Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    papa-pump is offline Junior Member

hiding roid use from my girl

she knows all about it and doesnt like it one bit.

she says she sees the injection spot and notices the bacne, will i be able to hide a cycle thats test/deca . maybe the acne came mostly from tren sweats.

any pointers for hiding this addictive sauce?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Deca /Test will still give you a bit of water bloat.. you might be able to get away with only one shot a week if you do test400 and deca 200.. but it will be painful.. as for the acne.. try and get a prescription for accutane.. that should hide it..

as for the sex drive.. get a mistress

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I pin myself in one of my tatoo's Where are you pinning at? Most of time my injections arent' noticible.

why 1 shot a week? i was planning on using andropen275 twice a wk. and deca around 400 mg total wk

That's not the question you need to ask yourself. You need to ask if losing your girl is worth the benefits of taking steroids . Lies and secrets destroy relationships, period. If she's not okay with it you should seriously consider stopping, or at the very least having a mature conversation with her about it. Whatever you do, don't try to hide it. That has disaster written all over it.

My thoughts are that good women come along rarely. Nothing is worth jeopardizing a relationship with one. I thank God every day for mine, and I'd never do anything to put what we have at risk.

the quad site is what she pointed out. i might just do my ass since i have never before and hear its the best

Quote Originally Posted by papa-pump View Post
    why 1 shot a week? i was planning on using andropen275 twice a wk. and deca around 400 mg total wk
    less shots = less chance of getting caught if she notices the injection.. Thats why i was saying that.. i like the shoot into your tattoo idea.. if you have tattoos on your delts..

tko- thats really how i feel, i dont wana hide it cuz she is a real good girl.

i tried explaing that doing it the right way its not as harmful.
    i want her to watch this documentry i have called bigger,stronger,faster. maybe shel understand better that the mainstream media puts a bigg ugly no no on roids

i get what ur saying machine. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    That's not the question you need to ask yourself. You need to ask if losing your girl is worth the benefits of taking steroids . Lies and secrets destroy relationships, period. If she's not okay with it you should seriously consider stopping, or at the very least having a mature conversation with her about it. Whatever you do, don't try to hide it. That has disaster written all over it.

My thoughts are that good women come along rarely. Nothing is worth jeopardizing a relationship with one. I thank God every day for mine, and I'd never do anything to put what we have at risk.
    I always think it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission..

sprinter911 is offline Associate Member
    As far as hiding the fact that you're using gear, you are going to have a difficult time since she already knows you do or have used it in the past. Try this....

Tell her you're done with gear. Change your diet and keep telling her about this new high intensity training you're planning on doing. Amp it up big time. That way when you are cycling she'll think it's due to your diet and training. Maybe buy a bottle of PH's (or another supp) and throw a couple out so it looks like you've been using that. Decoy.

Where are you injecting that she can see the pin hole? I can't even find my injection site on my quads later in the day.

--Sprint

thats what i was planning on telling her that i got this new shit. i told her already about using peptides and that was going to be my alliby. idont know if i want to hide it though because she really dont like it and im just going to keep telling her all the things i know about aas and maybe she'll come around.

i really really want to do a bulk cycle this winter bcuz i just came off a cycle about 2months ago and kept most of it

my inject site looked like a raspberry this one time and thats what freaked her out

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Why dosent she like you using steroids ? I missed that part.

sprinter911 is offline Associate Member
    my inject site looked like a raspberry this one time and thats what freaked her out
    Damn mosquitos are hungry this time of year.

Bulking cycles are pretty hard to hide. Good luck man. Keep stressing that you're changing your diet and training. Print out some new workouts so the whole picture is painted.

--Sprint

she thinks im going to hurt myself

I cant ever notice my injection spots. Not even right after unless it bleeds a little.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    That's true in many circumstances, but when one of the consequences is that you won't be forgiven I don't think it applies. Ditto for jail time (unrelated to this discussion of course).

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member

Could not put it any better.

I'm soooooo lucky, my wife is really cool about anything I want to do.

she thinks im going to hurt myself
    Try to find out what exactly she's worried about and ease those worries. Tell her how happy it makes you. Mabe even have her do the injections so she can monitor the doses if shes worried about overdose. It would be better if you diddnt have to hide it and had her support.

When I was married I had to hide it and it was a pain in the ass. I was always hurring injections which can lead to infections. I diddnt aspirate one time shooting trenA and hit a vein, I thought I was gonna die. My lungs seized up and I could barely breath. Scared the shit out of me. That woman would of been happy to be the death of me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Try to find out what exactly she's worried about and ease those worries. Tell her how happy it makes you. Mabe even have her do the injections so she can monitor the doses if shes worried about overdose. It would be better if you diddnt have to hide it and had her support.
    yeah teach her about the truth of AAS.. My buddy's girl was against it at first and then after talking to her about it he had her doing the injections for him.. much easier when it gets to the glutes. Tell her to join the board!!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

This is great advice! I thought of hiding it at first and had a mature conversation with my woman and i am so glad i did!

setian is offline Associate Member
    Here is what I did. I wanted to do some cycles but had to hide it from wife. I also had a naturally low test level of under 300. So I went to an Endo and told him all the symptoms I have. Got my test cyp script. I don't plan on filling it more than the first time. I won't go back to the doc. This showed her the proof and assurance she needed. Now I don't have to hide needles and vials, etc. She just thinks its all my TRT stuff. When really I can try any cycle I want and self medicate. I am currently on week 4 of a newb test only cycle.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Shit.... i'm a freakin pro at this.....LOL

My wife hates me wanting to look better. She hates the bodybuilding life style..... she hates everything about it..... but that didn't happen until after the ring went on.

