Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    you have to do alot of cardio on clen tho it will do nothin if ya just sit around haha its the mistake i made!

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolictonic View Post
    you have to do alot of cardio on clen tho it will do nothin if ya just sit around haha its the mistake i made!
    good to know, since on cycle i cut down cardio to 2x a week 20/30 min low intensity, if i decide to go on clen mid cycle ill ramp up the cardio a bit

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    clen will do very little if your diet isn't in check! I don't really think clen is going to help you gain lean mass. At 4-5k cals the clen is doing very little. IMO, clen should be used while cutting when cals are in a deficit or about maintenance with lots of cardio.

BuckFosten is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    clen will do very little if your diet isn't in check! I don't really think clen is going to help you gain lean mass. At 4-5k cals the clen is doing very little. IMO, clen should be used while cutting when cals are in a deficit or about maintenance with lots of cardio.
    +1....i made that mistake before. I didnt do that much cardio....and ate ok and clen did nothing. I am doing cardio like crap now, and eating in a deficit and its doing miracles.

Thread Information