Muscledweebe is offline Junior Member

Poking my ass!!! Dam it hurts!!!

Hey im on my second week of my cycle, test e 500mg wk i poke mon. and thurs. So ive poked myself 3 times already. The first time in my right glute second on my left glute and third on my right glute again. I hope im hitting the right spot cuz everytime i poke myself shortly after my ass hurts, this last time more then ever. I cant even walk straight. Is this normal???

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Virgin muscles

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Yeah it should stop hurting after injects soon.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    what gauge needle are you using?

23 gauge

hmm..try 25g or it could just be what you are injecting. give it a few days, it'll go away

Ok thanks bro! Ill keep walkin like a chick that jus got popped in the rear till then!! Lol

O_wn is offline New Member
    try the delt with a 25 gauge 5/8. painless for me, but i'd rather have a sore shoulder than walk like i got poked in the ass lol. ill be using 20 gauge on my glute soon, thats all the pharmacy had so well see how that goes..

edit: also my friend is cycling with me, he injected too fast and he's sore as hell. i took about 45sec to a min for 1.2 ml
    Last edited by O_wn; 08-24-2010 at 05:10 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscledweebe View Post
    Ok thanks bro! Ill keep walkin like a chick that jus got popped in the rear till then!! Lol
    Why a chick? That same analogy would work with a guy as well

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O_wn View Post
    try the delt with a 25 gauge 5/8. painless for me, but i'd rather look like I got poked in the ass then pin in my shoulders lol. ill be using 20 gauge on my glute soon, thats all the pharmacy had so well see how that goes..

edit: also my friend is cycling with me, he injected too fast and he's sore as hell. i took about 45sec to a min for 1.2 ml
    To each his own

Baseball_Player85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Why a chick? That same analogy would work with a guy as well

^^^ ahhhh... you sure you're in the right forum? lol

krisko is offline Junior Member
    Cut it with grapeseed oil. It help thins it out the oil and takes 80% of the pain away the next day. Also heat the oil pretty good under hot water before injection. I just did 4 weeks of test prop everyother day. Thats the only way I made it.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball_Player85 View Post
    ^^^ ahhhh... you sure you're in the right forum? lol
    Haha, I'm not gay, just pointing out that chicks aren't the only ones who can get ****ed in the ass, lol.

Besides, the OP IS complaining about a little shot of test...

Quote Originally Posted by O_wn View Post
    ill be using 20 gauge on my glute soon
    thats probably going to hurt lol

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    thats probably going to hurt lol
    Thats gonna feel like a gunshot.lmao.I use 20 guage as loaders when I'm out of 18's.One time I loaded with the 20 and forgot to pull it off.It will NEVER happen again.hahaha!

Lets move this to the lounge lol, thanks for the input and the humor as well!!!!

jpills is offline New Member
    Is it normal to experience not much pain at all when injecting into glute? I am also on first cycle, sus250 at 500mg per week, spread over 2 injects. I seem to never get much pain? I assume it depends person to person

leatherface7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpills View Post
    Is it normal to experience not much pain at all when injecting into glute? I am also on first cycle, sus250 at 500mg per week, spread over 2 injects. I seem to never get much pain? I assume it depends person to person
    It certainly can be person to person. In the past, I was able to inject in quite a few shots with zero pain, but never my glutes. I've went from 22-25g, heating up the test, slightly different spots on my glutes - ample time between re-prinning the same glute... it just didn't matter. *shrug* to each their own.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    3 days ago i trained my girlfriend within 3 minutes how to give an injection because i cant turn around to do my glutes. she did and excellent painfree job in both sides. from now on she'll be giving my my not so simple injections.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    tbh, i only started using glutes on my last cycle, and i wont ever use them again. every bloody injection had alot of needle pain, everyone of em bled like hell. ppl rate them as easy sites to use, wasnt my exp at all and i pin places like pecs and traps

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    tbh, i only started using glutes on my last cycle, and i wont ever use them again. every bloody injection had alot of needle pain, everyone of em bled like hell. ppl rate them as easy sites to use, wasnt my exp at all and i pin places like pecs and traps
    Thats crazy, I've tried just about everywhere and other than the fact that the glute is difficult to get to by yourself it's by far the easiest spot for me. Pain-wise.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Thats crazy, I've tried just about everywhere and other than the fact that the glute is difficult to get to by yourself it's by far the easiest spot for me. Pain-wise.
    hated using em, just neva went smoothly at all. for me its pecs, delts, quads, traps and bi's. i may try using lats next time

