Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    OK guys, the police bashing STOPS !!!!

this guy came on here for help and advice, thats what we do. This thread isn't in the Lounge so keep your personal feelings out of it or DON"T POST in the thread.

The OP hasn't been back and this forum isn't about chasing away anyone we don't like.

If that was the case, most of you would be GONE !!!
    '
    So if you have nothing productive to add to the thread, then PLEASE stay off it !!
    thank you, i tried that earlier to no one listens to me

(1*) is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    if it makes you feel better,, i listened.
    trust me. i would've loved to comment to the DBAG that made the suicide statement.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i know you did buddy... just felt it was going in a bad direction and needed a more stern warning!!

I will report anyone that flames or bashes in this thread now and ask for suspensions or bannings!!

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    i know you did buddy... just felt it was going in a bad direction and needed a more stern warning!!

I will report anyone that flames or bashes in this thread now and ask for suspensions or bannings!!
    good to know you got my back bro

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    it wouldve been extrmely smart for the OP to NOT post his profession next time... hes had no help in this thread because of this, just opened up a thread to bash cops.. which has to stop as well
    even though i agree with you that he should have stop to think of the opinion of cops on a steroid board, the fact still remains that he came here for help, and no matter his profession he should have received it the same as anyone else

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    so OP where are you pal, advice is ready for you

^^ no need for that tim, read my post above and be warned. there will be NO flaming in this thread

so you may want to edit your post before its too late

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    wow.. i know alot of cops and would never say something like the stuff i read.. its a job.. and most cops when there off they leave work at home and have normal lives. and do jsut as much crooked stuff as u do.. most of them not all use there judgement as to who they should snag and who they shouldn't.. give the guy a break... seriously

I would expect them to respond like mature adults that are here to help others that are interested in doing what we do

your comment was just uncalled for after the warning was posted. IF you are not going to post answers to his questions, then there is NO need for you to tell him how stupid he is or how he lacks common sense or compare him to a black man going to a kkk meeting, so YES in my book that is flaming

he joined here, he asked for advice, instead he got personal opinions on his occupation
    This is a NO FLAME board....PERIOD

Do i like that steroids are illegal, NO, is it the OP's fault that they are NO
    we ALL live in the system and all find our own ways of working around it

SO, please IF you are not here to answer his questions, then don't post

Quote Originally Posted by timguyperson View Post
    I didn't flame the guy for being a cop. But I guess I did flame him for not being the sharpest tool in the shed. So post removed.
    yep, that was my point...THANK YOU FOR EDIT!!

Just what part of this thread that is in the STEROID Q & A section leads you to believe that your personal opinion belongs in this thread?????

There is a thread in the LOUNGE about cops. I suggest you take this post above and cut and paste it in that thread, it does NOT belong here !!

FOR THE VERY LAST TIME!!!!

THIS THREAD IS IN THE Q & A AND AS SUCH DESERVES ANSWERS TO THE OP'S QUESTIONS, NOT YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS OF ANY KIND AS TO HIS OCCUPATION

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Last time I checked steroids don't make you bullet proof.
    lol my friend tells me that all the time. wops and cops are like magnets to steroids , its a phenomena thats puzzled man since the dawn of bodybuilding.

my advice would be talk to some of your friends at the station. my parents are friends with several cops through the gym and they are all on something.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i took down the posts that didnt belong here. lets try to help the op or dont post in his thread
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I don't think my post should have been removed but if you guys wanna kiss LE ass ..then go ahead...I suspect you'll delete this too.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information