g00mba7 is offline New Member

*Pre-Employment MEdical EXAM LE

IM really worried about this , need all the answers i can get.........so im getting hired for police officer, i was on gear with deca400 about 4 month ago, my question is do they test for aas for pre employment. I had a urine test and passed that, next is blood work to check if i got any sickness. From my understanding is that they only test for aas when suspected . anybody HELP with info thanx

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    I know the military will only test aa's if suspected due to the cost of a aa's test is around 700 dollars per substance that is just word of mouth nothing proven tho except I know the military doesnt test for aa's

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    If it's been 4 months you should be fine if they do test for it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they will not test for it.. and sorry, but detection time for deca is up to 18 months..

you'd need to worry about the lie detector test and the question

"have you ever used any illegal substances"

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

THank u everyone for your answers, it very well appreciated.. Well actually ive passed the POlygraph already and the Psych... My next step was the medical examination, i was worried that they would test for aas. Thanx for the Goodluck... Hopefully everything goes GOOD.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, congrats and thank you for your service..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Ditto!

Nothing wrong with cops on gear IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slrd28-yDPY

hahah that was like super COP man in that Video, the cop threw that guy like nothig lol. U know im still feeling worried lmao, i asked some cop the same question i posted up and he told me "" we need more SMARTER cops not STRONGER lmao ......I told him what u rather have the Wimpy COp backing u up or the SUPER juiced up COP getting ur back lol. HE stayed quiet lol.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    If you are getting a lie detector test they will ask about illegal substances. They did for me when I use to work in corrections but this was before I started using AAS. I just had to explain what I meant and it was for pot in high school. I was good to go and got hired. The tester expects everyone to answer yes to this question. The follow up will be "are you still using?" or "are you currently using?" As long as your conscience is clear on that then you are good to go. Good luck.

I had failed the POly 4 times b4, i finally past it though. Im glad they dont test for aas , im trying 2 go in at atleast 220 pounds.

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    IMO cops should be allowed to use aas, they work hard to keep the streets clean of all the scum. Goodluck bro.

THANX 2 ALL for the goodlucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    My friend is a cop and was "on" when they tested him. If that helps. Good luck.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    you should be arite man .. i dont know one local or state pd that runs that test.. too much money

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    that cop fd that dude up

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g00mba7 View Post
    IM really worried about this , need all the answers i can get.........so im getting hired for police officer, i was on gear with deca400 about 4 month ago, my question is do they test for aas for pre employment. I had a urine test and passed that, next is blood work to check if i got any sickness. From my understanding is that they only test for aas when suspected . anybody HELP with info thanx
    I don't think they test for aas, i'm in the uk mate but iv'e read you're laws on drug testing, why not have a read yourself.
    Also isn't there something in the fourth amendment to the united states constitution about this.

ima check into that , hmmm 4th amendment... I really, i appreciate everyones replys.... I worried they would test for it... Now im GOOD lol.... THANX EVERYONE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RICK79916 is offline Junior Member

No worries!

They will not test you for gear. Guaranteed!

WHAT DO THEY TEST FOR?
    The first thing to know about drug testing is what the standard test looks for. What is being tested for varies greatly based on testing company, expense, expectations, federal requirements, etc. Following is a description of what to expect from the standard tests.

The SAMHSA-5 #
    Federal government guidelines (by SAMHSA-the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) require that companies which use commercial class drivers licenses for employees must have a testing system in place. Among other things, this required testing program must test for 5 specific categories of drugs (referred to as the "SAMHSA 5", previously called the "NIDA-5"). Because of this federal requirement, most drug testing companies offer a basic drug test that checks for drugs in these 5 common categories.

Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
    Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
    Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed)
    Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
    Phencyclidine (PCP)
    Expanded Tests
    Most drug testing companies also offer an expanded test which includes a few additional drug classes and specific drugs in the testing process. Most do not add all of these in their expanded test, but choose a different combination of 3 or 4 to add :

Barbiturates (Phenobarbital, Secobarbitol, Butalbital)
    Hydrocodone (Lortab, Vicodin)
    Methaqualone (Quaaludes)
    Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, Librium, Serax, Rohypnol)
    Methadone
    Propoxyphene (Darvon compounds)
    Ethanol (Alcohol)
    MDMA (Ecstasy)
    Additional Testables
    In addition, there are a few other substances which it is possible but quite unusual to test for. I only found reference to testing for these additional substances at 1 (out of 15) drug testing sites :

LSD
    Tryptamines (Psilocybin, AMT, DMT, DPT, 5-MeO-DiPT)
    Phenethylamines (Mescaline, MDMA, MDA, MDE, 2C-B, 2C-T-7)
    Inhalents (Toluene, Xylene, Benzene)

***** The Steroid Detection tests cost employers too much money; thus, they WILL NOT use them as a pre-employment screening...same goes for Military and Police Organizations. Due to the cost of the tests, they are solely used for reasonable suspicion! (As long as you don't rage out severely, you should be alright!)***

PM me if you need more details! I have alot of experience with the tests!

WOW MAN great Information!!!!!!! thank you so much.... So i can keep cycling if i wanted with no problems...I was so worried i wasnt gonna be able to become Police Officer, this is what ive always wanted to do.

DOes anyone know why i cant PM anyone???

RICK79916 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g00mba7 View Post
    WOW MAN great Information!!!!!!! thank you so much.... So i can keep cycling if i wanted with no problems...I was so worried i wasnt gonna be able to become Police Officer, this is what ive always wanted to do.

Make sure you are ready to pass the Polygraph exam. They won't ask you directly about AA's; however, they'll ask about drug usage. Good Luck!

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    hahahahah i watched that video and wasn't sure what I was looking for then the sheriff came out of no where and beasted him hahahahahha

POLYGRAPH EXAm- passed !!!!! only thing remaining is the Medical examination !!!!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    man, police officers are like the number one profession for juice.

Thread Information