Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Nice log BJJ.... I don't know how today is the first day I have seen this... I must have had blinders on.

Anyways... I just realized how much I have learned over the last 7 months of being on this site. When I first joined I looked at your Anavar only cycle log and could barely understand any of it. Now reading through this I understand so much more with what is going on.... granted reading your posts still makes me feel unintelligent because A lot of it is still and probably will always be out of my understanding.

Keep up the good work, I love your threads and I know most of the guys do as well.... we appreciate all the info and hard work.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Nice log BJJ.... I don't know how today is the first day I have seen this... I must have had blinders on.

Anyways... I just realized how much I have learned over the last 7 months of being on this site. When I first joined I looked at your Anavar only cycle log and could barely understand any of it. Now reading through this I understand so much more with what is going on.... granted reading your posts still makes me feel unintelligent because A lot of it is still and probably will always be out of my understanding.

Keep up the good work, I love your threads and I know most of the guys do as well.... we appreciate all the info and hard work.
    Thank you for the kind words.

Thread Information