Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    I was not contesting what you were saying it was the right answers to give or at least the most popular my point was just that alot of people deamonize tren enath and in reallity tren ace is stronger and is more difficult to keep blood levels stable etc the ONLY reason not to run enath for your first run with tren is because it does stay in your system longer than ace.

Now, I think that the sides with tren are over blown at least at normal doses I just ran Tren enthate n for my first run with tren and ran ace at the end I did EOD and ED and saw no difference between them and got more sides from the ace I dont have the experiance with the compound that some here do but I was just looking to give a different perspective. Can anyone remember anyone saying they ran enath for their first run and now the sides were killing them because its been two wks I have not seen it once.

I just think its easier for a beginer to keep levels stable with enanthate than ACE especially for someone who is not that experianced and does not want to do ED injections. Much respect
    I do agree that a lot of people demonize tren sides but those sides come from misuse or just bad luck with the compound.
    How long did you run tren e then how long did you run tren a? I am curious on how your cycle looked.

Quote Originally Posted by fig View Post
    Anyone with MPB running Tren? I know it's harsh on the hair but has anyone run it with Propecia, Avodart or Rogaine without much hairloss? I vaguely remember a post from RANA about Rogaine working well. I'd open a new thread but I think readers of this thread might be interested.
    I have had MPB for the last decade and started taking propecia approximately 7 years. Most of my hair grew back and I have not lost my hair on gear to date.

Blog Entries
    Bump for all those tren questions!

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This was a great read I now understand why you guys told me not to run tren for my first cycle

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    i haven't gotten the sweats or the cough but i have got weird dreams, insomnia shortness of breath.
    Last edited by bigjoe30; 02-19-2010 at 11:30 PM.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I ran tren E the first time out and developed some major sleeping issues. It was nearly 3 weeks of suffering until this shit cleared my system. From then on out I ran Tren ace and it took me 3 more cycles to determine the amount I could handle was only 50mg ED. Each time I dumped Tren A from my cycle I had relief in 3-4 days and within a week I was without tren sides.

Dont start your first cycle with Tren E. It could be a mistake you will regret.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    my first cycle was tren and it was amazing. i dont know about every one els but i will speak for my self. for my first cycle of tren i never saw or had or notice ANY sides effects that ppl talk about. i am on my 5th cycle right now but i have done TREN 2 times and both times were great. this is one steroid that gives amazing results fast. both times i did it i saw results in as little as 3 to 4 weeks.
    how many mgs a week were you running?

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    For my first bout with Tren A I want to make sure I start off nice and easy. There is no reason for me to get crazy right off the bat. Has anybody tried to run 25mg ED? Is that really too little to start with? Would it be a better protocol to start with 50mg ED and then tone it down if needed?

Also... Should we post our Caber/Liquid Caber/Prami questions here as related to Tren, or should I we go to there own respective threads?

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    50mg is not that strong, you can start with that, the dreams just become more entertaining at night, that's about it, and your patience just disapears.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    I do agree that a lot of people demonize tren sides but those sides come from misuse or just bad luck with the compound.
    How long did you run tren e then how long did you run tren a? I am curious on how your cycle looked.

I have had MPB for the last decade and started taking propecia approximately 7 years. Most of my hair grew back and I have not lost my hair on gear to date.
    even when running tren or dht compounds? you have been able to keep your hair from falling out?

Blog Entries
    I have been lucky to keep my hair after it grew back on propecia, no issues with both npp and tren

Paul_Best is offline Associate Member
    Great post RANA! Cant wait till March.............

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Best View Post
    Great post RANA! Cant wait till March.............
    keep us posted, I will be running tren in a couple of months adding either halo or var

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRoy View Post
    redz how many cycles have u done, i haven done 1 and im miles beigger than youlol, u look skinny as hell bro :P ur arms are the size of my big toe haha
    Troll.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Blog Entries
    I had to include this, the OP shows why do ED over EOD injections: Injection of tren a ED or EOD Chart

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    nice work brudha.

Moto

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Rana, are you saying that if you run tren alone theres a better chance youll be shut down for good compared to running test with tren? Im just curious as to why. Great read btw.

amostofi1999 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Rana, are you saying that if you run tren alone theres a better chance youll be shut down for good compared to running test with tren? Im just curious as to why. Great read btw.
    i dont understand it either. how taking extra androgen helps protecting my hpta?

tembe is offline Member
    Rana at what dosage did you run propecia with tren to ensure you had no hair loss?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    You're going to get shut down regardless, what test does is helps keep your sex drive and will give you all the benefits of the positives sides of test.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    Rana at what dosage did you run propecia with tren to ensure you had no hair loss?
    I have been on propecia for 7 years and most of my hair has grown back. I have not had any further hair loss on my cycles and I run the 1mg ED

littlefella is offline New Member
    so if im doing a test e and tren a cycle and im goin 75mg eod and im three weeks in and havent really seen that great of results and little to no sides should i go to 75mg ed?

tembe is offline Member
    im bout to start my first cycle of tren using tren E at 300mg per week

also using test E at 500mg per week

thoughts Rana??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by littlefella View Post
    so if im doing a test e and tren a cycle and im goin 75mg eod and im three weeks in and havent really seen that great of results and little to no sides should i go to 75mg ed?
    You should start seeing and feeling results by now, not everyone get sides but as I stated you should have started to see some physical results.
    I would have personally gone with ED injections.

