I've seen many baffling opinions and posts on this website, but none of them appears to be more so than this enigma - the injection frequency of sustanon .

Many guys say they stick test-e every 3rd day. To which I merely scratch my head and say, "odd, all of the research I've found indicates that the levels are at a stable peak until around days 7-10."

Not only has research apparently proven this, but also in my own personal experiences I've found once every 7-10 days to work magnificently.

The test prop shooting every 3rd or eod I can understand, but sustanon? Someone, please, educate me...

per steroid .com:
17b-hydroxy-4-androsten-3-one
Testosterone base + 4 different esters
Propionate , Phenylpropionate, Isocaproate, Decanoate
Formula (base): C27 H40 O3
Molecular Weight (base): 288.429
Molecular Weight, Esters:
Propionate: 362.5082
Phenylpropionate: 438.6058
Isocaproate: 404.5886
Decanoate: 460.6958
Formula (base): C19 H28 O2
Melting Point (base): 155
Manufacturer: Organon
Effective Dose (Men): 500-2000mg/ week
Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
Active life: Up to 3 weeks
Detection Time: 3+ months
Anabolic /Androgenic ratio:100/100

per steroidtips.com:

This drug is a blend of four testosterone components that have been found to react very positively together. This drug is fast acting and has a long life in the blood. A dose of 250 mg per week or 500 mg every 10 days is about all one needs of the Sustanon to get good results. Because of the blend of testosterones in Sustanon it seems to be recognised by the steroid receptors for longer periods of time than the previously mentioned domestics.

per steroid.com:

The advantage to this drug, according to the manufacturer, is that it can be injected once a month, and the different esters would provide different timed releases over that month, and the patient would therefore only need to visit the doctor once a month for his shot. For athletes or bodybuilders (who routinely use between half a gram and a gram of testosterone per week), this product is really no better than any other form of injectable testosterone.

Steroid.com then proceeds make a comment of something along the following lines though it is put into my own words. [sic]

Now, I understand if we are only looking to utilize the fast-acting effects of prop and phenylprop, we would indeed plug this baby every third day or so. But, considering 64% of the blend consists of isocoproate and decanoate, which would obviously give a slow build over the next 12+ days after the prop and phenyl, the question stands. Why would I want to inject this substance every third day?