Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I'd say this is all about common sense. I am also new to this sight, but I have common sense. If someone i didn't know walked up to me in the gym or anywhere else and started asking about steroids , I would feel pretty threatened. They do not know me, so they shouldn't talk to me at all. If they are going to talk to me, it should be about something expected, like "hey man, can I work in" or "Dude, what do you do for your back? I can't get mine to grow" etc. They come up to me out of the blue and start asking me to discuss controlled substances and they are gonna feel pretty stupid pretty fast.
    This board is the same way. We are here to exchange information about alot of different things. Thats why there are so many boards to visit (lifting techniques, members cycle results, AR lounge, etc). We are all also aware that steroids are not considered taboo here, so people will discuss them a little more willingly. But just like the suspicious guy in the gym, if you suddenly start posting questions that look, sound, or seem wrong or off, people will respond to you accordingly. You can't dress like a cop and then give people crap for assuming you are one. As such, you can't post things that appear to be "fishing", or can possibly be mistaken for "fishing", and then get mad because people accuse you of fishing.
    excellent post as usual, we need more new members like you

Kingkuts is offline New Member
    Instead of being pissed you had your thread deleted, you should be grateful it was removed before someone had time to scam you. Usually when turds come to open forums fishing for sources, they find a shark waiting to scam you out of money.

Stick with Weight Gainer 4000. BEEFCAKE!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingkuts View Post
    Instead of being pissed you had your thread deleted, you should be grateful it was removed before someone had time to scam you. Usually when turds come to open forums fishing for sources, they find a shark waiting to scam you out of money.

Stick with Weight Gainer 4000. BEEFCAKE!
    it's funny you should mention that, because when we get on guys for fishing, they seem to take it personally and think we're out to get them or something. you hit the nail on the head. countless times guys have fished around, then post in the staff section a few months later that hey were scammed and ripped off. when we discourage guys from fishing it's for their own protection, and few even realize or appreciate it.

Mlowgun is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    it's funny you should mention that, because when we get on guys for fishing, they seem to take it personally and think we're out to get them or something. you hit the nail on the head. countless times guys have fished around, then post in the staff section a few months later that hey were scammed and ripped off. when we discourage guys from fishing it's for their own protection, and few even realize or appreciate it.
    Well, you see that this would not happen to be because for one, I was not fishing like you say I was, and two, I am not looking for an online source by saying help me strike conversation about steroids .. This must be something that you do not have the intelligence to figure out on your own, therefor I say it again. Maybe this time, you will understand, but probably not.

Mlowgun is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    I'd say this is all about common sense. I am also new to this sight, but I have common sense. If someone i didn't know walked up to me in the gym or anywhere else and started asking about steroids , I would feel pretty threatened. They do not know me, so they shouldn't talk to me at all. If they are going to talk to me, it should be about something expected, like "hey man, can I work in" or "Dude, what do you do for your back? I can't get mine to grow" etc. They come up to me out of the blue and start asking me to discuss controlled substances and they are gonna feel pretty stupid pretty fast.
    This board is the same way. We are here to exchange information about alot of different things. Thats why there are so many boards to visit (lifting techniques, members cycle results, AR lounge, etc). We are all also aware that steroids are not considered taboo here, so people will discuss them a little more willingly. But just like the suspicious guy in the gym, if you suddenly start posting questions that look, sound, or seem wrong or off, people will respond to you accordingly. You can't dress like a cop and then give people crap for assuming you are one. As such, you can't post things that appear to be "fishing", or can possibly be mistaken for "fishing", and then get mad because people accuse you of fishing.

While I understand what you are saying, it still pisses me off that they say I am fishing when that is not the case. I know my intentions.

Ohh, and why would anyone ask you about steroids, U look like a little punk...

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlowgun View Post
    While I understand what you are saying, it still pisses me off that they say I am fishing when that is not the case. I know my intentions.

Ohh, and why would anyone ask you about steroids, U look like a little punk...
    You got to go bro.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    The funny thing is, you are trying to convince a Mod that they are wrong. A Mod who is extremely well respected here. A Mod who was chosen to enforce the rules of this site by the owners of this site.

Good luck on your continuing inane rant about some thread that got deleted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information