Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by alpenguy View Post
    ...and what I was told! Interesting that that will take care of it. Wonder when you lose that oxygenated blood if that will help your nat test?
    To be honest I am not sure about that if there is a connection but I wouldnt think so, i would say your low test is from your post cycle crash and your HPTA not recovering, at your age its not really going to especially if you have been using gear, the only option to feel better is HRT IMHO but first sort your RBC's out by giving blood before jumping on HRT

alpenguy is offline Junior Member
    Good info- Lots of different scenarios out there. Guess we all pay for the roll. At least I'm contemplating now than at 21!! Thanks, Marcus

Quote Originally Posted by alpenguy View Post
    Good info- Lots of different scenarios out there. Guess we all pay for the roll. At least I'm contemplating now than at 21!! Thanks, Marcus
    Let me know how you get on but defo have some blood taken and sort that issue out ASAP.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    whats the scripts like on TRT marcus300? like would you have enough to cruise and blast

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    whats the scripts like on TRT marcus300? like would you have enough to cruise and blast
    I am on Nebido which is 4ml 1000mgs amp of TU, thats it for 12 weeks so I have none left over, if I want to blast i will have to require some additional support from other areas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information