Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gym_junki is offline Member
    post up some piks mate

MrGreen is offline Member
    I doubt your going to see any pics produced but thats just my opinion.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So what was the point of this thread, again?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Your young but if you do have the potential to be an IFBB pro, then you have do make ur own mind up.

Do you think u will be a pro one day? Because the chances are slim

No one will say do it, arnold made that decision, jay made that decision, but they are one in a million who ever reached there dreams

get the pics up
    Last edited by baseline_9; 08-05-2010 at 11:22 AM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    So what was the point of this thread, again?
    thats what i was wondering... im gonna take steroid regardless what you say but i would like your opinion anyways...

He thinks hes gonna be an ifbb pro??? come on, i was his size and strength at his age.. just because he has a website and read a couple books he thinks he is a guru.

every kid i know has a website.. its like having a cellphone now-a-days

wait, i found the website.. pretty good check it out

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/661924/

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    thats what i was wondering... im gonna take steroid regardless what you say but i would like your opinion anyways...

He thinks hes gonna be an ifbb pro??? come on, i was his size and strength at his age.. just because he has a website and read a couple books he thinks he is a guru.

every kid i know has a website.. its like having a cellphone now-a-days
    I wasnt saying that he thinks he will be an ifbb pro

just so i dont get hammerd lol

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    teen nationals just came and went 2-3 weeks ago. DK if they take 20yrs old.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    teen nationals just came and went 2-3 weeks ago. DK if they take 20yrs old.
    can not be over the age of 19 on the day of the contest.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Post your pics up mate.

If you dont look anything like the pics at this years 2010 Teen National's, give it up.

http://www.muscle mecca.com/showthread.php/217778-2010- Teen-nationals-Who-should-have-won

I think some of them look unhealthy already and their teenagers. F*ck knows what teens use nowadays...

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by younggunz21 View Post
    Now what a lot of you older guys need to understand before you go preaching is that their may be a few teens out there that are extremely knowledgeable, mature enough, work very hard, have tangible goals in mind and have obtained medical proof that their growth plates are sealed and are therefore done growing...
    Its not about maturity or knowledge as much as it is about knowing yourself. I mean no person I have talked to is the same person they were when they were 19 and almost all of us have different goals then we did then. I'm not saying there arent people out there who are in their 30s or 40s who want the same things they did when they were 19. Olympic level athletes are a fine example of people who trained for something their whole young life usually. But when the chances of your goals changing from now to 25 are so high and the chances of your messing your body up are so high why take the risk when you can wait and see? you wont miss out on anything except knowledge you would have gained while waiting. What happens if you get hit by a bus next year and they say you'll never compete again and oops btw you shut your natural test levels off so youre on HRT for the rest of your life. Lame. Or you end up staying short. My girlfriends ex is a body builder too but hes 5'10 and I'm 6'3. I can tell you that extra 5 inches makes a big effin difference to him and me when we are arguin about who gets to take their daughter when he tries to break the schedule or shows up to pick her up early cause it suits his schedule. That short prick...

I'd wait. Most competitive bodybuilders are in their 30s man. thats almost 20 years for you to grow and learn... who cares if 3 more of those are spent NOT taking roids.

Also, I liked the point that someone made about being a roll model for other people. If you're a natural bodybuilder then own it. If not, then dont expect kids to look up to you anymore or take your advice.

Oh, one more thing... are you sayin you have medical proof that your growth plates have fused?
    Last edited by Neevor; 08-05-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    OP is mysteriously vacant from this thread. Seems like a lot of effort for a troll/liar...must really need that attention.

I'll humor him.

Hi.

If his "trainer" is an "IFBB Pro"...why is he coming on here asking us for advice?

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Listen to the folks with Vet, Hall of Famer, of Monitors. They know what they are talking about, and regardless of if you agree with them or not, they are right. When I first joined I thought hey, these guys are just being jerks. But after reading lots of threads. These guys really do care. Listen to them. There are lots of parrots and assholes on this site too but the ones with tags are all good folks as far as I can tell and only want to educate in the safest manner.

I do and I did. Trainer advised me to do a test only cycle at 400 mg but like I said, EQ came so cheap. Trainer is an IFBB Pro. Also, reason I'm doing clomid is because its the only thing that I can get pharm grade of so I would rather have pharm grade clo than ug nolva.
    IF you actually are under a PROS wing then why the hell would you be on this board.

either

a) you're full of crap

b) you're looking for attention

If "b" is the case then stop wasting your time and energy and just do what the pro says as he says it. Ask him your questions. Why the hell would you second guess his judgment? I would suspect your answer shopping which means your only on this board to hear what you want to hear and get permission to do what you want to do. Turn off your computer, go in to your room, and shoot whatever the hell you want. There I just saved you hours of "research".

younggunz21 is offline New Member
    I am not asking for opinions... I am 6' ft so I don't know why someone said "Stay short". This was supposed to be a healthy debate and you guys have officially turned it into a damn intervention. You can't honestly say that testosterone will be suppressed after 1 cycle of a low dosage of test for 12 weeks. Yes I have medical proof (Xray of my growth plates) saying that I will not be growing anymore. And I'm sorry but I'm not sure if anyone has seen pictures of Jay Cutler, Branch Warren, Arnold, Lee Priest, etc. at 19? Have you seen Nick Medici lately? Ya. Your gonna tell me none of them are taking anything? I agree that abuse will lead to issues. No doubt. But low dosage cycles until I am older... You can't honestly believe that I will need HRT for life due to a few low dosage cycles of test...

