Thread: Cycle advice

dan147 is offline New Member

Cycle advice

Hey, just looking for some advice on my next cycle.

Before I start, my goals are just to gain a lot of mass and get lean with it.

Bit of background:
    20 years old (21 in 3 months)
    6”2 (187 cm)
    12 Stone 5 pounds (79KG)

I have already done one course, which I started just over a year ago now; the course finished mid June last year, so just before I turned 20. I know now I should have waited longer until I done my first course, me being naive! Most probably still am!
    Before I started the course I had only been going to the gym for about a month, very stupid I know and should have waited at least 6 months before I even thought about starting roids!

At the time I was about an inch smaller in height
    Weighed 10 stone 2 pounds (64KG)

The course started out to be an 8 week course (but just before the 8 weeks decided to extend by 4 more weeks), 2 injections a week, taking a total of 4mg per week:

Testoviron 2mg per week
    Decca 2mg per week
    Dianabol 10mg tabs, x2 a day
    30 days before the cycle was to end, I took some tabs; sorry forgot the name but they were too stop you getting lumps around your nips and to stop how sensitive they became!
    After the course finished, I had 3 injections of HCG

At the 8 weeks mark, I then weighed bang on 14 stone (88.9KG)
    The injections were straight into my arse, 1st injection into left cheek, 2nd into right, 3rd into left and so on.
    With the extended 4 week course I lost about half a stone, not sure for the reason behind this!
    Possible because I changed the place of injection, at the time I was recommended to try injecting into the arm, just above the bicep which I done for the remaining 4 weeks - stupid idea, and should have read up on it before thinking about it!

The side effects I had were I used to sweat hell of a lot more, and usually felt quite hot.
    My back became very spotty, but didn’t mind that so much.
    Got very bad back pains, went to see a chiropractor and told me my back muscles (upper back) were very inflamed – I’m guessing this was down to amount of weight I put on in a short time and the fact that I had not been training for long at all before I started my course.
    Mild mood swings – would get pissed off very easily but I never mouthed off / shouted at any one when I got them, I had complete control over it, suppose thats cause I’m a laid back person, so whenever I did get annoyed it would just bug me in my mind and thats it!

About a month after I finished my course I started seeing some bird and stopped going gym as much, and lost weight, bit later I got glandular fever and lost about a stone because of that, and had to stop going gym for a couple of months.

I finally started going back to the gym since the start of December, and have been going 5 times a week (1 hour per night) since then; some weeks might miss a night here and there but always make up the time.
    I also play football (soccer) twice a week (totals about 2 and half hours of running around), which is about the only cardio I do!

Now, I’ve wanted to start my 2nd course for a while now, but have held off so far.
    Just looking to get some advice before I start, as I’m still inexperienced with it all. But ideally I’d like to start within the next month, but if I’m advised otherwise then I have no problem holding off, and will listen to the advice given as I’m sure you all have ALOT more knowledge then me on this!

The course I’ve been looking to do is 10 weeks, 2 injections per week, taking a total of 6mg a week:

Test T-350 2mg per week
    Testoviron or Trenabol Depot** 2mg per week
    Decca 2mg per week
    Also still have loads of dianabol tabs left, but unsure if I should take them again alongside the course, whats your opinion on this? If yes, how many do you recommend i take per day?

Then end of it
    Clomid
    HCG

** I’m debating whether to take either one of these alongside the course stated, I’ve been told yeah if I want the gains but just expect more side effects. Also I haven’t decided which one would be best to take along side Test T350 and decca, still trying to read up on that when I get the time!

If you want any more info, please let me know and I’ll do my best to let you know.

Thanks for taking the time to read and thanks for any advice!
    Dan.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Imo your still to young, post your diet..

hmm the thing is i dont really have a set diet...thats the one area ive never really planned out, although i do eat hell of alot (appetite is not far from the appetite i had when i was on roids!) and its not crap food. I know this is most probably the most important part of gaining weight, and look to get this sorted out as soon as!
    Part of the reason for this was because i didnt have a driving licence so just left the food shopping to my old man...now ive recently passed my test and gettin a car soon, ill be able to go and get all the food i need..all i need to do is set out a diet...could any one set me in the right direction to getting a decent diet sorted out??
    Also another thing, im gonna sound like a right dick here but whats pct??
    Thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Pct=post cycle therapy . used to restore natural test production after a cycle.

Read the stickies at the top here for pct info, ask questions after you read:

http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

Diet forum:

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

watch these, especially

So you wanna learn how to Diet?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    agreed.

8iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan147 View Post
    ...could any one set me in the right direction to getting a decent diet sorted out??
    Also another thing, im gonna sound like a right dick here but whats pct??
    Thanks
    Go to the diet thread a guy named Jamyjam will help u there PCT is post cycle therapy

Abit more insight to my training too, each session spend roughly just over an hour on:

Biceps
    Chest - other night I reached my best so far, half a set on 110kg, usually varies from 80kg to 100kg - on dumbbells I can do 40kg on each arm
    Shoulders - on dumbbells I can do 40kg
    Back
    Triceps & abs

Sorry, I forget the specific weights of what I hit when I’m working out but know when I’m there if that makes sense! But always push it to as much as I can do.

thanks for info so far guys, great help. Ill have a proper read up on it tomorrow.

You say im too young, how long would you recommend i wait untill i next do a course?
    Also, out of curiosity; what sorta effects do you think the course i done just over a year ago would have on me?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    exactly what i wanted to say

Yea thats fair enough, as much as I would like to do a course now, I’m more then prepared to wait and carry on as I am, last thing I wanna do is cause any serious damage to myself!
    As said above one thing I really need to sort out is my diet, is there any chance you could please help with that?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dan147 View Post
    Yea thats fair enough, as much as I would like to do a course now, I’m more then prepared to wait and carry on as I am, last thing I wanna do is cause any serious damage to myself!
    As said above one thing I really need to sort out is my diet, is there any chance you could please help with that?
    yea, post up a detailed diet.. we'll look it over for you..

Thread Information