Tysonsonnenberg is offline New Member

Ephdra, Ehpdrine, Ephdra extract? What's the difference

Can someone tell me the difference, if there is any? I am assuming ephdra extract is not nearly as good or effecitve as pure ephdra/ephdrine. Is there anyone out there that can give me a quick 101 on the difference. Bottles at the store say ephdra extract (leaves)
    Thank You
    Last edited by Tysonsonnenberg; 04-14-2009 at 10:55 PM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    ephedra extract is the same thing as ephedra. im not 100%, but im willing to bet ephedra is not that much different then ephedrine. the only reason it was banned (other than the potential for heart problems) was that its key to synthesizing methamphetamine. methamphetamine = desoxyephedrine.

so is the extract suppose to keep people from having the ability to make meth with it? and my wife is trying to lose 40lbs, would you suggest the extract? Just don't want to waste my money on some more shit. Says that it has 12.5 mg of ephdra per pill and not to exceed 2 per day but reading all the info to get a good/great results you want to consume a min of 50 mg per day. So would it be smart to double or even triple up on the pills to get the same effects as back in the early 2000's. Thanks anyone who can help
    Last edited by Tysonsonnenberg; 04-14-2009 at 11:08 PM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysonsonnenberg View Post
    so is the extract suppose to keep people from having the ability to make meth with it? and my wife is trying to lose 40lbs, would you suggest the extract? Just don't want to waste my money on some more shit
    well, what i would suggest is get her to change her eating habits and get regular exercise. you would lose a pound with it if they arent in check. i would look into the possibility of perhaps 25mcg of cytomel every day. again, supplements are only used to aid in the process of losing weight.

clyomtel ligit? and where to buy? any supplment store

Thread Information