Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    urbanbody is offline Member
    Damn I like this! Also for sure try to put someone on with an education and knows how to speak proper english. This way steroid users don't come off as uneducated!

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    send a burn victim and someone with a muscle wasting disease then the audience cant agree with dr phil or they will burn in hell

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    No matter what its going to be bias and negative. Must be sweeps again...LOL

Even if someone here was a well known endocronologist and new the ins and outs like the back of his hand, he would be ripped to shreds if he where pro steroids . Every good point would be edited out with a commercial breaks or someone crying their baby died from steroids with out any proof. Or they will twist it to make the user look like a typical big dumb juice monkey. Don't send anyone b/c no matter what they will be humiliated and I would hate to see one of our brothers here be the one attacked.

Let "Doctor" Phill get his ratings with some random gear head like he wants b/c no matter what, the person that is sent will be made to look like a random gear head anyways.

Also if I where a user anymore (I fall in the mid 30's ex user category) I personally would not like to advertise it on "Doctor" Phill. He would probably have you arrested on his stage for ratings.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Oh the wonders of T.V. editing, even if you go and know your stuff they will just edit out the parts where you say "steroids wont do this .......... they will edit it to say steroids do this ......." Funny how the word won't will magically dissapear in the midst of the show.

slimy is offline Associate Member
    I totally want to do this. Really. I think it would be a blast. Yes, I know it's an ambush waiting to happen. Yes, I also know that ANY valid points made for the 'pro steroid ' side would be edited out in post production. I still think it would be fun.

You guys are taking this WAY too seriously. Like it's a huge moral thing and we must convert the masses to knowing that steroids can be taken in a correct, intelligent way. This is NOT a medical show. Or a news show. This is entertainment. Dr. Phil holds the same weight with the medical community as Jay Leno or Jerry Springer. He is an entertainer with a following. Who watches his show? Fat ass house wives that don't want to put their ho-ho's down long enough to climb on an exercise bike. They will automatically hate anybody that comes on the show with a fit, athletic body. And if that person openly admits to "cheating" and going " the easy way out" with steroids, they will be despised. It would please me imensely to be the bad guy on his show.

I have a 'bad guy' look already. I have a shaved head, side burns and a riduculously long goatee. If you painted me red, I would literally look like the devil on steroids. I seriously threw my name in the hat. If they pick me, you guys should watch the show, it'll be worth a ton of laughs.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by corsa5000 View Post
    send a burn victim and someone with a muscle wasting disease then the audience cant agree with dr phil or they will burn in hell
    i don't think the argument Dr.Phil is fighting in the purpose for helping people with burns or aids.... he is going to argue and fight about the kids that are using for cosmetic reasons not burn victims...

Dr. Phil is well educated and he is not going to say steroids are not good for any one he is going to say that no one should be using them with out a doctors supervision

jordann is offline Associate Member
    My vote goes to Big.

But I agree with most of you, they're going to pick braindead kids who don't know what a PCT is and say "steroids ruined my life! But it's not my fault!"

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    I vote no one.

Here is how the show will go.

Brian will be there advocating his points amoung which are education and responsibility.

A few horrer stories later Brian will look like an asshole.

Television is a business. It is about the $$$. It is the advertizers that will have a problem with a _______________ Show that is pro-any drug.

You might as well send Brian to be pro crack cocain. I am serious.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I say John Romano should be picked.....

Here's is what the line up should be.....

John Romano
    Big
    Muscle science
    Swifto

Yeah I don't think it's going to go well.... but.... i'd rather try to get a point across and have them edit it than them get a total retard on there that makes us look even worse.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

toothache is offline Senior Member
    We can expect a lot of newbies coming on here after that show.

Get ready for the dumb questions.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    john romano for sure

Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post

And mattering how the show goes a few federal and international agents.

Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post

ok ill go first?

what did arnold take?
    can i really drink winny?
    i have 90 tabs of deca 200 and 90 tabs of tren 75 from the top banner is that a good cycle?

Are those the questions your talking about?

Correct me cuz i have spoken with him really, but isn't phate the young phenom? If somebody really young with a great deal of knowledge were to prove them to be dangerous, but not as dangerous as everybody thinks, it could impact the aas world in a positive manor.... problem is like pharm said, feds will be all over this show, and they are going to make anyone defending aas look like a monster, but i feel someone should do it just to show that there are more of us out there doing this in the safest manor then it could help make them not look so harshly upon them.....

"dirty d"
    Last edited by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ; 03-25-2010 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    ok ill go first?

what did arnold take?
    can i really drink winny?
    i have 90 tabs of deca 200 and 90 tabs of tren 75 from the top banner is that a good cycle?

Are those the questions your talking about?
    bwaaaahahahahaha.....those are it.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmDoc-Cyrus View Post
    yep..unfortunately.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    They'll probably end up on gear!

ever since DR. Phil lost his hair from winny hes been pissed

they are going to interview ppl and look for the dumbest ppl, kinda like jeresy shore

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    They'll probably end up on gear!
    Civil servants, imo, use and abuse anabolics more than any other category.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    LMFAO!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    BAHAHAHAHA thats genius!!!

Civil servants, imo, use and abuse anabolics more than any other category.
    ha im one, and soo are my buddies

wheninrome is offline Junior Member
    my votes for slimey

slimey for prez! down with PHiL!

brokendown is offline Junior Member
    I searched ...Dr phil steroids april and this is my results from dr phils page.

