rjc
    rjc is offline New Member

AAS in Hong Kong/China

Hey,

I am travelling to Hong Kong and China on friday for work. Does anyone know what the laws are regarding AAS in these parts. Are they readily available OTC or do you need a prescription. I am mainly looking at Test E and for PCT nolva & clomid.

Thanks for any help

Rjc

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    My EVA Air flight from NJ to the Philippines had a stopover in Taipei, Taiwan (Republic of China).

I remember once stepping off the gate's getway a BIG SIGN that read:

"DRUG TRAFFICKERS SUBJECT TO DEATH IN THE TAIWAN ROC".

I personally would not risk taking it on you through the airport in a foreign country. Especially with customs. A couple movies (Brokedown Palace) and TV shows (Locked Up Abroad on National Geographic, I believe) come to mind. If I HAD to get locked up...I would prefer the States.

FUN FACT: In the Philippines it's "understood" you put $20 USD or so inside your Passport when going through customs so they let you skate through and don't open your "Balikbayan" boxes (you're allowed 2 luggages or 2 boxes at 70 lbs each). LOL!!

Maybe FedEx it to yourself or a friend back in the US?? But back on topic, I've heard of gear made in India, Thailand, but not sure of China? I wouldn't be surprised...

Peace all...

Thread Information