Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    powerws is offline Associate Member

My Deca only cycle mistake

A while back I had some knee surgery. I have always been in great shape. I had a friend that asked me If I wanted to buy some deca . I said fine and took it as I have done before. This was my 4th cycle over 6 years. Don't do it much. Due to poor planning it has caused some stress, not knowing what to do. Well I appreciate all of the help and to be quite honest I believe I've read more in the last couple of weeks than I have in a long time. I have learned so much.

This is where I am. I did see some pretty big gains and love the results. Right now I'm 40 years old around 25-30% BF, 6' tall and weigh 225. I have great endurance as I race motocross and Mountain bikes.

I want to cycle again but want to wait the proper time and do everything perfect so I can maximize the results. I'm 1 week off the deca and have 2 more weeks to go before I start the pct which will consist of Liquid Clomid and Nolvadex . I'm currently taking test boosters and arimedex and will stop when I start the pct.

My next cycle will consist of Deca and Test E. I would like to ask how much of each I take, and how long I should wait after PCT to start the next cycle. Thanks again

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you should wait a couple months after pct then get blood work, you should also drop your body fat significantly, below 15%.
    during that time read the educational threads.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    How did you calculate your BF? Remember, more BF will induce a higher risk of estro sides that may go unnoticed due to excessive fat.

PCT begins when the half life of the steroid is up. By now I'd assume you would at least know when PCT starts and setting up a Deca /Test cycle if you've ran 4 previous cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    How did you calculate your BF? Remember, more BF will induce a higher risk of estro sides that may go unnoticed due to excessive fat.

PCT begins when the half life of the steroid is up. By now I'd assume you would at least know when PCT starts and setting up a Deca/Test cycle if you've ran 4 previous cycles.
    I actually calculated my BF on this link http://www.bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/It actually said I was at 19%

There must be a better way to do it. Pinch test, weigh in water? What's the most effective?

As far as setting up deca cycle, I have always done deca only cycle, until now.

Big
    you could post pics and we could estimate, or you could go to a gym and have it measured.

Skinfold caliper at various sites on the body IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you could post pics and we could estimate, or you could go to a gym and have it measured.
    Here is a pic
    [IMG][/IMG]

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    You need to drop alot of weight. Do you have a bad case of ed still from running decca alone? Thats a horrible cycle. You just finished the cycle and you dont look very good. No offence. I think you need to do alot of research before you ever touch another steroid . Post your diet and workouts please.
    Last edited by AlphaGenetics; 08-14-2010 at 11:01 AM.

Big
    in my opinion you should refine your diet and training and forget about steroids for a while.

What exactly are your goals power?

What exactly are your goals power?
    I wanted to gain size while I was on the cycle then maintain the size while off. Once off I wanted to cut BF and get lean. Obviously to be bigger and leaned out.

Quote Originally Posted by powerws View Post
    I wanted to gain size while I was on the cycle then maintain the size while off. Once off I wanted to cut BF and get lean. Obviously to be bigger and leaned out.
    You already have the size...

As stated previously already, I would dial down your diet right about now. In the meantime, glance through the available stickies to get an idea of what proper cycling, dosing, duration, and half lifes of AAS compounds.

HP

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    You need to drop a lot of weight. Do you have a bad case of ed still from running decca alone? Thats a horrible cycle. You just finished the cycle and you dont look very good. No offence. I think you need to do alot of research before you ever touch another steroid. Post your diet and workouts please.
    I don't have ed. Actually sex is pretty good!
    Diet: usually eggs and meat in the morning
    Lunch usually consists of deli meat, chicken, fruit ect. protein shake
    Dinner pasta, chicken, steak
    I don't eat junk food, no sodas, no fast food, Try to have a balance of fiber,protein, carbs, and good fat.

Workout, I usually do chest and back on monday, shoulders and arms on tues
    legs on wed. but have a hard time to to recent knee surgery, And I rotate routines. Hard cardio for 2 hours in form of mountain biking or motocross. Sunday I take off. I alternate cardio and fight MMA, train punching bags for 2 hours.