I told her the only place you can pin is in your glutes..... so I just pin quads and delts..... she never knows. My gear isn't kept at home so she'll never find it..... She questions my acne sometimes but I always nip it with accutane before it gets out of hand.

I'm up over 240 now and shes got no idea..... tho her brother tells her theres no way I l can look the way I do without them. She just doesn't have proof

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    I have always loved and lived by that statement.

I think it's time for a new GF.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

My wife hates me wanting to look better. She hates the bodybuilding life style..... she hates everything about it..... but that didn't happen until after the ring went on.

I told her the only place you can pin is in your glutes..... so I just pin quads and delts..... she never knows. My gear isn't kept at home so she'll never find it..... She questions my acne sometimes but I always nip it with accutane before it gets out of hand.

I'm up over 240 now and shes got no idea..... tho her brother tells her theres no way I l can look the way I do without them. She just doesn't have proof

~Haz~
    I knew Haz would comment on this. I think his entire family knows... except his wife. LOL

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

~Haz~
    TRT is a wonderful thing. When they see the prescription on the box they dont question how much or how often or what is in the other vials.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    women will usually never understand. If she doesn't like it, then that is her problem. Might as well hide it if she doesn't like it.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    My wife doesnt care. She used to enjoy injecting me when I first started, now, she just started her first cycle.... They grow up so fast....

ubiq is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    My wife doesnt care. She used to enjoy injecting me when I first started, now, she just started her first cycle.... They grow up so fast....
    Sounds like a match made...in the lab.

But thank God I'm single, lol.

BROKEN is offline Associate Member
    I would start looking for a new girl, if you have to lie about silly littel things she might not know for sure but she'll still know...they always do!

Hell maybe she will think a lil white lie is ok like taking it by the neighbor.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Many options. Tell her the truth, Tell her a lie, Stop, Refuse to discuss the topic with her when she brings it up. If she asks, simply reply with "Do you think I am?" And let it get no further than that. Etc.

If you were taking shots before you met her, you can either have her decide to accept what you do, or not to accept it.

It's you're call. It's all you.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    Hahaha

nilrac is offline Member
    Everybody suspects I am on now due to the size I have recently put on. I just deny it.

Hiding it from the wife is difficult, but I think she actually knows anyway and is simply choosing to ignore it.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    I am hiding it from my wife this time. I was on when we first met and told her all about it, it was either that or come up with a way to explain the bacne. She enjoyed popping it anyways. 4 years and 2 kids later I decided to keep it to myself. She knows I do B12 injections, so when I go to shoot, or have a bandaid on my quad, that is all she thinks it is. If I get bacne this time around, I can blame it on A) football (semi pro, no testing) or B) the fact that I workout in an old school with no AC, sweat like crazy, and CANNOT reach my back anymore. Now the aggression in the bedroom, not sure what I am going to do about that, but she is still young so it doesn't bother her so far.

Chev is offline Associate Member

~Haz~
    Im in the same boat my friends....

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Im with TKO and GYMfu. Honesty is really important with a serious mate. how would you like it if she was lying about her hormone use(birthcontrol). could be a disaster. Like it or not... AAS use and the lifestyle it takes to do it well is not hideable. My wife does not like the fact that I use illegal drugs and putting my health in a more risky situation. I also dont think she likes the sweating and the sometimes out of control sex drive. but she does like a muscular man, she likes a larger penis and she likes that I feel better on the stuff. But what I think she likes the most is the openness and honestly. And I get to not live in anxiety that she is going to find an syringe wrapper in the trash and pack up and leave.

Oil-KID11 is offline Junior Member
    Plenty of good advice in here....Knock the bitch out if she opens her mouth again??

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    But what I think she likes the most is the openness and honestly..
    Wow, good point here. Openess and honesty are hard to come by in a relationship. I dunno. I usually always check with a chick when I see things are getting serious how she feels about steroids . I dont tell her I'm on them yet, I just ask what she knows and what her feelings are. Then I usually go through and explain all the benefits of taking 'em (increased bone density, capilary expansion, white and red blood count, injury recovery, energy, and overall increased sense of well being) and then explain that most of the sides come from either long term use or improper PCT. Most girls seem to understand after I put it into perspective. If they still don't then I start lookin for my next gf.

I should say my current girl is all for it. She likes me being ripped and huge and she wants to shag all the time so she looks forward to when i'm on cycle and we spend whole days in bed. She also loves to cook so my lifestyle fits her enjoyment of cooking for someone. Does your woman cook for you and send you with your meals for the day? If she isnt for your lifestyle find one that is, there are a lot to choose from.
    Last edited by Neevor; 08-10-2010 at 04:47 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information