Friday - April 2, 2010

Pressure for Perfection
    Whether it’s in school, sports or hobbies, all parents want their children to succeed. But can a competitive spirit go too far? Ronda says she wants her 10-year-old daughter, Brianna, to become a baton twirling champion. She says she makes Brianna practice two hours a day, gets into arguments with other baton moms and has spent more than $15,000 on costumes! Her husband, Thomas, says his wife’s obsession is causing major problems in their marriage. Can Olympic gymnast Dominique Moceanu give the controlling mom a wake-up call? Then, Corey says his dreams of becoming a champion speed skater came to a halt when he tested positive for steroids at age 13. His father, who says he injected Corey with the drugs to give him a competitive edge, is now serving six years in federal prison for the act. Now 20, Corey says he hasn’t spoken to his dad since his arrest two years ago. Can the young man forgive his father and learn to trust him again? And, is Corey’s career over for good

Sparhawk is offline New Member
    I have a good friend that used to be a producer on his show. So please trust me when I say NO GOOD WILL COME FROM THIS. They will show everyone and everything in the worst possible light. Not to mention it will put this and all boards on the radar. I know we probably already are to some degree but lets think real hard about this people. Just my 2 cents.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    When is this supposed to air?
    Like someone else said, this show is going to air no matter what so we are better off getting the knowledgeable vets from here to go.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    I think we should send a Muscletech rep....They all get big without AAS......So it can be done!!! LMFAO!!!

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimy View Post
    I totally want to do this. Really. I think it would be a blast. Yes, I know it's an ambush waiting to happen. Yes, I also know that ANY valid points made for the 'pro steroid ' side would be edited out in post production. I still think it would be fun.

You guys are taking this WAY too seriously. Like it's a huge moral thing and we must convert the masses to knowing that steroids can be taken in a correct, intelligent way. This is NOT a medical show. Or a news show. This is entertainment. Dr. Phil holds the same weight with the medical community as Jay Leno or Jerry Springer. He is an entertainer with a following. Who watches his show? Fat ass house wives that don't want to put their ho-ho's down long enough to climb on an exercise bike. They will automatically hate anybody that comes on the show with a fit, athletic body. And if that person openly admits to "cheating" and going " the easy way out" with steroids, they will be despised. It would please me imensely to be the bad guy on his show.

I have a 'bad guy' look already. I have a shaved head, side burns and a riduculously long goatee. If you painted me red, I would literally look like the devil on steroids. I seriously threw my name in the hat. If they pick me, you guys should watch the show, it'll be worth a ton of laughs.
    Sounds like a winner

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I say John Romano should be picked.....

Here's is what the line up should be.....

John Romano
    Big
    Muscle science
    Swifto

Yeah I don't think it's going to go well.... but.... i'd rather try to get a point across and have them edit it than them get a total retard on there that makes us look even worse.....

~Haz~
    SOMEONE ON THE MD FORUMS PM ROMANO AND LET HIM KNOW WHATS UP ASK DAVE TOO

lol

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    john romano for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    I think we should send a Muscletech rep....They all get big without AAS......So it can be done!!! LMFAO!!!

ROFL

we need some muscle tech reps up in that motherfucker

dr phil probably wants some one to go on that could help with his pct..

dr phil probably wants some one to go on that could help with his pct..
    finasteride ♠ with nizoral isn't going to save his ass now! (ironic his ass and head are located in the same region no?)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I vote no one.

Here is how the show will go.

Brian will be there advocating his points amoung which are education and responsibility.

A few horrer stories later Brian will look like an asshole.

Television is a business. It is about the $$$. It is the advertizers that will have a problem with a _______________ Show that is pro-any drug.

You might as well send Brian to be pro *******. I am serious.
    No rec drug talk mate. Edit your post please.

I'll go on the show... and bring a pistol too !

whats the verdict admin? do we have reps? or are we too intelligent of a group for Phil?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    It is kind of counter intuitive for you guys to be asking that people with PhD's, medical education, and post-graduate degree's go on the show. Or to ask that people who are pillars of the community go on the show, and talk about their steroid using habits.

Anyone who wants to keep any semblance of a professional career will NOT go on this show and admit to using an illegal substance which 99% of America regards as taboo. It would be career suicide and probably end any chance that person has in that field.

They are most likely to get people who are unskilled laborers, or people in unions like carpenters and such, who do not require an upstanding reputation to maintain their employment. The only exception to this, might be to send people who make a living in the bodybuilding/steroid community, but are somewhat well educated and well versed in the subject, as advocating steroid use will obviously not harm their careers.

robofish is offline Associate Member
    can we get an update on this? when is the show? and why dont we all buy tickets to it? than we can cheer on our brother

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    You guys recently hear about the people that got arrrested for some eBay scheme that went on Dr Phil. The guy is a quack if there was ever one. I would stay clear clear of the show and for sure not have Romano on there. No offense to him but he can't debate in a manner that can string a rational serious of thoughts together. Cause in point, his comment about if women can have huge breast. Why can't men throught steroid use

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Btw **** posting on I phone.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Someguy123 is offline Member
    heck id do it. im canadian, so id have no fret about legal issues. and since i dont care what people think of me, i could sit there with a smile on my face, while he berates me. then give him the facts, and let them do what they want with it. but if it airs in april, id say they already have their picks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information