Arms: I'll do barbell curls, straight bar curls. Do 4-5 sets of 10
    Back: Seated cable rows, Pull down behind the neck, Single bent over are row. Usually 4-5 sets of 10. Most of all of my exercises consist of 4-5 sets 10 reps the heavier weight 6-8 reps. Everything to failure. I usually throw in a day of core exercises when I feel my muscles need a break or I feel tired.

noMuscles is offline Junior Member
    Your diet is definitely weak. Head over to the diet forum and they will be more than happy to assist you once you already have a reasonable plan for tweaking:

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Blog Entries
    I don't have ed. Actually sex is pretty good!
    Diet: usually eggs and meat in the morning
    Lunch usually consists of deli meat, chicken, fruit ect. protein shake
    Dinner pasta, chicken, steak
    I don't eat junk food, no sodas, no fast food, Try to have a balance of fiber,protein, carbs, and good fat.

Workout, I usually do chest and back on monday, shoulders and arms on tues
    legs on wed. but have a hard time to to recent knee surgery, And I rotate routines. Hard cardio for 2 hours in form of mountain biking or motocross. Sunday I take off. I alternate cardio and fight MMA, train punching bags for 2 hours.

Arms: I'll do barbell curls, straight bar curls. Do 4-5 sets of 10
    Back: Seated cable rows, Pull down behind the neck, Single bent over are row. Usually 4-5 sets of 10. Most of all of my exercises consist of 4-5 sets 10 reps the heavier weight 6-8 reps. Everything to failure. I usually throw in a day of core exercises when I feel my muscles need a break or I feel tired.
    you may want to try to mix things up a bit and not do 2 major muscle groups together like chest and back...if your going to failure on all sets how can you possibly have enough energy to push yourself on the second muscle group...i try something simple like chest and tri's one day then back and biceps another day them maybee legs including calves and then delts,traps and abs another day that will leave you 3 days of rest to mix inbetween workout days...idk just my 2 cents...

As stated previously already, I would dial down your diet right about now. In the meantime, glance through the available stickies to get an idea of what proper cycling, dosing, duration, and half lifes of AAS compounds.

HP
    When you mean dial down my diet, what do you mean?

Basically to become in control of a more stricter diet.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    When you mean dial down my diet, what do you mean?
    you need to eat more meals, at least 6 a day spread out evenly throughout the day. I would assist in bulking you up a bit. If you had done this during the cycle you just finished you would probably be ten pounds heavier, mostly muscle.

HP
    I have been reading my **s off and have learned so much in the diet fourms. Man was I way off base! My question, I will be starting my diet in two days. Have to buy my groceries. I'm assuming with my diet I will loose some size as well as water bloat and fat. The question is if I change my diet now and start PCT as scheduled, should my training stay the same and will there be a difference in the way I feel? as far as PCT. Anything I should look out for?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I did post my pic and was curious to know what you might guess my BF to be. I will be doing caliper test as well as water test to get more accurate. But just curious

bigxx44 is offline Junior Member
    see kids this is a prime example of steroids are not a miracle drug if your a lazy piece of sh*t.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigxx44 View Post
    see kids this is a prime example of steroids are not a miracle drug if your a lazy piece of sh*t.
    Well thats productive. This guys never made a bad decision...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    Well thats productive. This guys never made a bad decision...ever.
    lol i cant tell if your serious or just joking. but ether way your right i just get kinda mad when sum1 jumps on a cycle thinkin it will give them a miricle body without strong dedication and diet.

You got to remember man alot of these people get it from big guys at the gym who also dont know what their doing and they dont understand. Unless you start with a site like this first thousands of people make that mistake.

thats true, hopefully he will get it right this time. the thing that gets me though is look at his biceps there small as hell, he has a big body with no biceps n supposidly done 4 cycles.

meh, people have lagging body parts. Diet and training correction can fix it.

