Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hack da Squat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cubnlynx View Post
    You have been dieting for a long time and training for 1.5 years you could have fooled me.

Good luck
    theres no way that yourv been training for a year at least im sorry but im a firm believer in negative incouragement stay away from fastfood and get bf down to 16% at lest

hamann08 is offline New Member
    why should i lie?
    I've stoped training for 7months because of an injury. I was dieting in 4 of the months.

Well, im 3 weeks into my cycle. using 40mg ED. 20mg in the morning and 20 mg 1-2 hours before training. Wondering to go up to 60mg ED. 2 or 3 times daily?
    Thinking to continue for 3-5 weeks more. Any suggestions?

i have gained 5kg and nice progress in strength. Have been out with a cold this week

and about PCT.
    What should i do? Is it very important to follow up with something like glomix?..

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    so lets recap.

you asked us for help on your cycle. the vets told you your bodyfat is too high and your too young. you started your cycle anyway. now that your already in the middle of your cycle your just now asking about post cycle which should have been handled BEFORE the start of the cycle. if you disregard the advice given to you then i dont see why your asking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information