ganu is offline Associate Member

Question critique my first cycle please

finally procured the stuff and going ahead with the cycle..wanted to know if am going right

wk1..20mg tbol(wanna get my stomach to adjust first)
    wk2..30mg tbol
    wk3-6..40mg tbol
    wk3-6..40mg anavar (want to avoid possible hair loss with high doses)

milk thistle everday..200mg 2 capsules

i have nolva and adex but not very sure if i should use it in pct since it is a short low dose cycle..also dont know if i need fina for anavar at such low doses

am open to rectification, also i dont know what times it is to be taken as am confused ..pre and post workout or in morning empty stomach and afternoon or with both meals

goal lean body weight 8-10lbs

35yrs
    75kgs
    17% bf

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Not a good cycle.
    Orals only is bad.
    Your bf is alittle high
    Your very light and could easily get a good 30 lb just from proper diet and training.

Gappa is offline Member
    go with inj. Orals are very hard on your liver... Just an opinion a small amount of test and a little equipoise run over a 10 to 15 week cycle. The EQ will help to harden you up(as long as you eat right)
    it may be hard to get over the needle but your body will thank you.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    drop body fat definately under 15% minimum.. personally i wuoldnt run a cycle until im 10-12% but we all differ.. whats the translation to 75kgs in pounds? at 5'11 you could get up to 200-210 with a solid frame and less body fat naturally.. i recommend the diet forum for you

Gappa is offline Member
    75x2.2=165lbs @ 5'11" 17%bf holy shizit! im not downin you bro but those #s are not good...
    bro get some good solid years of training under your belt, don't even consider any hormone use till you got your shit together.

Gappa is offline Member
    sorry if I sounded rude...
    i didn't see your stats on my first post

Gappa is offline Member
    ETR is right get your diet right first!! then proper vit/supps and a good trainer to teach you the technique...

Quote Originally Posted by Gappa View Post
    ETR is right get your diet right first!! then proper vit/supps and a good trainer to teach you the technique...
    and ill help you with free advice... damn im so nice lolol
    Free Training Advice-national certified trainer

75x2.2=165lbs @ 5'11" 17%bf holy shizit! im not downin you bro but those #s are not good...
    bro get some good solid years of training under your belt, don't even consider any hormone use till you got your shit together.
    cant keep up the weight gappa..have to dance for 6/7 hours a day..professional hazard..so body always in a catabolic state..in 18 yrs of professional dancing and 5yrs of training plus a strictly followed diet this is only the second time i have reached 75kgs..have been 70/72 mostly..

i sweat almost the whole day..my metabolism is super high..doctor has prescribed deca as a repairing agent for my ankles and lower back but i dont need water weight and i dont want to use test..

hence this cycle..have done research on oral only cycle and tbol only has been tried and tested..tbol and anavar at short cycle seems to be ok..if you know something about these products please chip in or calling out to all you reasonable guys to put in a word please.

nobody recommends oral only cycle.. at least on this board lol... i dont think juice is cut out for you bro not to harp on you but if your always in a "catabolic state" and dancing liek a machine i think therre are other alternatives

thai-lan is offline Member
    u knoiw what if i had access to tbol and anavar i would do this

1-10 test
    1-4tbol
    4-6 var

But YOUR bodyfat is a little high !! You are still too light and im sure you could easily put on 10 kg with a proper diet !!

Also its waste to run anavar less than 100ed

EAT EAT EAT EAT !!! no juicing for you dude !! i remember you asking if u should be doing deca , sustanon , eq and tren cycle !! oh also ive seen you on gh threads !!

