tatoedfreak88 is offline New Member

Novice Needing advice

Hello From the states! I am new and have ordered winstrol 10mg oral tablets, Dianabol 10mg oral tablets, and ephedrine. I am looking to get some lean muscle, while loosing body fat. I am 5'10" 250lbs, 27% BF. So yes, I am fat and I have just started a very strict diet that Ive learned from fitness posts. Can anyone tell me if this is going to do anything for me? I also have SUST 300 injectable, on its way.

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    How old are you?
    You definitely should not even be looking into the use of steroids at that bf%.
    You need to diet and train and get your BF down to about 15% before you consider this.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Conduct your diet waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before steroid use

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    How old are you?
    You definitely should not even be looking into the use of steroids at that bf%.
    You need to diet and train and get your BF down to about 15% before you consider this.
    agreed. you should be able to drop down fairly easily with diet and cardio being as you have quite a bit to lose. use the ephedrine to help get the last few percent if you like.

in the meantime do some reading. the educational forums, stickies and rules is a good place to start. then post up what you think would be a good cycle for your goals along with stats and post cycle.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    All have been said bro...

makod is offline Associate Member
    How long do you think it would take the OP to get down to 15% with diet and cardio?

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Two to three months would be my guess

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    30lbs of fat. 1-2lbs a week lost would be 3.75-7.5 months. depends on his discipline but he is no where near ready at the moment.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    3 to 4 months!

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    If properly motivated and his diet was solid, he could drop 30lbs in 3 months.

I dropped 32lbs in three months boxing/kickboxing. Doing two-a-days.

Your body will become a furnace and burn through the fat. Keep the diet clean, high in protein and it can be done.

Thank you all for your responses. I am 29 years old. My cardio consists of martial arts 5 days a week, for 4 hours a day, and I run every other day. I can drop 30 pounds within a month. When I wrestled in college I often had to drop weight quickly.

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tatoedfreak88 View Post
    Thank you all for your responses. I am 29 years old. My cardio consists of martial arts 5 days a week, for 4 hours a day, and I run every other day. I can drop 30 pounds within a month. When I wrestled in college I often had to drop weight quickly.

Do your training regime for 2 months and get your BF% down to 15% before you start anything. Steroids aren't magic, especially what you ordered..

I was under the impression that sust was a good choice. I was thinking about test e, but wasnt sure. The winstrol I got for cutting. The dianabl I was gonna use as a kick start

Thread Information