George is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Current DNP users...

For those of you who have or are using DNP (with in the past few months)
    lets here your results/stories/discoveries... include as much or as little detail as you wish...

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    2,4-Dinitrophenol

this might be of help mate.....some personal experiences from some members..

oh dood im not looking for real research info.. i have ran doses that would kill a hip hop anonomyous and done many many cycles of it.. i was just curious about the current users.. im just bored..

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    I realised that mate.....that thread is peoples views lol.......an a can imagine youve takn loads....taiboxa, i didnt post much then but i read a few of your threads mate...very entertaining!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    iv ran a it a few times at low doses for 20-25 days and a high dose for a 10-15days and IMO ur better off with high doses shorter amount of time

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizztix View Post
    i have ran doses that would kill a hip hop anonomyous and done many many cycles of it.
    Can to elaborate?

Best I can say is 600mg/ed for 8 days. I was sweating unbearably bad..

Lost 12 pounds. Unsure on the change in BF%...

I've never run it at a lower dosage like 200mg for 14 - 21 days. I just wouldn't want to be on the stuff for that long... so I would always opt for higher dosed bursts..

Pretty unbelievable results. I really don't find it necessary anymore though..

-VM

same here i have a bunch of it in my box of goodies and idk if ill ever use it again i didnt need t use it in the first place but figured it was worth a shot and i wanted to compair it to pgcl... i did 300mg for 20sum odd days and it ****n sucks its not worth it u waste to much money cleaning ur sheets from sweating for that long. the highest i cycled it was 900mg a day and it was summer and omg are AC broke in the middle of the cycle holy shit it was bad but my god i was so shreded(and was eating garbage lol)

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I used it last year, didnt care for it much. Partly because I got really sick, I don't believe it was from DNP I believe it was from the flu. Ran it for a couple of weeks, not much of a change.

RANA i can say one thing for sure that if u take DNPfor a couple of weeks and dont notice anything then it was NOT real DNP

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    RANA i can say one thing for sure that if u take DNPfor a couple of weeks and dont notice anything then it was NOT real DNP
    I agree, it was the same company that watered down my test, I will never us them again

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Everytime someone brings up the subject of DNP on the forum, it is usually advised not to take it. Probably because not many have experience with it. I have no experience with DNP so can't comment. I have thought about it though.....

How dangerous is DNP from your point of view?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

For those of you who have or are using DNP (with in the past few months)
    lets here your results/stories/discoveries... include as much or as little detail as you wish...
    200mg every 12 hours has always worked well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Everytime someone brings up the subject of DNP on the forum, it is usually advised not to take it. Probably because not many have experience with it. I have no experience with DNP so can't comment. I have thought about it though.....

How dangerous is DNP from your point of view?
    i have ran over 1.5.. i think actually i ran 1725mg of it ED for 3-4 days.. and did pretty well .. let me tell ya though.. it was.. an outta this world experience...

i have gone from 280+ to 240 in like 19days...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i have ran over 1.5.. i think actually i ran 1725mg of it ED for 3-4 days.. and did pretty well .. let me tell ya though.. it was.. an outta this world experience...

WHAT....... JESUS CHRIST LOL

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

i cant imagine how shitty u would feel on that much

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

2lbs per day! That's what I would normally shoot for in a week.

Does DNP burn muscle as well as fat? Is this dose dependent?

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    2lbs per day! That's what I would normally shoot for in a week.

Does DNP burn muscle as well as fat? Is this dose dependent?
    it drastically raises your metabolic rate.. and in turn can have some catabolic properties but mostly it just sucks every last bit of your glycogen up.

very dose dependent.. the more you take the more you lose the shittier you feel and the worse the sides

idk if its as much catabolic or u look and feel small because u dont have any glyccogen in ur muscles because as soon as i came off dnp it was like a slingshot fwd and i started growing like mad

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned

that's straight f*cked bro. You tripled my dosage? scary. lol. I could barely function normally on 600mg/ed.

Sometimes I would get the most savage hot flashes, and I would have to sit down for like 20 minutes w/ an ice pack on my forehead.

I don't get why one would ever want to cut that much weight in 3 - 4 days. DId you just absolutely f*ck up your contest prep, or something? loll jokess... but yah bro, the rebound you would have went through upon discontinuation would have been horrid...

was it not?

how were em' stretch marks? lol.

it drastically raises your metabolic rate.. and in turn can have some catabolic properties but mostly it just sucks every last bit of your glycogen up.

very dose dependent.. the more you take the more you lose the shittier you feel and the worse the sides
    Well say, one thing to add as well, DNP 's effects are based on a completely individual basis IMO. I cannot tolerate thermogenic well at all (IE) I never increase my T3 or clen past 75-80mcg/ed... still see the desired results I need from those dosages.

I definitely felt as if I was a hyporeactor to the DNP. 600mg/ed was just way too much for me to handle, I felt slightly incapacitated

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    idk if its as much catabolic or u look and feel small because u dont have any glyccogen in ur muscles because as soon as i came off dnp it was like a slingshot fwd and i started growing like mad
    x2 that was the weird part for me. I might have lost 12 pounds in a week; however, immediately after I had to jump on a maintenance dosage of T3 just to keep the weight off.

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    that's straight f*cked bro. You tripled my dosage? scary. lol. I could barely function normally on 600mg/ed.

Sometimes I would get the most savage hot flashes, and I would have to sit down for like 20 minutes w/ an ice pack on my forehead.