See kids,"LOL, Steroids are not miracle drugs". I worked my **s off, probably harder than you work out. This is an example of not knowing what your doing and poor planning. Just wanted to clarify. Actually diet played IMHO the biggest role.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    You got to remember man alot of these people get it from big guys at the gym who also dont know what their doing and they dont understand. Unless you start with a site like this first thousands of people make that mistake.
    Isn't that the truth

thats true, hopefully he will get it right this time. the thing that gets me though is look at his biceps there small as hell, he has a big body with no biceps n supposidly done 4 cycles.
    My first cycle was when I was 21 and it wasn't even a full cycle. The second was when I was 25 deca , not a full cycle, third was shortly after full cycle, didn't know what I was doing, Then this one. If I really look at it this was the first real cycle where I took it seriously and worked out very hard. Just didn't have the components together nor the diet. I'm 40 now. thats 4 cycles. 3piss poor over15-20 years. Not 4 cycles together.

well your doin the right thing now read up and get it done. remember diet and train hard, but seriously bro u dont even come close to working out as hard as me, im under 10 percent bf and i have way more muscle then you. matter of fact i dont see hardly any muscle on you so dont sit there and say you work out harder then me when you have no clue what my body looks like.

Big
    well your doin the right thing now read up and get it done. remember diet and train hard, but seriously bro u dont even come close to working out as hard as me, im under 10 percent bf and i have way more muscle then you. matter of fact i dont see hardly any muscle on you so dont sit there and say you work out harder then me when you have no clue what my body looks like.
    yeah 6' and 180, you're a beast

im 6 foot 195 right now. upd my diet

and also i never said i was a beast i work my as* off to be the most physically in shape as possible not to bulk up. i was fightin at 180. now im workin up and my next fight will be at 205

Big
    and also i never said i was a beast i work my as* off to be the most physically in shape as possible not to bulk up. i was fightin at 180. now im workin up and my next fight will be at 205
    I was just giving you hell because you came across as a prick in this thread. the OP is trying and we all started somewhere, I failed to see where your "lazy piece of shit" comment was needed. coming from someone who asked 2 months ago if pct is needed after a test cycle and a few days ago couldn't figure out how to get an air bubble out of a syringe, I would hope you would be a little more understanding when someone asks questions.

yes i would and i already felt bad about sayin that. but when people say stuff like that 2 me i use it for motivation, kinda like he said he works harder then me now im gona go to the gym and put in the work and i hope he does the same.

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Wow, it's people like you that gives the rest of us a bad name. What is the point in putting this guy down? He's trying, it's real easy to talk trash on a computer. Grow up a bit.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    powers, once you get a handle on your nutrition and keep reading, everything will come together. No matter what compunds you throw at your body, you're still made of what you eat. A lot of guys, myself included, thought they ate like a horse, then they start eating 3500 cals of whole foods a day and you see you weren't eating jack. Get ready to spend some cash on food if you get serious.

Quote Originally Posted by LouHulk View Post
    Wow, it's people like you that gives the rest of us a bad name. What is the point in putting this guy down? He's trying, it's real easy to talk trash on a computer. Grow up a bit.
    stfu ur the dumbasz injectin urself three times a week with injections of 1cc. u grow the f*ck up

Big
    stfu ur the dumbasz injectin urself three times a week with injections of 1cc. u grow the f*ck up
    You started shit in this thread, don't be a bigger prick because people take offense to your attitude. let it go or I'll put you in time out.

[QUOTE=bigxx44;5315507]well your doin the right thing now read up and get it done. remember diet and train hard, but seriously bro u dont even come close to working out as hard as me, im under 10 percent bf and i have way more muscle then you. matter of fact i dont see hardly any muscle on you so dont sit there and say you work out harder then me when you have no clue what my body looks like.[
    Last edited by powerws; 08-16-2010 at 05:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information