BuckFosten is offline Junior Member

strength gains -without weight gain?

Wanted to know what AAS would be used for great strength gains but moderate to little weight gain. Trying to stay in my weight class but boost strength to crazy heights. Recommendations would be greatly appreciated

5'7"
    8% BF
    24 yrs old

richtries is offline Associate Member
    anavar is good for strength but yields minimal weight gains

Quote Originally Posted by richtries View Post
    anavar is good for strength but yields minimal weight gains
    yes i have done research on anavar , it does sound good. I've also heard halo and winny, but I want to figure out which will give the BEST strength gains, since all of them are pretty pricey.

Also, i found some halodrol 50 which ive heard gives dry lean gains...as well as good strength gains. I was thinking of combining this with formestane to stay lean but get crazy strength gains......should I try this or use a "real" AAS like halo, var, or winny?

Id use it like this (dosage): 50/50/50/75/75/75 with 100mg formestane every night before bed (transdermal)....should i expect strength gains?
    Last edited by BuckFosten; 04-19-2009 at 12:37 PM.

richtries is offline Associate Member
    I have tried halodrol and thought it was pretty poor, but then others report gains of 10lbs on it! Halo is only for serious bodybuilders, winny is primarily used for cutting, its quite harsh on the joints and shouldn´t be run without any form of test due to its suppressive nature on the hpta. Anavar is not as suppressive and also better in terms of toxicity, far better choice if running alone imo.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by richtries View Post
    I have tried halodrol and thought it was pretty poor, but then others report gains of 10lbs on it! Halo is only for serious bodybuilders, winny is primarily used for cutting, its quite harsh on the joints and shouldn´t be run without any form of test due to its suppressive nature on the hpta. Anavar is not as suppressive and also better in terms of toxicity, far better choice if running alone imo.
    if your really worried about getting too big, u can run a sustaining dosage of test with var... this will do you good

var will suppress your hpta and possibly give you limp dick... a low dosage of test, even at 125mg 1x week of test c or e would solve that problem

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    if your really worried about getting too big, u can run a sustaining dosage of test with var... this will do you good

var will suppress your hpta and possibly give you limp dick... a low dosage of test, even at 125mg 1x week of test c or e would solve that problem
    im not too worried about getting big, I just dont want any water retention. Also im a strapped for cash right now, so it cant be anything that is really expensive. What about test prop? I heard it doesnt give too much water retention compared to cyp or enanth. It seems cheap too

Quote Originally Posted by BuckFosten View Post
    im not too worried about getting big, I just dont want any water retention. Also im a strapped for cash right now, so it cant be anything that is really expensive. What about test prop? I heard it doesnt give too much water retention compared to cyp or enanth. It seems cheap too
    yea, im on prop right now.. u could also run a-dex at .25mg eod and that would take care of any bloat.. i fight myself (though im a heavy weight, i can run from 250 to 275lbs, so i have to be careful not to gain too much weight... i dont wanna fight butterbing in the superheavy weight divison lmao)...

yea, if i were u, i'd run prop at 25mg ed and run var at 40mg ed.. that would be ideal.. if u cant do ed injections, u can go 50mg eod

yea, im on prop right now.. u could also run a-dex at .25mg eod and that would take care of any bloat.. i fight myself (though im a heavy weight, i can run from 250 to 275lbs, so i have to be careful not to gain too much weight... i dont wanna fight butterbing in the superheavy weight divison lmao)...

yea, if i were u, i'd run prop at 25mg ed and run var at 40mg ed.. that would be ideal.. if u cant do ed injections, u can go 50mg eod
    I dont mind just running prop with adex as a cycle. 100mg ed with .25 adex. I dont mind weight gain either as long as its QUALITY. Ive seen too many of my buds run enanth and eat like pigs and blow up with water retention and loose alot of it. Also its summer so i wanna stay lean. adex should clear that up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckFosten View Post
    I dont mind just running prop with adex as a cycle. 100mg ed with .25 adex. I dont mind weight gain either as long as its QUALITY. Ive seen too many of my buds run enanth and eat like pigs and blow up with water retention and loose alot of it. Also its summer so i wanna stay lean. adex should clear that up for me.
    that's more based upon diet....

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

u can always get your diet checked out at the diet forum.. link is provided above

that's more based upon diet....

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

u can always get your diet checked out at the diet forum.. link is provided above
    true but naturally the esters play a role in water retention too correct? prop has less water retention and estro sides than cyp or enanth...but yes diet is HUGE as well. For now I am going to run my halodrol cycle and see where that gets me and then from there Ill get some test prop and adex and my whole PCT put together. Thanks for your help!

Thread Information