Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by youngdude View Post
    If I was to take cyclo, how would I take the support supplements. Meaning when how many doses a day, and for how long? Then start pct after 2 weeks?
    Well, I'm 100% against you doing it (because you're a bit young and your hormones are already supposedly messed up).
    However, if you end up doing it anyway later on, here is the safest way:
    Don't run it over 4 weeks.
    Take 2 pills per day (no more than that!), maybe 1 in the morning, and one pre-workout.
    Use 2 grams of NAC per day, spread across several doses.
    Monitor your BP as often as possible.
    PCT starts immediately after your last pill (it clears your system in a matter of hours).
    I'd recommend 20mg of Nolva and 50mg Clomid.

I only gave you that info because I don't want you to **** yourself up more than necessary. But seriously, stay away from rough oral-only cycles and get yourself checked out (mainly blood-work).

youngdude is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Well, I'm 100% against you doing it (because you're a bit young and your hormones are already supposedly messed up).
    However, if you end up doing it anyway later on, here is the safest way:
    Don't run it over 4 weeks.
    Take 2 pills per day (no more than that!), maybe 1 in the morning, and one pre-workout.
    Use 2 grams of NAC per day, spread across several doses.
    Monitor your BP as often as possible.
    PCT starts immediately after your last pill (it clears your system in a matter of hours).
    I'd recommend 20mg of Nolva and 50mg Clomid.

I only gave you that info because I don't want you to **** yourself up more than necessary. But seriously, stay away from rough oral-only cycles and get yourself checked out (mainly blood-work).
    Thanks man. I will get some blood work done next week. If I ever do take it. I will follow those steps.

Thread Information