Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best stack?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Well hell if you just wanna show me what you do and eat in this thread I'll take a look

lennoxxx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Well hell if you just wanna show me what you do and eat in this thread I'll take a look
    thankss.basicly oatmeal for breakfast 3-4 meals through the day with fish lots of soy and vegetables nothing really specific.ima vegetarian but i eat dairy products and seafood but no eggs.monday i work chest tuesday bi's forearms wednesday back thursday tri's sholders friday abs saturday and sunday off

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxxx View Post
    thankss.basicly oatmeal for breakfast 3-4 meals through the day with fish lots of soy and vegetables nothing really specific.ima vegetarian but i eat dairy products and seafood but no eggs.monday i work chest tuesday bi's forearms wednesday back thursday tri's sholders friday abs saturday and sunday off
    you need to lay it out a little better for us to help you

like this

meal 1- 6 oz oatmeal, and whatever else

meal 2- 8 oz salmon or whatever fish or whatever

lay out each meal, if you can't remember, then tomorrow, write down EVERYTHING you eat and the times you eat it

GROWING is about knowing how many calories you need daily and adding the right amount to it

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    you need to lay it out a little better for us to help you

like this

meal 1- 6 oz oatmeal, and whatever else

meal 2- 8 oz salmon or whatever fish or whatever

lay out each meal, if you can't remember, then tomorrow, write down EVERYTHING you eat and the times you eat it

GROWING is about knowing how many calories you need daily and adding the right amount to it
    im not sure on the specifics of what i usually eat but ill write everything down and post it tomorrow.thanks again guys

im not sure on the specifics of what i usually eat but ill write everything down and post it tomorrow.thanks again guys
    sounds good. see you then

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    OK I can see where we are going oh so wrong

For you and your size you're gonna want to have protein/carbs/fats in every meal. This is gonna make it difficult due to lack of food selections

I'm sorry to hear you do not eat eggs, but I guess you can do some of type of either protein for breakfast not just oatmeal. What about cottage cheese, whey, fish in the morning, or some type of soy product

Space out your meals, lets start you off smaller and shoot for 5 meals a day at your size and level of experience. I'm going to peg you at around 2500 cals to grow based upon a visual reference. The goal is now to get a 500 cals in every meal till you go to bed. Try for a 40/40/20 split in protein/carbs/fats in that exact order.

Also your lacking the most important part of your body, the foundation, your legs. You understand that this will cause exponential growth in your upper body as well. Some people would even say that 25% of your upper growth is contained just by doing your legs

The basics of training are the keys to success, squats, bench, deadlifts and heavy at that with a rep range of 6-12 for yourself. The best way to go about your training during the day is take one exercise and give about 70-80% through x amount of sets and then on the final set of that exercise go 100% to failure.

I am glad we got a hold of you before you put something into your body at a young age without the foundation to muscle

Damn he left I'll be back in the morning to help ya out little buddy
    Last edited by Reed; 06-05-2009 at 01:44 AM.

I Love this place!! what a great bunch of guys looking out for anyone willing to listen and bending over backwards to help him !!!

group hug

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^

j/k

and i really appreciate all the help guys.thanks.

lee.jones73 is offline Associate Member
    also by looking at you, you burning the calories straight off so eat and eat anything in site, i started the gear when i turned 19 same reason you want 2 all my friends was on it so i did wish i waited now i wernt small at 19 i was about 14.9st i was just stupid, so just listening to these guys they know what they talking about, i lernt the hard way i had a car crash and had tests done and they said my liver and kidneys were f****d that was going back 2 maybe 3years ago, i even had a m8 die through gear and growth he totally aboused them he won lots of comps but it ended him 6foot under at the age of 29
    Last edited by lee.jones73; 06-06-2009 at 09:29 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information