Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    In your first post you said you work out 3-5 days a week hows that? you should have a steady work out routine and you should forsure be working out five days a week

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    PMS you will drop the water weight

PILLCLINTON209 is offline New Member
    thanks MISTERMASTER I already excpected the harrasment as I am part of other boards that I am knowledgeable about and understand the newb shit its all good I just dont want to waste any extra time looking for result and to be efficient.

Loaded I average 3 to 5 days I in tha last month been last 5 days in a row that picture is about 2 to 3 weeks old I definatly feel harder and more solid I just need to get the diet as I have hit a flat spot.

I will look into the calorie counter thanks again.
    I just want a little more chest with no fat whats so ever not looking to bodybuild just a personal goal.

And next picture I will take I will take it in a speedo it seems like the thing to do then I wont b a newb...lanymore

MisterMaster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    To understand exactly how Testosterone Enanthate (a.k.a. “test enth” or just “enth”) builds muscle and burns fat, first we’ll take a look at androgens and what they do in the body. You see, hormones are substances secreted by one cell, that has an effect on the functions of another cell. Testosterone is manufactured in the Leydig’s cells of the testes (in men). The adult male produces between 2.5 and 11mgs of Test per day.

Taken from the steroid profiles...

People we already trying to help.
    Great. You've defined hormones. Very good. It still doesn't say that testosterone is a fat burner.

There's a MYTH that many believe (even some physicians) that muscle mass increases metabolism and helps to burn fat. While not entirely untrue, the benefit is hugely overrated. If you were to lose two pounds of fat and replace it with two pounds of muscle, your resting metabolic rate will increase by less than 10 calories per day It would take a vast amount of muscle to substantially increase your metabolic rate. (Source: AJCN)

I'm not saying the muscle is bad. Not at all. I'm just saying the the benefits of testosterone are mostly for muscle gain and not for fat loss.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    defined hormones? Its written in every synthetic test description on the site.

MisterMaster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    defined hormones? Its written in every synthetic test description on the site.
    So, what's the argument?

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PILLCLINTON209 View Post
    thanks MISTERMASTER I already excpected the harrasment as I am part of other boards that I am knowledgeable about and understand the newb shit its all good I just dont want to waste any extra time looking for result and to be efficient.

Loaded I average 3 to 5 days I in tha last month been last 5 days in a row that picture is about 2 to 3 weeks old I definatly feel harder and more solid I just need to get the diet as I have hit a flat spot.

I will look into the calorie counter thanks again.
    I just want a little more chest with no fat whats so ever not looking to bodybuild just a personal goal.

And next picture I will take I will take it in a speedo it seems like the thing to do then I wont b a newb...lanymore
    Hahahaa good one brother. The best advice I can offer is to EAT! Not only will you gain weight. You will also get healthier. Also, hit those weights hard. Strain when you lift. Make sure that your hungry muscles always have quality protein to feed off of.

But seriously brother. Lil Wayne weighs like 135lbs. I would never fight the guy, for fear of the murder in the 1st degree charge that I would face.

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    HI would never fight the guy, for fear of the murder in the 1st degree charge that I would face.
    But then you could write a hardcore rap song about how you murder fools?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0375-1_zpsffff1971.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	130755

lol I remember when I posted what a bunch of haters and douche bags....... Thanks to the people who offered up legit advise lmao funny shit though .. Now I have a lil experience in the gym I tried the diet and eat right its all bs tried hard work for a year and got way more reults in 3 months with test .. and most people LIE ABOUT TAKING TEST and anyone who just says I just take "protien and vitamins" and is huge is full of it !!!!! I know there are the few genetically gifted people that are the exception .... anyhow so about a year later I tried some test cyp and I got alot bigger and stronger but did get some sides low sex drive and got some pimples no aggression about the worst of it maybe a lil sensitive netted about 15 pounds of muscle when all was said and over. I took the usual after care nolva chlomid etc. here is the after with test cyp sorry for the wait lol

ReverendNewman is offline Associate Member
    Do a little "Manscaping" there bro and you'll see some more definition.

lol my gf likes it I do in the summer lol Im a hairy bastard grow back like in a week to much work I knock it down to a 1 with clippers

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    are u sure u no homo bro ???

reason i ask what the hell is that picture on the wall over your right shoulder ??

it looks like a set of balls and a boner !!!!!

RFLMMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry dude couldnt resist
    LMFAO!!!! i stopped reading here, it couldnt get any better... LOL...

Name:	th_IMAG1111.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	2.3 KB 
ID:	130757

lol I guess I have to post the full pic... I see a naked chic but I guess if your a homo you can dream its a cock

Name:	IMAG0375-1_zpsffff1971.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	130758Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4487-1_zps81c90c87.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	130759

ok before and after one cycle test cyp 10 weeks

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Melanotan II. Youll be darker quick! lol. But seriously, research a basic testosterone cycle. You can get out of it what you put into it. But make sure you do your homework, and lay off the rap CDs for a while. Good Luck!

Nakanoshima is offline Junior Member
    Definitely cock and balls.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Retards enough dumb comments.

For the question asked you need to do more cardio and figure out a diet. This will enable you to get more out of your training.

^^^^^^ x2. I agree, thank you, i was getting a bit over the top. There have been many people, people who are into training and exercising, that eventually tried a cycle looking to achieve a lean ripped look, not everyone who tried AAS is trying to huge. For someones who is new to aas, winny and anavar are the best shredders, mast can be a candiate to, but var would be your "safest" bet due to it being a very mild roid, but powerful in achieving what it tends to be used for. The only thing is that any roid you do really needs to be stacked with test because they will all either shut down your natural production or at least surpress it. It is recommended that that a first cycle should always be test only, but if you went with say, "test e" wich a usual beginner dose is usually 250mg 2x week, and you dont really want the test sides, you could go with maybe half that, test e 125mg 2x wk stacked with 70mg ed of var..... this combined with proper diet and training would yield positive results for what you are trying to achieve.....imo

If you go this route, be sure to have ALL you ancillaries on hand before starting anything, and make sure you have all the proper knowledge and dosing protocals for your AI and serms, liver protectant and hcg .....good luck
    Last edited by Wes201; 12-19-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information