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Hey im on my second week of my cycle, test e 500mg wk i poke mon. and thurs. So ive poked myself 3 times already. The first time in my right glute second on my left glute and third on my right glute again. I hope im hitting the right spot cuz everytime i poke myself shortly after my ass hurts, this last time more then ever. I cant even walk straight. Is this normal???
    Make sure you are warming the stuff under hot water before you stab yourself. Also rub your ass with your hand a bit to get the stuff spread out in the muscle more and worked in. You can take some asprin for the muscle pain. Also, if you are injecting to high I've found that it hurts a lot..

Quote Originally Posted by jpills View Post
    Yes it's normal for glutes not to hurt. You can inject much more fluid because they are bigger and being bigger means the junk can spread out further causing less concentrated pain.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    This suprises me honestly. Glutes are so much less painful than anywhere else for me. You said you bled a lot too.. I rarely bleed. Maybe try moving over some. Sounds like you were hitting a vein every time which would definately cause bruising and pain (as I'm sure you know, just for the newbs). Too bad you had such negative experiences cause that site is just so easy and painless for me. I think you're missin out homey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neevor View Post
    Make sure you are warming the stuff under hot water before you stab yourself. Also rub your ass with your hand a bit to get the stuff spread out in the muscle more and worked in. You can take some asprin for the muscle pain. Also, if you are injecting to high I've found that it hurts a lot..

Yes it's normal for glutes not to hurt. You can inject much more fluid because they are bigger and being bigger means the junk can spread out further causing less concentrated pain.

This suprises me honestly. Glutes are so much less painful than anywhere else for me. You said you bled a lot too.. I rarely bleed. Maybe try moving over some. Sounds like you were hitting a vein every time which would definately cause bruising and pain (as I'm sure you know, just for the newbs). Too bad you had such negative experiences cause that site is just so easy and painless for me. I think you're missin out homey
    nope, tried up, down, left, right on my prop/tren cycle, was a bad exp everytime. just not 4 me mate

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Yes it's normal.

Many ways to ease the pain;

1:1 ration w/ cotton or grape seed oil. (sterile)
    Sleep with heating pads at night on the pin area
    Pre-warm oil to let the juice disperse easier
    Inject in the muscle prior to training that muscle to let the oil disperse easier
    Massage thoroughly 5-8 minutes to let the oil disperse easier
    Wait it out, for most the pain will subside (as stated earlier)
    Rotate spot injections
    Inject slowly

Thanks fellas for all that input, i used that info and injected my left glute last night and havent felt a thing. What i did different, warmed the oil, injected slowly and massaged for about ten min. Im all set thanks

Gamer is offline New Member
    im new to EoD pinning. doing 1.2ml prop EoD. I have to say the speed i inject really affects the post pin pain. Using 23ga 1.5". Quads seem to be easiest, glutes arent bad unless i get an ab cramp while i got the needle in my ass check,, havent gotten the balls to try anywhere else though...

DerrikT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    im new to EoD pinning. doing 1.2ml prop EoD. I have to say the speed i inject really affects the post pin pain. Using 23ga 1.5". Quads seem to be easiest, glutes arent bad unless i get an ab cramp while i got the needle in my ass check,, havent gotten the balls to try anywhere else though...
    I'm so with you on this, glutes don't give too much pain, would use all the time if they we're easier. Quads can really cripple my walking but they are easy to do, going to try stick it out hopefully quad pain will reduce

Juice Jenson is offline New Member
    Yes is called sus arse.
    You want to inject in the upper arms .

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Jenson View Post
    Yes is called sus arse.
    You want to inject in the upper arms .

uh...... Ok?

Harry Manback is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Sometimes I just don't have the patience to wait out 2ml of gear out of a 25g pin...at times I pay for it later. I run prop/tren ED and keeping with rotating sites, I thought my calves would be a good idea. Turns out, not so much. For me anyways. I want to go in the chest, but it's a mental thing I have to get over. I feel it would be like that movie The Rock, where Cage punches the guy that has the green orb in his mouth...and he has to stick that syringe thru his heart. Oh well, on my next order of pins, I'm going to pick up some short length 25g.

Thread Information