Quote Originally Posted by tembe View Post
    im bout to start my first cycle of tren using tren E at 300mg per week

also using test E at 500mg per week

thoughts Rana??
    The dosage is something you will have to determine if it works for you. I have stated my reasons for having your tren higher then your test so I guess you should see what will work best for you.

tembe is offline Member
    The dosage is something you will have to determine if it works for you. I have stated my reasons for having your tren higher then your test so I guess you should see what will work best for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rana, im going to give it a go while using letro and caber to combat estrogen.

Ill let you know how it goes with tren e haha

Blog Entries
    Sounds great, I'm going to give a tren /prop sling shot cycle (20 wks) with the last part adding var.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Last edited by UnNaturalBuff; 11-21-2013 at 02:26 PM.

so 75mg ed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by littlefella View Post
    so 75mg ed?
    Yes ED is always better, you can start with 50mg and pump up to 75mg if the sides are minimal, it's your call

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Yeah when I first decided I was going to do a cycle my first thought was to do tren but reading this and getting a bunch of other info from other members decided that my first cycle will be test e. Great info RANA!

~Bullet

student11 is offline New Member
    Can someone please help meeeee????

Im 26 - 180pds - 5' 7'' - Im actually pretty fit but Ive noticed that since im dieting my upper chest and arms got a little smaller. I would like to get that back up plus some. My friend has Anavar and H drol and tells me it would help to give me what I need. I dont want too much just a little mass on my arms and chest. I also have about a cm of bottom ab fat im trying to lose (why i started dieting in the first place)

my protein intake is about 175 - 200 grams a day (depending on the day)

I was wondering if I could stack those.. One bottle of Hdrol - 30days
    My friend has 188 pills of anavar which i was thinking of taking 40mgs a day lasting 47 days.. I was thinking of starting the anavar and being on it for 17 days 47 - 17 = 30. That way I can stack the last thirty days with 40mgs of var and H drol.

Post cycle would be Clomidex - Nolvadex (tamoxifen ) - and a test booster.. maybe nolvadex xt and tribulus?? I was wondering if that sounds okay. Ive done prohormones once before but ****ed up my libido for a month without any post cycle so im trying to do it right this time.

Post cyc = first 2 weeks - clomidex (2 pills at night) - Nolva (40mg)
    last 2 weeks - clomidex (2 pills at night) - Nolva (20mgs)
    with a testbooster throughout the whole post cyc....

Any thoughts please? Thank you very much

Blog Entries
    start your own thread to get responses^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by RANA; 03-25-2010 at 05:00 PM.

dosXX is offline Member
    Thanks Rana this thread is definitely a good read and I will incorporate your idea of low test high tren stack in my future cycle but I will start the tren at a low dose of 300-375/wk just because this will be my first time and i want to see how my body reacts. A good reason for me to run a low test is because I get bad acne from running 500mg of test/wk so maybe actually I'm HOPING if I ran 100-200mg of test/wk this will help keep the acne off or at least minimize it and at the same time you get the benefits of having some test in your system. This is great bro I will definitely keep this in mind for my future 1st tren/test cycle

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    are you gettin the sweats badly from tren rana? this is the only side tht scares me from trying it, any physical effort at all and it pours outa my forehead and back

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    are you gettin the sweats badly from tren rana? this is the only side tht scares me from trying it, any physical effort at all and it pours outa my forehead and back
    I normally sweat from my head, on tren I sweated a lot more. It took me a lot longer to cool off. The other side I had was insomnia and an elevated sex drive

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    I normally sweat from my head, on tren I sweated a lot more. It took me a lot longer to cool off. The other side I had was insomnia and an elevated sex drive
    shit!! the best friggin compound and i wont be able to use it!! i walk 500 yards and i sweat like a pig, so no tren for me then, although, in saying tht deca doesnt make it much worse.

thanks for the help..

martialartsman is offline New Member
    Hey RANA im going to be running a test and tren e cycle, ordered tren a but got tren e and cant replace it. I was thinking of running 250mg tren e and about 400 test, i know every one is different but does that sound about right or should i lower my test? ive done many cycles with different compounds but never tren. Thanks for any advice.
    Last edited by martialartsman; 03-26-2010 at 08:22 PM. Reason: name spelt wrong

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Tren

I aint no vet.But seems like the ones I have taked to all agree run test higher.I did.I lov it wouldnt run a cycle without it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by martialartsman View Post
    Hey RANA im going to be running a test and tren e cycle, ordered tren a but got tren e and cant replace it. I was thinking of running 250mg tren e and about 400 test, i know every one is different but does that sound about right or should i lower my test? ive done many cycles with different compounds but never tren. Thanks for any advice.
    It does sound good.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I aint no vet.But seems like the ones I have taked to all agree run test higher.I did.I lov it wouldnt run a cycle without it.
    As I have preivously stated in this thread, you can run test higher, I gave my reasons for running it lower. No one is wrong or right, this is something each person can try when running varies cycles. I can't tell someone exactly how they will react on dosage, I can only give my experiences and numerous vets experiences that I have spoken with regarding tren .

MMAngry is offline Junior Member
    RANA - just to clarify.. the primary reason why you run Test with Tren is to help with sex drive; it doesn't do anything to help with a permanent erectile dysfunction that may occur from Tren. Is it true that Tren can permanently cause erectile dysfuction?

Does Tren do anything to promote hair loss? Is it Test or Tren that promotes hair loss? I see that you already had MBP and have had luck with Propecia. Do you recommend that someone with NO MBP take Propecia while running their cycle?

Can anyone that has run Tren by itself vouch for no serious sides, and effective gains?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information