And here is a picture. This is all I could put up because it didn't show my face. It was from when I had just turned 18. Natural.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19 yr old First Cycle (I want opinions)-4.jpg  
    Last edited by younggunz21; 08-05-2010 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neevor View Post
    That short prick...
    hey man, i'm 5'10"

Good definition in your pic.. What exactly are you asking us?? you wanted our opinion and we said wait a few years.. But if you are gonna do what you wanna do then go for it, but we are not giving you the thumbs up on it.. no matter how big you are.

younggunz21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    Good definition in your pic.. What exactly are you asking us?? you wanted our opinion and we said wait a few years.. But if you are gonna do what you wanna do then go for it, but we are not giving you the thumbs up on it.. no matter how big you are.
    I am asking opinions on the matter of usage in some rare cases of teens. I was more looking for science than personal opinions...

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    lol i was JUST like you at your age bro. then again i also ended up runnin a cycle...touche'

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    If you bench, squat, etc the weight you posted with what you got you should take up powerlifting.

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    to be honest dude i was bigger then you at your age. im only 20 now and still havn't touched a drop. gonna learn more and more and make a well educated decision not just about whether to pin myself but for my life as a whole and thinking more into the future.
    Do you really want to be a pro?

try some crossfit workouts then it will open your eyes to natural dedication.
    goodluck.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    If you bench, squat, etc the weight you posted with what you got you should take up powerlifting.
    Don't mean to hijack, but Reed - is that you in your avy?

Sorry OP.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Judging by your pic you have good genetics. If you choose to use steroids this young your throwing all that away IMO. You WILL need to be on hrt to be where you would be naturally if you start steroids , especially at your age. Make sure the rewards outweigh the risk. Why not wait till your body Needs test naturally?? Dont be greedy, your blessed with great genetics dont throw it all away.

Atomini is offline Banned
    If you already know everything, why are you here?

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    If you already know everything, why are you here?
    x2 ^ another kid who knows it all. Great.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I am not asking for opinions... I am 6' ft so I don't know why someone said "Stay short". This was supposed to be a healthy debate and you guys have officially turned it into a damn intervention. You can't honestly say that testosterone will be suppressed after 1 cycle of a low dosage of test for 12 weeks. Yes I have medical proof (Xray of my growth plates) saying that I will not be growing anymore. And I'm sorry but I'm not sure if anyone has seen pictures of Jay Cutler, Branch Warren, Arnold, Lee Priest, etc. at 19? Have you seen Nick Medici lately? Ya. Your gonna tell me none of them are taking anything? I agree that abuse will lead to issues. No doubt. But low dosage cycles until I am older... You can't honestly believe that I will need HRT for life due to a few low dosage cycles of test...

And here is a picture. This is all I could put up because it didn't show my face. It was from when I had just turned 18. Natural.
    You say you want scientific proof from us that what we say is true. The problem is, you don't have the scientific proof to prove us wrong. Here is the thing, I can read book after book after book about sky diving, but that still has nothing on talking to someone who has done it time after time. That is you. You have read tons of info and books on steroids and you think you know the answers, but what we have is experience. We know what we have delt with, side affects, doseage affects and so on. That is more proof than you will find in a book.

Don't come in here where there are some of us that have been doing cycles longer than you have been alive and try to tell us we don't know what we are talking about.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I am not asking for opinions...
    I am asking opinions...
    alrighty then

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Can we get a front view pic? You can just block out your face by smudging it on paint and what not.. very simple.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    alrighty then
    lmao

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTFU View Post
    Obviously he is dead set on running a cycle.

So let's be good people and NOT teach him and help perfect his cycle so he can potentially mess up. (Note the sarcasm).

PM me.
    yeah and a bit of luck you'll get banned mr advice

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    judging from your pic you have a good base, but no where close to running competitive in the teen nationals.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    No, absolutely not.

Keep working towards this goal, but do it the smartest, safest way possible. I don't know when Teen nationals is, but if you are convinced you can't get there naturally, I can tell you one cycle is not going to get you in. There are too many different ways you can tweak your diet, and change up your training for you to be convinced steroids are your only option. Look into all the possible ways you can naturally break any plateaus you have hit. Unless teen nationals is your only goal, and you have no interest in competing after that, then you need to look at what is going to be best for you in the long run as opposed to short.

Again, I am not trying to talk you out of doing steroids because of some ego thing. I don't want to see anybody take a chance of doing possible serious long term damage to themselves when it isn't necessary. I just want you to be safe, and it is because of that, I can't in my right mind condone, or advise you on any steroid cycles.
    this is the best advice you will receive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information