TxRxIxPxLxE is offline Junior Member

Winstrol, dosage, first time.

Got myself 100 tabs of winny to try.
    Since I have never taken it before, when do I take it? In the morning, before or after the workout?

100 tablets, how many should i take? 7 (70mg) tablets a day to last me 2 weeks? or should I keep the dosage lower since its the first?

To mention I have finished a bulking cycle.

Thanks, sorry for a newbie question again. I have tried having a look but most of the information is to do with injections.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    You shouldnt be cycling anything, you are still too young.

Please read this:
    AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    are you planning to run just winstrol alone?

what are your current stats

winstrol with 300mg testo a week.

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    You shouldnt be cycling anything, you are still too young.

Please read this:
    AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)
    Thank you for your opinion but my choice is my choice, if you choose not to help then at least don't hate..

waiting on your stats

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by TxRxIxPxLxE View Post
    Thank you for your opinion but my choice is my choice, if you choose not to help then at least don't hate..
    Well, you see, I am trying to help. You are too young for any steroids . Choosing not to help would be me not saying anything about the risks you are taking.

doesn't stop you from writing an advice without them, but there they are:

at nearly 19yo
    189lbs
    6"
    not sure body fat, around 16% maybe or lower.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by bjohnson1968 View Post
    waiting on your stats
    Here is the only stat you really need....

I am 18 and feel 18, even better eh

x2 to that I have a kid that age sorry bro I'm with g4r you are to young for aas

Peace

Well, you see, I am trying to help. You are too young for any steroids. Choosing not to help would be me not saying anything about the risks you are taking.
    Fair enough, I guess.

It's just that what's done that's done. I have cycled now and all will mater is if I will choose to have a second cycle twice as big than my first one or not.

Which I am thinking if I will leave it for couple of years from now.

ok cheers then, I will go and look elsewhere.

BennyLom is offline Associate Member
    The book 'Anabolics 2009' suggests a beginners Winstrol cycle of 10mg per day, running for 6 weeks. Another novice cycle suggested is 20mg per day over 6 weeks. You could go higher and longer but you must consider it is a very liver toxic compound.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyLom View Post
    The book 'Anabolics 2009' suggests a beginners Winstrol cycle of 10mg per day, running for 6 weeks. Another novice cycle suggested is 20mg per day over 6 weeks. You could go higher and longer but you must consider it is a very liver toxic compound.
    You did see that this kid is only 18 right?

You did see that this kid is only 18 right?
    Respectfully 'yes', and having been 18 myself I know he's going to do those AAS with or without help from this board and so it's either he mess up big time or at least he's got advice and a good chance to get things right and to minimize risk and adverse effects of use.

I think leaving him to ill fate is the worse of two bad options. I also figured you and others had already schooled him in this thread so no need for me to do the same when clearly he is not listening.

I was thinking more of doing 6 or 7 tabs of 10mg a day for 2 weeks.

I do know everything about it being toxic and such...

G4R
    Respectfully 'yes', and having been 18 myself I know he's going to do those AAS with or without help from this board and so it's either he mess up big time or at least he's got advice and a good chance to get things right and to minimize risk and adverse effects of use.

I think leaving him to ill fate is the worse of two bad options. I also figured you and others had already schooled him in this thread so no need for me to do the same when clearly he is not listening.
    I understand that, but going into a situation like this with the idea of 'they are going to do it regardless' makes the whole point of asking for stats pointless. Why should we ask anyone for stats? They are going to do it if they want.

We shouldn't be spoon feeding ignorance. I don't tell my kids not to jump off the roof, then turn around and show them the "safest" way to do it, because they will do it if they want to.

yes but he doesn't say to me go and do AAS either does he? I made my own decision and trying to do it the safest, the best way.

Can I just mention I have still got 2 weeks of 300mg testo a day left.. So should I hit winny at around 70mg a day or should I take it after testo finishes? At about 50mg a day.

Can I just mention I have still got 2 weeks of 300mg testo a day left.. So should I hit winny at around 70mg a day or should I take it after testo finishes? At about 50mg a day.
    Doesn't make much sense to run Winstrol just because you happened to have it in possession (and I pray you are not shooting 300mg Test per day but per week). You have 2 weeks left on your Test cycle and you should focus on proper PCT rather than trying to empty your Winny bottle as fast as possible (adding it now seems pointless and running it after you finish Test seems equally pointless).

Suggest you finish what you're cycling, do a PCT and then research more before you consider a Winstrol cycle.

ProEvoDanny is offline Junior Member

well said sir

sorry I ment per week yes,

You see the cycle that I bought of this personal trainer at my gym is like this.

first 6weeks 200mg testo a week then 6-12 weeks it goes up to 300mg per week. During that I'm taking 200mg deca a week for 1-10 weeks. last two weeks suppose to go on winstrol . (thats why I am doing research on this because I knew it's too short for a wintrol cycle.) and then I go on pct which would be clomid and HCG .

BROKEN is offline Associate Member
    G4R just let natural selection run it's course.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKEN View Post
    G4R just let natural selection run it's course.
    Hehe, I know, its just frustrating. Try to give good, helpful advice and get turned away because its not what they want to hear...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    We try and direct young members in the right direction, telling a 18yrs to use steroids is reckless, even if he is going to do it or not it still isnt right. Do you have no morals or are you plain reckless yourself? the correct answer is to steer him away not into steroids all because he is going to do it anyway,

For the OP dont listen to the above advice you dont want to be going down this route until your own body as stop growing, using hormones before your own hormonal system isnt full developed can bring you a whole load of issues, do you want to have low test for life, do you want to struggle getting hard at your age, trust me AAS are not the answer at your age, its food and if you understood what to eat to grow you wouldnt need any type of AAS at such a young age

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    sorry I ment per week yes,

You see the cycle that I bought of this personal trainer at my gym is like this.

first 6weeks 200mg testo a week then 6-12 weeks it goes up to 300mg per week. During that I'm taking 200mg deca a week for 1-10 weeks. last two weeks suppose to go on winstrol. (thats why I am doing research on this because I knew it's too short for a wintrol cycle.) and then I go on pct which would be clomid and HCG.
    At your age, this is not much above what you would be producing normally. You produce more test now then you do at any other time in your life. It's a shame you have to take a dose that's basically just going to shut down your natural test production. You do understand this right? When you take test or even winstrol , you shut down your own natural testosterone production. Now you have to try to get your body to start producing test again. You've most likely netted yourself a loss instead of a gain.

One of the reasons young people are discouraged to use steroids is they lack the maturity to make rational decisions. Your brain is not mature yet. You are acting and posting like a child. Take several years and learn how to properly diet and train. This is a lifestyle. It takes many years wether you use AAS or not to build a quality physique. Right now, you're causing more damage then good.
    Last edited by Bossman; 07-05-2010 at 10:45 AM.

Thread Information