I don't get why one would ever want to cut that much weight in 3 - 4 days. DId you just absolutely f*ck up your contest prep, or something? loll jokess... but yah bro, the rebound you would have went through upon discontinuation would have been horrid...

was it not?

how were em' stretch marks? lol.

Well say, one thing to add as well, DNP 's effects are based on a completely individual basis IMO. I cannot tolerate thermogenic well at all (IE) I never increase my T3 or clen past 75-80mcg/ed... still see the desired results I need from those dosages.

I definitely felt as if I was a hyporeactor to the DNP. 600mg/ed was just way too much for me to handle, I felt slightly incapacitated

x2 that was the weird part for me. I might have lost 12 pounds in a week; however, immediately after I had to jump on a maintenance dosage of T3 just to keep the weight off. -VM
    not fat really just size it was like i had primed before a blast. i went from 210-180 in 2wks then in a wk back to a much much leaner 205lbs

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    I started 200mg last night, how long should i wait to increase dosage? btw I am 275lbs.

wait2or3days

Has anyone went low carb or keto on this? Ive read its not recommended. Also what do you do for the hunger pains?

fvck low carb on dnp dude eat eat n eat or u will shrink bad! I DIETED THE FIRST TIME W IT AND LOOKED tiny sorry for the caps lol.

craftsmen998 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post

That's almost 3x the highest dose I've ever done. That's insane!

craftsmen998 is offline New Member
    I carb deplete for a couple days right before running it. When I start I eat a big carby meal....oo its so good.

Then i eat clean. i've heard guys eat whatever they want on it. i knew a guy who hit McD's drive through a couple times.

I couldnt take it, my appetite was out of control and i was only at 200mg aday. I like having control over my appetite and this stuff is not for me.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post

wtf Tai???

how much muscle did you lose? did you just run the DNP alone?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    wtf Tai???

how much muscle did you lose? did you just run the DNP alone?
    i ran
    Tren
    Win
    Deca
    EQ
    IGF-LR3
    Slin Humalog
    Metformin
    GH
    TestBlend
    t3
    t4
    Clen

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    i ran
    Tren
    Win
    Deca
    EQ
    IGF-LR3
    Slin Humalog
    Metformin
    GH
    TestBlend
    t3
    t4
    Clen
    holy shit

ebaker3 is offline Junior Member
    I ran it for 1 month during the summer (july-aug)in alabama (95-100 degrees outside with high humidity). You better believe I sucked water down like it was out of style 2-3 gallons a day. Could not stop sweating...kept carbs low in the beginning (was afraid of those carbs) then increased them and dropped weight even faster. Drove my girlfriend nuts changing towels 1-2 times a night. Other than that lost 22 lbs of fat and gained muscle (running aas) never looked better once the water dropped off. Just started yesterday again while it's still cool.....ran top at 800mg backed down to 600mg. Will top out at 600mgs this time and ramp it up slowly!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I do 300mgs of DNP a day and lose 1lb of bf per day. 75mg caps X 2, twice a day. If somebody is taking anything over 800mgs a day and not having serious body temp issues then I would say it is under dosed. If I took even 600mgs a day of the stuff that I get then I may be in the hospital?

I have run DNP about 4-5X time now and I think I'm starting to understand it for my body. I use to say I would never run it again but after further research and self administration, I feel that a safe dosing of DNP may be one of the healthiest ways to lose bf. Let me explain shortly. When you are on DNP you actually increase your caloric intake due to the increased hunger. You actually need to eat a little more carbs to get the full thermogenic effect. Since your calories are at a normal level or higher, your metabolism never takes a plunge like when you're on a caloric restrictive diet. You could lose 10lbs with srict dieting and cardio in a month or less. But your metabolism will be much lower at the end of that run. So your body wants to rebound and store energy (fat) in any way possible. When you end a run of DNP you drop the bf but your metabolism is still high so no rebound effect with excellent muscle sparing ability. So it's much easier to maintain the new bf level and you can go back to your normal eating habits without fear of gaining bf with each bite.

tRaNs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk View Post
    I do 300mgs of DNP a day and lose 1lb of bf per day. 75mg caps X 2, twice a day. If somebody is taking anything over 800mgs a day and not having serious body temp issues then I would say it is under dosed. If I took even 600mgs a day of the stuff that I get then I may be in the hospital?

I have run DNP about 4-5X time now and I think I'm starting to understand it for my body. I use to say I would never run it again but after further research and self administration, I feel that a safe dosing of DNP may be one of the healthiest ways to lose bf. Let me explain shortly. When you are on DNP you actually increase your caloric intake due to the increased hunger. You actually need to eat a little more carbs to get the full thermogenic effect. Since your calories are at a normal level or higher, your metabolism never takes a plunge like when you're on a caloric restrictive diet. You could lose 10lbs with srict dieting and cardio in a month or less. But your metabolism will be much lower at the end of that run. So your body wants to rebound and store energy (fat) in any way possible. When you end a run of DNP you drop the bf but your metabolism is still high so no rebound effect with excellent muscle sparing ability. So it's much easier to maintain the new bf level and you can go back to your normal eating habits without fear of gaining bf with each bite.
    Hi, I've used DNP a lot, but for me it is better in a lower dose more time. I can't understand you, you talk about with DNP there not rebound? and metabolism is normal o better in the end? Well, I think the same about what you say. A few days later, you get better result, 7-10 days later you look dry.

when I eat carbs, I feel a greater thermogenic effect,I sweat a lot, but not if it's better to eat normally or reduce carbohydrates to keep glycogen low, do you think?

Thread Information