little from the test once it kicked in. I went up to 500/w on the test and my cycle took off like a rocket, and I had no/ few sides. Listen to these guys, the last thing you want to do on your first cycle is use more than one compound. An adequate dose of test will be just right.

I'm on propecia so I dont' think that'll be much of a problem. I'm 28 years old, but do have a problem with baldness. Also had really bad acne as a kid which is why I wanted to steer clear of high doses of test. They say on here to do 400/mg test first cycle so I'll try 300mg and see how that goes...

I'm already 200lbs 6'0 with 13% bf so I'm only looking for about 10 pounds here.

afigs052377 is offline Junior Member
    I'm on propecia so I dont' think that'll be much of a problem. I'm 28 years old, but do have a problem with baldness. Also had really bad acne as a kid which is why I wanted to steer clear of high doses of test. They say on here to do 400/mg test first cycle so I'll try 300mg and see how that goes...

I'm already 200lbs 6'0 with 13% bf so I'm only looking for about 10 pounds here.
    bad acne thats why u have adex
    listen to these guys, they know what there talking about

500 a week test 250 on monday, 250 on thursday

im on test only cycle 500 week. im in week 3 of cycle and have no sides, except sleep. do ur self a favor up the dose bro

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    If your goal is to keep a 10lb gain then you need to gain 20lbs to be sure you will be left with 10lbs..

OK, i'll up the dose and keep the anavar until post cycle. Thanks for all your help.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    anavar post cycle? as in pct?

Sorry, I meant to say that I'll just keep the anavar and do it by itself next time... and see how the test goes.. I was only planning on doing it the last three weeks of test cycle than two weeks after before pct starts.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    if you already on propecia then hairloss wont be an issue. good choice running 500mg a week. iv done 3 test 3cycles all with finasteride and never had a problem with MPB. if your going to do a cycle then you may aswel make it an effective one.

by the way my 1st cycle was test 500mg per week with anavar at 50mg per day for the last 4 weeks. i had great gains. 30lbs - kept 15

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    if you already on propecia then hairloss wont be an issue. good choice running 500mg a week. iv done 3 test 3cycles all with finasteride and never had a problem with MPB. if your going to do a cycle then you may aswel make it an effective one.

by the way my 1st cycle was test 500mg per week with anavar at 50mg per day for the last 4 weeks. i had great gains. 30lbs - kept 15
    You didn't do anavar any weeks after your last injection?

thanks
    Last edited by frank358fr; 03-04-2009 at 10:01 PM.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Start your own thread and will get answers^^ and 22 is a little young.

Thread Information