Just2Big is offline Associate Member

AAS lowering good chlorestoral____________________

Im on EQ at 600 week, Mast 400 week and Test E 500 week. Just started on Tuesday. I am using a Test cream I have layn around to kick start. Just around 280 a week with the cream. Was going to inject tomorrow morning. I Checked my chlorestoral today and total is 111. Good is 35, bad is 76. I dont have insurance and didnt get it checked so I fig I would. Not that I knew where my good chlorestoral was but can AAS lower your good chlorestoral that fast? How low will my good chlorestoral go while on AAS? Since my bad chlorestoral is in the great area I fig the AAS dropped my good chlorestoral down some. Just want to know how low is dangerous, wich it is now. But how much worse can it get? BP is great. Any info or people with experience?

6'1 223lb 17%
    Work out steady 1.5 years/on and off for 6-7
    Diet is great last 6 months.
    Work out 5 days a week/ 30/45min cardio 4-5 days

Bump

Bump

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Hdl around 35 and under is bad and not healthy for long term.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to worry about your diet more than the drugs. Yes, they influence it...But last year during one of my heaviest cycles ever I was in the optimum ranges for cholesterol and triglycerides because I eat clean and rarely cheat.

It can be done...The gear might make it worse if you are eating bacon and burgers, but lean chicken breast, brown rice, and fish/fish oil will keep you in check. Modify things to suit your goals, but watch what you are eating.

Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member
    Actually you have come up with a good question as many are more concerned abt their Test level and neglect the HDL recovery after AAS.

From my prev blood tests, I realised that HDL rebound after AAS use is very slow and never really regain the former level. This is despite the use of Fish body oil supplement during cycle. This may suggest suppression mechanism that is yet to be udnerstood.

Nonetheless, I just ended my 3 mths cycle last and finished two mths of PCT and will be testing my cholestrol soon.

I eat great. I dont cheat. 111 Is LOW for a total. So I am assuming it is the AAS. Was thinking the Test cream but The Masteron is what really kicked in so I think thats got to be it. Under 40 for Good chlorestoral is a health risk. 40-60 is ideal and over 60 is great. I am starting to eat advacodos and almonds. I use fish oil and I just got some coQ10 to help my heart. Any one ever have a lower level? I know AAS make good chlorestoral go down. Would this be it? Do they make it go down below 40 all the time? Or just down a bit from normal?
    Last edited by Just2Big; 03-06-2010 at 12:03 AM.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Some steroids are much worse than others on lipid profiles. Winstrol is a disaster. My hdl was at 30 after my last test and winny cycle. I only ran the winny for about4 weeks as a backload and at a moderate dose of 50mg/day. It has been about 6 months and I'm happy to say my hdl has bounced back to 57. LDL dropped about 50 points as well. I will not touch winny again.

This is not my first cycle but it is the first time I actually checked my chlorestoral. I usually just watched my BP. So on AAS you can always exspect to be in this range? 30-40 for HDL. I think Im going to drop the Mast and EQ. And see if it goes up some with just the Test E. Im try to raise my hdl some by eating advacotos and almonds. I already eat fish oil. I would like it to go up some. But Im sure it will be harder to get it back up now that is so low. How fast can you raise and drop your HDL? I cant see it beeing the Test E because its not even kicked in yet. Im wait a week to see if it goes up and test HDL again. Also I just dont know if 35 HDl is really that bad for being on AAS. Need more experienced opinions. And thanks for all the help so far.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Low HDL below 35 is an associated risk factor for heart disease. It does not mean your going to have a heart attack or stroke. It simple means that your risk of such an event is increased.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Any one else ever check there HDl and its that low while on AAS? Basicly Is this low common? Like I said I know it drops your HDL. But does it always drop it beloew 40? Thanks again.

Bump

Thread Information