Shredded1 is offline Total ★FAKE★ Banned

DNP vs Clen...saftey/effectiveness/etc

Hey guys wanted to hear your opinions on these two...ive done plenty of research on both and read thread after thread. Many say Clen is effective and works great and is safe while others say it sucks and is bad for the heart, and some say DNP is safer than clen when used correctly and works better and some say DNP is bs. So my question to all, this is sort of a poll, which is more effective? Safe?

I am cutting soon and want the best possible option for burning fat. I would like the opinions of those who have taken them please, not speculators.
    Last edited by Shredded1; 06-22-2010 at 04:33 PM.

scratch me using DNP but id still love to hear what you guys have to say. Why have i decided not to? Well being on a keto diet, according to the profile of DNP, while taking DNP can kill you. Ill pass...hello clen .

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I like using clen , and it affects everyone differently. Give it a try start with a low dose and see how is works for you. Are you going to take anything else with clen like taurine or keto?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    I like using clen, and it affects everyone differently. Give it a try start with a low dose and see how is works for you. Are you going to take anything else with clen like taurine or keto?
    I might use taurine if muscle cramping gets unbearable during cardio and i am on a keto diet for cutting. And yea no worries, i chose clen . i used it before for a week just to see how it might effect me and it worked amazing for a shitty diet i had at the time and no cardio. Now that my diet is in a check and cardio is good, it makes me excited thinking about it

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Clen is a legitimate medication that’s both safer, and its losses are sustainable. DNP is a legitimate poison, its fat losses are the body’s physiological response to being poisoned…an effect that efficiently kills pests in its role as a pesti/herbicide, and since it does not participate in the NFL its fat losses are not sustainable.

For some good Q & A, and objective factual research over subjectively fictional opinions, check out my sigs on DNP.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Clen is a legitimate medication that’s both safer, and its losses are sustainable. DNP is a legitimate poison, its fat losses are the body’s physiological response to being poisoned…an effect that efficiently kills pests in its role as a pesti/herbicide, and since it does not participate in the NFL its fat losses are not sustainable.

For some good Q & A, and objective factual research over subjectively fictional opinions, check out my sigs on DNP.
    Nope, I definitely agree with you from the more and more I read about DNP. Clen is just a better choice for numerous reasons.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    With the current hot summer I would hate to run DNP again... hell, I will not be touching it even if it were the dead of winter... nasty shit. I dont get a lot from clen so back to diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    With the current hot summer I would hate to run DNP again... hell, I will not be touching it even if it were the dead of winter... nasty shit. I dont get a lot from clen so back to diet.
    oooo god i know, i cant imagine right now having DNP sides. Talk about the possibility of heat stroke. Yeah diet needs to be spot on. Just gotta stick with it and tough out cutting. It's a bitch but how much does it mean to you? That's how I look at it. I always ask myself if im doing enough to be better and better every day.

When I visit my dad he hates that i cut. He doesnt understand how important a diet is and always pissed me off when he says stuff like that.

I think clen is definitely the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by charliemurphy229 View Post
    I think clen is definitely the way to go
    for sure. "charlie murphy - DARKNESS everybody"

Thread Information