Quote Originally Posted by thai-lan View Post
    EAT EAT EAT EAT !!! no juicing for you dude !! i remember you asking if u should be doing deca , sustanon , eq and tren cycle !! oh also ive seen you on gh threads !!
    currently on 3000 calories..back is a problem so cant go heavy on squats and dead lifts...hence cant bring that bf down..currently working out 3days a week doing circuit training..it gets me exhausted in 1 hour and my heart rate is only 108 or 109..can push more but all these limitations keeping me back..

yes someone recommended me deca eq masteron and winny cycle which i knew was rubbish hence i posted to get a feed back..

yes i am intrigued by gh but not planning on taking it anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    nobody recommends oral only cycle.. at least on this board lol... i dont think juice is cut out for you bro not to harp on you but if your always in a "catabolic state" and dancing liek a machine i think therre are other alternatives
    can you elaborate on other alternatives

Quote Originally Posted by ganu View Post
    can you elaborate on other alternatives
    sure ill make a list in order...

1.diet
    2. proper training/techniques
    3. proper supplementation.. SUPPLEMENTING DIET... whey protein, EFA's maybe some creatine
    4. diet
    5.proper training/techniques

did i miss any? lol seriously bro.. no AS for you... at 165 17% you are very out of shape and are not ready by any means.. this is not the only reason that i say do not do AS. but on top of that you dont seem to have the dedication/time to put in eating every 2.5-3 hours 6+meals a day with proper rest and training techniques due to your prolonged catbolic state form dancing...

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    sure ill make a list in order...

1.diet
    2. proper training/techniques
    3. proper supplementation.. SUPPLEMENTING DIET... whey protein, EFA's maybe some creatine
    4. diet
    5.proper training/techniques

did i miss any? lol seriously bro.. no AS for you... at 165 17% you are very out of shape and are not ready by any means.. this is not the only reason that i say do not do AS. but on top of that you dont seem to have the dedication/time to put in eating every 2.5-3 hours 6+meals a day with proper rest and training techniques due to your prolonged catbolic state form dancing...

i do eat every 2 hours..and 8 meals..there are no shape issues but functional issues like a weak back and low endurance for wt training as opposed to dancing..

i do eat every 2 hours..and 8 meals..there are no shape issues but functional issues like a weak back and low endurance for wt training as opposed to dancing..
    ok liek i said before 17% is too high to start out a cycle... i can see if you were 240 at your height but your not, you did not reach in the same ballpark as your genetic potential and this can be due to diet/training/sleep etc. you asked my opinion, and you got it. im sure others with knowledge will agree. aloso if you decide to disregard my advice and go with oral only you may be walking around with a flacid penis for a while.. GOODLUCK THO!

if u can squat or deadlift then go lighter and high reps. and i dont think 3000cal r enough as you are super active and catabolic..

Gappa is offline Member
    WTF.. if you are burning cals like that your BF should be nil.. something isnt adding up.. someone that active should be shredded especially if they say their diet is spot on. if you go cal deficient you would be burning the fat too

WTF.. if you are burning cals like that your BF should be nil.. something isnt adding up.. someone that active should be shredded especially if they say their diet is spot on. if you go cal deficient you would be burning the fat too
    i am skinny as you would wanna get..the problem is all the dancing causes muscle loss on a bigger ratio than the fat loss..also at 35 natural test is going down so in the absence of muscle production i am facing fat deposits especially on my stomach

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Another one of these posts... all to similiar............ Up your calories.... squats and deads have nothing to do with dropping some weight. Do more cardio if you have to and drop that bf % down before looking into any steroid . The cycle itself is garbage.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    i am skinny as you would wanna get..the problem is all the dancing causes muscle loss on a bigger ratio than the fat loss..also at 35 natural test is going down so in the absence of muscle production i am facing fat deposits especially on my stomach
    No offense, BUT 17% bodyfat is NOT skinny especially with all the cardio you do. You may want to get that checked as that sounds rather high for someone with your stats.

Making gains, or losing fat is simple math...Calories in VS. Calories expended

If you are eating as often as you say, and not gaining, then you have to CHANGE your diet and take in the RIGHT amount of calories and the right types of calories at the right times

steroids are not magic, they cant make muscles without the correct materials, FOOD

ALL LINKS, ID WATCH THEM IN ORDER MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE VIDS IN THE 1ST!
    So you wanna learn how to Diet? ** WATCH ALL DVD VIDEOS FIRST!
    Another way to calculate BMR BMR CALCULATIONS

Thread Information